The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Timbo states that he’s lost 30 pounds and doesn’t know where they went! I think we all know where they went! His gluttonous wife maybe?🤔
30 lbs since Jan 1st? That's too fast to be healthy weight loss. My bet is it's mostly water weight, less sodium filled fries and such will allow for some of that fluid to be released.

The grapes would be impressed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It wasn't a full-fledged state-issued certificate. He was one of the top players on Lake Mary High School's water polo team (found in an old Orlando Sentinel article from 1999) so it was likely a swimming-related, short-term coach role. It was for nearby Seminole High School.
You would think that a former water polo "top player" would enjoy a clean pool in their own backyard. Just sayin'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am guessing he lost 15 lbs during the tooth debacle for sure. Thousands of calories a day to not eating, taking antibiotics, and eating a few types of soft foods...

Reactions: 14
Lol thanks for reminding me of the silver fox🤣 I saw that Timbo’s name was once listed as the treasurer (I believe that was the role) for Jamie’s company. Timmy was a seemingly normal guy prior to all of this. I wonder if he ever longs for his “normal” life.
I know. I wonder too sometimes.

Still doesn't wholly excuse how much of an asshole he can be at times these days (especially joining in with Jenn on the "3 unwell" bullshit) but yeah, he has to have a part inside of him that realizes his life is pretty fucked up right now as it pertains to HER. Even if he won't fully admit it to himself.

I am guessing he lost 15 lbs during the tooth debacle for sure. Thousands of calories a day to not eating, taking antibiotics, and eating a few types of soft foods...
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Easily it's water weight. Happens when you're sick or not eating the same way as usual.

I still don't believe 30 lbs. though; we'd for sure have seen a more noticeable difference in the Legoland vlog for sure, one would think. In the face, belly, etc. ???

Reactions: 13
30 lbs since Jan 1st? That's too fast to be healthy weightloss. My bet is it's mostly water weight, less sodium filled fries and such will allow for some of that fluid to be released.
At the beginning of the video he said it was since December- did he change it to January 1st later on in the video?

Reactions: 4
I don't think we know re: his field of study.

With regard to the athletic coach, it was a short-term Coach position in 2002 (found in old Seminole County School Board meeting notes' PDF) that was approved by the board.

It wasn't a full-fledged state-issued certificate. He was one of the top players on Lake Mary High School's water polo team (found in an old Orlando Sentinel article from 1999) so it was likely a swimming-related, short-term coach role. It was for nearby Seminole High School.

And yes, he worked with his older brother - Jaime - at his company. Matthew James Construction & Design.

This is his older brother - aka Silver Fox (as he was known on Guru 🤣 )

View attachment 1081112

ETA: And to anyone who thinks I'm "crossing a line" w/ posting a pic of him (as people used to freak out about talking about family members ;) ), this pic was a screenshot directly from a screenshot of his loooong-publicly viewed website for his company.
Silver Fox, indeed! 🤤

• Haha
I know. I wonder too sometimes.

Still doesn't wholly excuse how much of an asshole he can be at times these days (especially joining in with Jenn on the "3 unwell" bullshit) but yeah, he has to have a part inside of him that realizes his life is pretty fucked up right now as it pertains to HER. Even if he won't admit it to himself.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Easily it's water weight. Happens when you're sick or not eating the same way as usual.

I still don't believe 30 lbs. though; we'd for sure have seen a more noticeable difference in the Legoland vlog for sure, one would think. In the face, belly, etc. ???
Yeah 30lbs is A LOT of weight to lose, especially so fast. Who remembers when Adam was vlogging his weight loss journey early on in the pandemic? He kept a daily log, showed himself weighing in on the scale, etc. That's the kind of accountability you love to see. Tim just casually saying he's lost 30lbs without any type of further proof shows he's just fishing for stan compliments.

• Heart
I find it hilarious that Paging Mr Morrow is doing the Galactic Starcruiser, but the Trackholes aren't. D'oh! The mighty sure have fallen....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been away from the thread for a bit. I saw that ResortTV1 had an announcement this morning. I was too lazy to watch it; but saw they will be on the Galactic StarCruiser (I think?) on Friday.

Reactions: 5
I have been away from the thread for a bit. I saw that ResortTV1 had an announcement this morning. I was too lazy to watch it; but saw they will be on the Galactic StarCruiser (I think?) on Friday.
I saw the comments and it appears so. Both Josh and Jenna invited.

Reactions: 2
So Len Testa said on his podcast that Disney is doing media in two parts- bigger outlets get the full experience & some smaller media are getting like a 2 hr tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tim loosing “30” pounds in 2 months has to be the biggest joke of all time

• Haha
Or stress. I'm going with stress plus long days and Pelaton
I'm going with liquid diet and losing a ton of sodium induced water weight during wisdom teeth recovery. Water weight alone could be a ton, especially with all the processed food he eats. It will creep back up again now that he can eat.

Reactions: 11
I thought he looked a bit thinner in that thumbnail from the couch-moving home vlog, but I thought he was just dwarfed by Jenny Fried Food’s enormous puffy face taking up most of the shot. Like @Firefly03-K64 mentioned, all those processed foods he loves will bring those 30 lbs back in no time. With him and Jenn being such bad influences on each other, there’s no way there will be any weight loss or health improvements in that house.

Reactions: 9
They are there now, The Star Cruiser thing started yesterday. It's embargoes until Friday though. Which also means that if Dim was at the fair yesterday then he's not on the media list for Star Cruiser.

Reactions: 6
I thought he looked a bit thinner in that thumbnail from the couch-moving home vlog, but I thought he was just dwarfed by Jenny Fried Food’s enormous puffy face taking up most of the shot. Like @Firefly03-K64 mentioned, all those processed foods he loves will bring those 30 lbs back in no time. With him and Jenn being such bad influences on each other, there’s no way there will be any weight loss or health improvements in that house.
If they stay at the starcruiser resort wouldn't the change in gravity due to space make them lose even more?

🚀 Artoo? You'd know this one.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.