The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the forward facing car seat!? Ughhhh!!! I guess it’s more important to be able to get him on camera now that you are in the front seat than to prevent him from suffering a serious injury!!

That footage of him on Barnstormer is haunting. I mentioned before that my son asked to ride it at almost 2.5 because he loves Goofy. We explained it to him, let him watch a POV, and he still wanted to so we did. My husband had his arm around him and his other arm sort of cradling his head and after we were like are you ok? How do you feel? THEN we asked what did you think about it? Not only was J$’s head slapping all over the ride car (it was hard to watch,) but it was over and they were just like you liked it yep he liked it. I feel more and more sad for him with every video that he can’t be his own person with his own feelings. I worry for his teenage years when kids raised like this make really scary choices.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Even Allears.net says this regarding Barnstormer.
“This coaster was specifically designed for kids! Although this is a fairly tame roller coaster, it may still be too rough for children under 3.”

The way Jackson’s head was flopping and at weird angles on Barnstormer, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has occipital issues.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t believe that Educator Lynn was a Stan until Dim and Ginn talked about how small the bathroom was in the RV!

Why would you choose to share THAT with THEM when you could go home at the end of the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I didn’t believe that Educator Lynn was a Stan until Dim and Ginn talked about how small the bathroom was in the RV!

Why would you choose to share THAT with THEM when you could go home at the end of the day?
I genuinely wondered if Lynn didn’t sleep over with them. Whether they banished her to the tent or she drove back to her own home at the end of the day, the more they talked the less it sounded like Lynn actually slept in the RV.

Reactions: 4
A true American buffet restaurant is not a place I suggest one goes unless you are prepared to be horrified deeply. Every bad food-related American stereotype is on display. I say this as an American.

Disney property buffets are not on the same level. As I mentioned previously, the only buffet in the US I willingly go to is Boma. Plates are smaller, the price attracts a different crowd, and the food is actually very good.
That just unlocked a memory, I went to the Pondsrosa (sp?) as a child. My little mind was blown. I had been to the harvester where you get your dinner and you also get a bowl to help yourself to the salad cart. At the pondsrosa you ordered a meal, then went into the biggest buffet of my life with full on proper meals not just side dishes, and then the dinner you ordered arrived too!

Reactions: 5
It’s going to be super interesting to see how this all plays out long term. I really can’t imagine J$ will be thrilled to look back and realize everything awkward about growing up was viewed by 100k+ strangers a day without his consent. His blowout diaper changes, ‘the terrible twos’ they’ve hinted at, potty training (you know it’s coming, they have no shame), the fact they would pawn him off on a nanny any chance they get, making him go on rides he clearly doesn’t want anything to do with, etc. I just can’t see him being filled with anything but resentment towards his parents knowing they put his entire childhood on the internet for the world to analyze and obsess over. Let’s just hope that at the end of each month, the $20 they have left in the bank after spending hundreds on “souvenirs” from places they’ve already been to before is split between his college fund AND his future therapy sessions fund. Because boy oh boy will he need it.

Reactions: 14
I genuinely wondered if Lynn didn’t sleep over with them. Whether they banished her to the tent or she drove back to her own home at the end of the day, the more they talked the less it sounded like Lynn actually slept in the RV.
I made a post yesterday, but I think it's the opposite. Tim made several remarks that hinted she slept in there. The most telling, that when J woke up that they could still hear him from their room with the doors shut, but the doors helped some.

I made a post yesterday, but I think it's the opposite. Tim made several remarks that hinted she slept in there. The most telling, that when J woke up that they could still hear him from their room with the doors shut, but the doors helped some.
Honestly the comments you are referencing is part of the reason I began to doubt if she stayed with them. You’d think Tim would have made a, “I didnt sleep on the couch bed, but Lynn did and she said it was great!’’ comment instead of the verbal gymnastics he used during that sequence.

I wonder if Tim doesn’t really like Lynn being so present all day every day. I mean, Gin is dependent on this woman. Tim seems so much more natural and interested in parenting Jackson that all this nanny stuff MUST bother him on some level.

Reactions: 10
Honestly the comments you are referencing is part of the reason I began to doubt if she stayed with them. You’d think Tim would have made a, “I didnt sleep on the couch bed, but Lynn did and she said it was great!’’ comment instead of the verbal gymnastics he used during that sequence.

I wonder if Tim doesn’t really like Lynn being so present all day every day. I mean, Gin is dependent on this woman. Tim seems so much more natural and interested in parenting Jackson that all this nanny stuff MUST bother him on some level.
Isn't she seen in the car when they are leaving? So she didn't have her own car. She must have stayed with them. All of sudden though they have stopped showing what she ordered or ate.

