The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god does this mean we are going to get another Jenn home (fake pity party, manic, ignore my child) vlog? Sorry Tim I know you need to break free from that albatross around your neck…aka Jenn…but leaving her unsupervised with a camera is like leaving a child alone with a gallon of ice cream…Someone is gonna get sick and in this case it’s us.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just booked my first cruise. Guess who I'm NOT going to use for cruise travel advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These two bleeping yahoos and their list of things they would bring next time when they live 10 minutes away and could’ve went home to get anything else they needed.
Not to mention that those same things will be forgotten next time anyway.

Or if that 30 minute drive home was too hard, drive to a cvs. But complaining is easier than that.
I bet CVS has a tablecloth that's cheaper than $80 too.

Reactions: 8
It has got to be boring to have no life if your husband is off doing vlogs.

One of my friends is blind. While she is a homebody out of choice. She has no issue going out using public transport (well, because obviously she can't drive). I have another friend who was in a horrible car accident and can't drive. He has a special van his family uses to take him out. Again, the local buses have special buses for users in wheelchairs if he wants to do stuff around where he lives to do stuff (even if it is going to Walmart) if his family is having a life. Also, both WORK. One for the Federal Gov't and the other as a sub teacher. So if they can work with real special needs. Why can't Jennbo?

My point is that if my friends who do have real special needs can have a life without a car. I don't know why "Ms. Thing" can't take her happy butt with her kid to the local park with her working legs.

Reactions: 11
He really does seem like a freed soul when he's not chained to his awful wife. Anyone I've ever known irl who is so different and relaxed when they're not around their partner have always had rocky marriages. I think the writing is on the wall on this one.
Most of the reason to watch their awful live streams is to see if TimBo blurts out something like: I am gay, my lover's name is XYZ. Or at least profess how miserable he is in a marriage where his partner barely does anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
J$ should be in daycare, pre-school, something. At 2 mine went to a very casual daycare/early preschool to be around other kids 2x/week to have fun and learn through play with teachers and people who weren't me. He loved it. J$ would benefit from that.
Been a bit....
Don’t they have to be potty trained, though?

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but Ordinary Adventures is at the Star Wars hotel media preview currently. Any word from Tim if he got the big invite or not?

Reactions: 4
Been a bit....
Don’t they have to be potty trained, though?
At his age, any good daycare would be helping him get potty trained. My daughter's daycare starts working with them on potty training when they enter the 2-year-old classroom. The kicker is that the parents should be expected to work on it at home as well, or all is for naught. I highly doubt anyone but (maybe) Tim is actually working with him on it.

Side note:
Not shadow banned on ATW’s channel so my comment can actually be seen by others 🙌🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Dim needs to spend more time away from his wife and with other people otherwise I’m not sure that he will ever face the writing on the wall. Probably feels trapped because of his channel, and probably knows she’d flop around like a fish out of water without Dim doing everything for her. She’d manipulate and play a victim and guilt trip him. She’d say he dumped her cause of her aNxIeTy. He got himself into this mess and now he’s stuck. The only thing I think Ginn wouldn’t fight for is custody of the child. She’d probably paint him in a bad light for that, but she’d be relieved.

Reactions: 10
Problem is - she doesn't drive. Regardless of how the courts typically rule in favor of the mother (as has been discussed on here in the past), she's made it very clear on camera numerous times over the course of many years that said anxiety renders her unable to drive, nor would she take public transport as an acceptable means of travel. She's also cut out all her family members from her life.

So it'd be interesting if she *suddenly* could drive again in order to gain custody and child support from Tim. (plus she's also not the breadwinner and has no work skills beyond editing a product Tim puts out and developed across over a decade of work in a channel w/ his namesake)

So she kinda boxed herself into an interesting corner as well in that hypothetical scenario.

