The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be super interesting to see how this all plays out long term. I really can’t imagine J$ will be thrilled to look back and realize everything awkward about growing up was viewed by 100k+ strangers a day without his consent. His blowout diaper changes, ‘the terrible twos’ they’ve hinted at, potty training (you know it’s coming, they have no shame), the fact they would pawn him off on a nanny any chance they get, making him go on rides he clearly doesn’t want anything to do with, etc. I just can’t see him being filled with anything but resentment towards his parents knowing they put his entire childhood on the internet for the world to analyze and obsess over. Let’s just hope that at the end of each month, the $20 they have left in the bank after spending hundreds on “souvenirs” from places they’ve already been to before is split between his college fund AND his future therapy sessions fund. Because boy oh boy will he need it.
It’s like a real life Truman Show

Reactions: 5
We used Kissimmee RV Rentals! We rented the Montana. I was nervous since it was my first time doing something like this. But me and my husband loved it so much.
Thank you! I’m such a comfort and convenience girl, but I enjoyed camping when I was in high school/college so I feel like it sounds like a fun adventure!

Reactions: 7
On the RV Check Out Day video Jenn waits for Tim to finish putting a shoe on and tie it, then asks Tim "Do you want to show them one last look at everything." I bet he just went thru the RV with one shoe on.

Jenn should always bring Slippers, Crocs or Flip flops to any Hotel or RV. You want something on your feet when walking around on germy carpets and Bathroom floors.

It's an absolute tit show of a marriage.

In the latest vlog when talking about getting an RV and Tim said it would be easier on him not too, she totally blanked that statement.

He had those wisdom teeth out and she stayed at home... Can we take a moment to even think what her reaction would be if Tim said pop along there yourself and I'll wait at home for you, she would go crazy!!

Her entitled attitude is sickening.

Her 'relationship' with her child is shocking, I have never seen a mother so hands off with their own child, he blanks her and he stares past her when she speaks at him. To be fair to Tim I think he has a good connection with Jackson, plays with him, talks to him, gets down on the ground to his level for good eye contact , feeds and baths him all while the heifer lounges on her ass wrapped in a blanket!

Reactions: 30
AT LEAST Tim admitted that they are not going to buy an RV and that that way he didn’t have to deal with a poop hose. I think reading here he’s learned that he would be in for a lot more than he bargained for if he bought an RV so let’s at least be glad that they learned that they don’t want to buy one

Like I've said before. I think he probably realized if they bought one they'd have to actually set up the RV too vs. just showing up and plopping down their stuff. Even the drivable ones it is not just back it up (which I am make it sound easier than it is) and set the parking break.

My husband is a tall dude too (also 6'2" like Tim is) and our camper we had at the time had a better bathroom setup. He could barely stand up tall in the shower stall. Feel bad for anyone taller than 6'2" or someone who might be, how do I say this nicely, bigger in a RV bathroom. Unless you use the bathhouse in the camp ground.

I don't think they (well at least Tim) used Fort Wilderness to it's full advantage. Alot of campers like to chill at the camp grounds and never leave. I realize it is Disney and RV'ers who go there want to go to the parks. But for a family that goes to the parks ALL THE TIME. They should have pretending the RV park was it's own theme park and took advantage of what they really had. Other than a pony ride for the kid.

On the RV Check Out Day video Jenn waits for Tim to finish putting a shoe on and tie it, then asks Tim "Do you want to show them one last look at everything." I bet he just went thru the RV with one shoe on.

Jenn should always bring Slippers, Crocs or Flip flops to any Hotel or RV. You want something on your feet when walking around on germy carpets and Bathroom floors.
it’s almost like SHE decided they were going to start doing this “cute” “weird and awkward” new tradition in which they say goodbye to all the rooms before they leave places because they did it for the last one too. So this time it was almost like she was like don’t you want to do MY idea that we’re doing now!?! It’s so weird? She clearly saw some other family do it and thought it was cute and is now copying it. I (admittedly) have a very silly, childlike personality and even I think it’s WEIRD!

