The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who goes by the screen name of Blue Structures posted a horrible comment about J$ on FRE’s video from today. I’m not going to repost it here. Blue Structures has made comments on other videos, but none about J$ from what I’ve seen. The language alone leads me to believe Blue Structures may have been behind some of those other accounts we used to see. Tim and Jenn are fair game, but the kid needs to be left alone.
they must have deleted it - I couldn't find a comment from anyone by that name

Reactions: 4
Oh to be a fly on the wall at the stanny’s Super Bowl party. I’d love to hear her explain how work was going when everyone makes small talk.

slightly off topic: all this roller coaster talk reminded me - i saw a mom argue with a cast member on Rock’n’roller coaster earlier this month. The child looked 8-ish, absolutely bawling when they pulled the bars down and didn’t want to ride. It took employee intervention to explain to her they wouldn’t force him to ride or start the ride without his consent. Thankfully they got through to her and the child got to wait with another party member in the gift shop but she was PISSED. I wouldn’t have believed parents do that sort of thing until seeing it in person… and now in tracker vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
slightly off topic: all this roller coaster talk reminded me - i saw a mom argue with a cast member on Rock’n’roller coaster earlier this month. The child looked 8-ish, absolutely bawling when they pulled the bars down and didn’t want to ride. It took employee intervention to explain to her they wouldn’t force him to ride or start the ride without his consent. Thankfully they got through to her and the child got to wait with another party member in the gift shop but she was PISSED. I wouldn’t have believed parents do that sort of thing until seeing it in person… and now in tracker vlogs.
You'd be surprised how often it does happen - we've seen kids being forced onto rides multiple times over our years of travelling to Disney. That and being kept up after their bedtime at an after hours Halloween event just because Mom or Dad wants to fill all their bags with candy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You'd be surprised how often it does happen - we've seen kids being forced onto rides multiple times over our years of travelling to Disney. That and being kept up after their bedtime at an after hours Halloween event just because Mom or Dad wants to fill all their bags with candy.
It’s the saddest thing ever. A selfish parent making an experience about themselves is something that’s unforgivable. My boyfriend was forced to go on roller coasters as a child and won’t go on them to this day.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
It was the one where it was titled doing all the horse things I think, not sure if its today's or not cause I don't keep up, but about half way in she was talking about getting a cart cause she loves driving it so much an their community allows them
They are never home long enough to enjoy a golf cart in their community. In addition, I don’t think they have a “town center” that they would be able to use it for. I live in Winter Garden and we have yet to buy a golf cart because we ride our bikes into town. From the house to The Crooked Can is approx. 1 mile. I don’t see or hear of The Trackholes using the electric bike they got sponsored, so I doubt they would use a golf cart around the community. #homemovies

Reactions: 7
they must have deleted it - I couldn't find a comment from anyone by that name
It’s still there. I just checked. I replied to it and asked them, “What the duck is wrong with you,” but I don’t expect to hear anything back.

The comment says, “Jackson is so pathetic he deserves his life of misery.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yep. If you watch the coaster part in slo-mo, there is not one second where he looks even remotely excited (although I suggest keeping it on mute because Ginn sounds even more deranged hooting and hollering in slo-mo). He has no idea what is going on. She doesn't even realize he can't keep his head up because of the forces at one point. She's instead throwing a stupid thumbs up to the camera.

She was probably doing all that hollering and squealing to cover up any crying or negative things J$ may do along with having the mask on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I have come to the conclusion the Stanny is a weirdo. This is not how educators, nannies, maids you name it work. And all the videos lately have been about Jackson and I feel that he is noticing and starting to regress or feel awkward. Can Tim think of something soft to eat other than mac and cheese? Their diet is really gross. I don't understand their understanding of when to wear masks and when not to. I do think it was to cover up Jackson's reaction on Banstommer. They knew he didn't like the Disneyland one and I noticed he had some memories of that experience as he looked worried on the Peppa pig rollercoaster. They shouldn't be doing this to him. I know that as a toddler I was scared of the hill in Pirates. My parents didn't know though firstly because it was dark and they couldn't see my face 😁 but also I didn't tell them because I enjoyed the rest of the ride.

Reactions: 17
It’s still there. I just checked. I replied to it and asked them, “What the duck is wrong with you,” but I don’t expect to hear anything back.

The comment says, “Jackson is so pathetic he deserves his life of misery.
not on mine - maybe you can see it because you commented on it. In any case - yes it's vile

Reactions: 6
More thoughts...