(Side note: my ex, as well as a good friend of mine from h.s. both had useless mothers like Jenn and in the divorce, both fathers attained custody of them as toddlers - and this was the late 70s)

Reactions: 12
Dim needs to spend more time away from his wife and with other people otherwise I’m not sure that he will ever face the writing on the wall. Probably feels trapped because of his channel, and probably knows she’d flop around like a fish out of water without Dim doing everything for her. She’d manipulate and play a victim and guilt trip him. She’d say he dumped her cause of her aNxIeTy. He got himself into this mess and now he’s stuck. The only thing I think Ginn wouldn’t fight for is custody of the child. She’d probably paint him in a bad light for that, but she’d be relieved.
Ooo that is tough. I actually think she would fight for custody, but only to hurt Tim. She's no doubt vindictive as all hell.

Reactions: 13
Problem is - she doesn't drive. Regardless of how the courts typically rule in favor of the mother (as has been discussed on here in the past), she's made it very clear on camera numerous times over the course of many years that said anxiety renders her unable to drive, nor would she take public transport as an acceptable means of travel. She's also cut out all her family members from her life.
Wonder what excuse she could use if the courts brought up her driving round in golf carts saying how much she loved them an wanted one to drive about in 🤔 I mean she can't have that bad of anxiety with driving

Reactions: 9
Wonder what excuse she could use if the courts brought up her driving round in golf carts saying how much she loved them an wanted one to drive about in 🤔 I mean she can't have that bad of anxiety with driving
Yep. That's how it'd get interesting. Cuz she kinda boxed herself in with "I can't drive a car" angle.

Tim's lawyers would likely comb through their back catalog to find footage of her detailing her anxiety to the stans repeatedly. And then would cite that she's always stated she has such anxiety but has never sought medical help or therapy about it (or meds) so how's she to take care of a child when she's been documented as so anxious all the time about basic life tasks?

Of course, this is all hypothetical and she's likely not ever going to leave that gravy train aka Tim. And I don't think Tim is ever going to leave her either - at least until the kid is much older and can either a) decide who he wants to live with or b) be 18.

Reactions: 15

So it'd be interesting if she *suddenly* could drive again in order to gain custody and child support from Tim. (plus she's also not the breadwinner and has no work skills beyond editing a product Tim puts out and developed across over a decade of work in a channel w/ his namesake)

So she kinda boxed herself into an interesting corner as well in that hypothetical scenario.

(Side note: my ex, as well as a good friend of mine from h.s. both had useless mothers like Jenn and in the divorce, both fathers attained custody of them as toddlers - and this was the late 70s)
Family court is extremely fucked up and corrupt in Florida. They used to rule in favor of the mother, but nowadays 50/50 shared custody is standard here unless there’s a reason for one parent to get sole custody. Jenny NoShowers wouldn’t have money to pay for child support if Timbo were to get sole custody. She wouldn’t even have money to support herself. Like you said, she has no work skills. Not to mention her apparent mental health issues etc etc etc. She definitely has shot herself in the foot in terms of a hypothetical divorce and custody battle.

Does anyone know if she actually graduated college & if so, what did she major in?

Reactions: 5
Wow just watched the Adam the woo video
.. Tim actually seems like a person you could have a good theme Parc day with

Reactions: 9
Tim and Adam at the state fair......the perfect place to take JPot. Rides made for him, animals, snacks. More evidence that they want the miracle boy to ve a disney kid.

Reactions: 8
Tim and Adam at the state fair......the perfect place to take JPot. Rides made for him, animals, snacks. More evidence that they want the miracle boy to ve a disney kid.
As I totally agree, I guess Tim wanted, for once in a long time enjoy a day with a friend, without Jenn. I totally understand and can't blame him.

Reactions: 18
He really does seem like a freed soul when he's not chained to his awful wife. Anyone I've ever known irl who is so different and relaxed when they're not around their partner have always had rocky marriages. I think the writing is on the wall on this one.
Think that why she's so keen to spawn no. 2? Really chain Tim down for the next few years??

Hate to be the one to break this to you Jenbo but TIM'S channel easily earns enough to run 2 reasonable households and will earn even more without dragging along your dead weight. He can afford to be independent in every way you can't! He can drive, earn and to a degree, parent. He can hire a proper Nanny, an Editor and easily knock out a weeks vlogs in 5 days and have the weekend with his kids. You'll be isolated, witch, miserable and living off what?? Another baby won't change that so shape the duck up and contribute before he's head is turned by someone who values him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.