Reactions: 21
Tim alert! Tim and Adam went to the State Fair yesterday! Adam's video is always out first thing in the AM. Woo-hoo! No Jenn. 👏

Edit: I already laughed twice at them. He is a totally different person when with Adam.

Reactions: 26
Tim alert! Tim and Adam went to the State Fair yesterday! Adam's video is always out first thing in the AM. Woo-hoo! No Jenn. 👏

Edit: I already laughed twice at them. He is a totally different person when with Adam.
Wow, Jenn let him out of the house?!?! 🤣

I thought Adam initially said that he wouldn't be back in town until Monday evening (like we discussed in the thread) but yeah, he got back early and could go. I may actually have to watch both to compare / contrast. Typically, Adam's vlog shows how Tim really was and Tim's version is usually scrubbed for all hilarity with the ding dang gosh geewilickers thrown in instead.

I loved the fair this year. ❤ Went all day Friday. It was awesome as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To me I think the thing that gets me the most Is their a blatant disregard for serious advice. I know that people are entitled to live their life the way they want, raise their kids the way they want, and spend the money the way they want but they are making detrimental mistakes with raising their child. I understand that some of the stuff on this forum is just teasing and mockery for entertainment purposes but there is actually a lot of really good advice on here. We honestly do have the best interest of the child at heart, every one of us want to see that child raised in a nurturing ways so that he can have a fulfilled life. Now I am against them showing the child to begin with but since they do yes people are going to have opinions. The fact that they refuse to change anything at all that would help that child grow honestly shows their immaturity it is a “they can’t tell us what to do” attitude that is equivalent of a petulant child stamping its feet and throwing a tantrum.
Grow up Trackers. YOU decided to bring a child into this world, YOU have a responsibility to him, once you have a child it is no longer about YOU it is about them stop being selfish, it is disgusting.
Raise your own child he needs you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

He really does seem like a freed soul when he's not chained to his awful wife. Anyone I've ever known irl who is so different and relaxed when they're not around their partner have always had rocky marriages. I think the writing is on the wall on this one.

Reactions: 27
Grow up Trackers. YOU decided to bring a child into this world, YOU have a responsibility to him, once you have a child it is no longer about YOU it is about them stop being selfish, it is disgusting.
Raise your own child he needs you.
100%.

And the very first step they SHOULD take is to ditch the bleeping "educator / nanny / Jenn's new BF / golf cart chauffeur / videographer" aka Lynn.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
J$ should be in daycare, pre-school, something. At 2 mine went to a very casual daycare/early preschool to be around other kids 2x/week to have fun and learn through play with teachers and people who weren't me. He loved it. J$ would benefit from that.

Reactions: 13
J$ should be in daycare, pre-school, something. At 2 mine went to a very casual daycare/early preschool to be around other kids 2x/week to have fun and learn through play with teachers and people who weren't me. He loved it. J$ would benefit from that.
He absolutely would! The most infuriating thing is that these Bozos could afford the BEST daycare in town, the money is literally not an issue for them. The problem is if they put J$ in daycare, they lose their biggest draw to monetize for half the day or so, that's a lot of money to lose! (Heavy sarcasm there). The COVID crap they used as an excuse hold no merit when they gallivant across the country, the Pacific, etc.

Reactions: 15

what is Adam’s channel called? I’d like to watch that 😀

Reactions: 3
He absolutely would! The most infuriating thing is that these Bozos could afford the BEST daycare in town, the money is literally not an issue for them. The problem is if they put J$ in daycare, they lose their biggest draw to monetize for half the day or so, that's a lot of money to lose! (Heavy sarcasm there). The COVID crap they used as an excuse hold no merit when they gallivant across the country, the Pacific, etc.
Plus, are they testing chauffeur / videographer / third wheel Lynn every time she enters their home / goes on trips with them / visits theme parks with them? Doubtful. The COVID excuse was pure bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Adam imitating Tim's "ohhhh geee" and "oh dear" and "whee" on the pirate ship ride made me cry laugh. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.