Reactions: 14
Isn't she seen in the car when they are leaving? So she didn't have her own car. She must have stayed with them. All of sudden though they have stopped showing what she ordered or ate.
Maybe the fall out has all ready begun, perhaps J has started to all ready call her mom so now she's not allowed to eat with them or sleep in the same place with them, gotta be on her own till she needs to change J to minimise contact but at the same time take care of him

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That was my reason for believing she stayed the whole time. She was in the car with them on the way there and when they left and all the times they showed the parking area or them rolling up on the golf cart, there was only 1 car there.

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait for the day they start potty training J$ will they stay home for that or will that get in the way of their busy vlogging schedule and Nanny Lynn will handle it 🙄 .

Wasn't nanny Lynn driving the golfcart one day? Jackson in the front with her and Tim and Jen in the back?

More thoughts...

I was a bit surprised they stuck "FIRST ROLLER COASTER AT WDW!" to the end of their camping check-out day vlog instead of it being a standalone vlog. Maybe they thought it'd get more views that way? Who am I kidding, these two have no clue how to plan.

Even if J$ actually said "I want to go on a roller coaster!", normal parents would probably say something like, "well let's go home first and shower and clean-up and unpack. We'll save the roller coaster for another day." Obviously J$ didn't insist on going on a coaster, but if he had, they're still stupid because they reward instant gratification. Lots of mixed messages with these two. They spoil him but then say no to weird things. They think he's "so brave" for going on a pony, but think nothing of putting him on a coaster.
I suspect it was because it wasn't quite the roller-coaster experience they had in their heads. They envisioned J$ squealing with delight, arms in the air showing pure joy and coming off begging to go round again. Of course it wasn't like that because he's not ready. He's so conditioned to responding 'yeah' to everything they ask him that he probably didn't know what he was being asked and got dragged on anyway. No means YES right so it wouldn't have mattered what he said. They rushed over the end so quickly that it's likely his reaction getting off wasn't great but they continue to spin the lies for cash regardless of their miracle child's wellbeing. So instead on one great rc vlog, they mashed it together because they didn't get enough footage they could make out to be bouncy, flouncy, pouncy enough to paint the happy family bullshit.

Here you go Jenn, this is how your Nanny is meant to be... Not the ineffectual blancmange you've hired

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, 100% believe she stayed there. I doubt Tim was bothered personally that she stayed there, but probably embarrassed. His parents or family probably watches these and he probably doesn't want to say, "our nanny slept a few feet away from us to deal with our kid so we could sleep in an RV parked a short drive from our own home."

Tim didn't have to talk about how a sofa bed was as a bed - he didn't mention that he didn't know how the bunks were as beds, or the other sofa in the back. 100% convinced she slept in the middle sofa bed and that they kept their doors shut for this reason. No way in hell you would need to keep doors shut in an RV if your 2 year old is asleep in the back and has on sound machines around him. Don't buy that for a second - besides the fact that most parents wouldn't shut off their young child from them in an RV and hope not to hear them. Doors shut at night when they were awake in the kitchen? Sure. Overnight when they were asleep, but no nanny inside? Not buying it. If their normal video monitor was with them, why would they not want to hear him when he wakes up? Isn't that what the monitor would do?

She was also in the car, for sure, as they left. You can see her. I almost think she probably brought shower shoes and used the bathrooms. Hence why Jenn said next time she would but needed shoes like that. Lynn probably told her that or showed her some Alice in Wonderland flip-flops she was wearing. 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love that the couch is right next to the bedroom and if pulled out would even block at least Dim from getting out on his side. I was hoping she slept in that back room with J$ but if she slept on the couch she’s basically sleeping right next to the Slackers. So not awkward at all.

Its a good thing she’s a stan (I mean for her, not in general), otherwise it would pretty messed up of them to make her also go to MK when she definitely wasn’t needed there at all. A normal nanny wouldn’t have even accompanied them on the trip but if they had, the nice thing would have been to go back home and let her go on her way, not drag her along too just because J$ “wanted to go on a roller coaster.”

Last edited:
Just watched the horse riding video. I wonder how much longer Nanny McGee will last with the amount of glares/side eyes/rolls Ginn throws her way.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are turning that poor kid into a zombie. His flat affect when they ask questions over & over and push & push has really shown how they’ve reinforced him to be compliant. He has never once been allowed to feed himself or get dirty or play independently. If he does even the slightest thing wrong, he is chastised (remember the broken crayon & Jenbo went on & on about he broke it). The physical manhandling has taught him that he can’t be physically independent (hence you are getting on this ride whether you like it or not). All of this has robbed the joy from him & they don’t give AF! I hope for everything they don’t have another one- but if they do- I hope that kid is a fiery little demon who won’t be listening to their BS!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.