I was a bit surprised they stuck "FIRST ROLLER COASTER AT WDW!" to the end of their camping check-out day vlog instead of it being a standalone vlog. Maybe they thought it'd get more views that way? Who am I kidding, these two have no clue how to plan.

Even if J$ actually said "I want to go on a roller coaster!", normal parents would probably say something like, "well let's go home first and shower and clean-up and unpack. We'll save the roller coaster for another day." Obviously J$ didn't insist on going on a coaster, but if he had, they're still stupid because they reward instant gratification. Lots of mixed messages with these two. They spoil him but then say no to weird things. They think he's "so brave" for going on a pony, but think nothing of putting him on a coaster.

Reactions: 14
Every time they check out of some staycation, they both act sad and gloomy about it and try to hold onto it as long as possible by tacking on going out to lunch, visiting a shopping place, or like today, going to MK for zero reason (and on a super packed day). They said several things in the vlog to the effect of how sad they were it was checkout day, but they still had a few more things to do so it wouldn't end... 🙄 Then, at the end, they were like boohoo we have to go home. They cannot stand to be at home. I just don't get this - I would be ecstatic to head home, especially since this isn't actually a vacation (or is it?) and they are so close to home.

Reactions: 16
Why was Jackson wearing his mask on the ride? Was this to hide his absolute fear?
*I’m not gonna get into a mask debate*
I’ll just say this: if your kid is wearing a mask and you don’t wear one with them, you’re a crappy bleeping parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
RIGHT?! I thought I noticed a correlation!!

Look, I wash my hair once a week (only because I have a fashion color in my hair that costs me an arm and a leg to do so I try to stretch it), but I shower daily. My hair never looks disgusting like hers does, so she must be washing once a month at this point.
Everyone is different. A friend of mine works out daily but her head never sweats. Doesn't even need dry shampoo. Gorgeous long blonde hair with no effort.
My hair is thick but fine, I would have to go through a gallon of moisturizer everyday to not be frizzy.
My SiL has to wash daily or looks oily.
Gin just looks like a sack of tit all the time. Her hair never looks good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never tried any of the American buffets so not sure how they compare to here, thankfully I've never been to one an see people hugely waste anything, for the most part people get small an eat just about it all, it's maybe cause the plates are pretty small, they are about the 3rd of the size of dinner plates an usually our dinner plates here are like half the size of plates in America lol, I do remember getting taking to a restaurant by a friend over in New York an just about had a heart attack at seeing the size of the portion they brought out to me lol I mean I had been told portion sizes were bigger but it was my first time an I didn't realise just how big a difference there is
A true American buffet restaurant is not a place I suggest one goes unless you are prepared to be horrified deeply. Every bad food-related American stereotype is on display. I say this as an American.

Disney property buffets are not on the same level. As I mentioned previously, the only buffet in the US I willingly go to is Boma. Plates are smaller, the price attracts a different crowd, and the food is actually very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At this time Youtube will not recognize a scared child on a rollercoaster, accompanied by parents as child abuse.
In time perhaps they will see that the child is being played like a puppet at the cost of his own mental health, but our society is still in the dark ages on that.
yep. They are making a case for child neglect sure. there needs to be an intervention by family or Tim needs to grow a pair and leave with J.

Reactions: 9
Who says Tim is treating his family?
Knowing him everyone outside of his family unit has to pay their own share!!

Look at Manny Matt. He had to pay for his own cruise passage and still had to give up his cruise time to babysit Jackson when T&J:
• went off the ship in the Bahamas
• dined at Remy’s
• had nightly “alone” time after Jackson went to sleep.

Yes, Tim’s family will babysit with no compensation from Tim for sacrificing their time for T&J’s benefit.
Oh, I didn’t mean they were paying for his family to go! That would definitely not be the case! I meant they’d be using them to watch their child so they can go have fun and it would be free to them to do that vs paying a “babysitter” or for the nursery (if it were open,) not that his family’s cruise would be free. 😊

Stanny Lynn had to accompany them to MK (unless they left her in the WL parking lot). I wonder if she just hung around for at least 45 minutes while the Slacker trio was in line, or if she joined them on the ride (either sitting next to Dim or another seat). Stanny must be costing a lot, even if they're underpaying her (which they probably are).

• Sad
I’ve been busy today but I did see the vlog. I don’t think I can add anything that hasn’t been said but I absolutely agree when we did watch the vlog I said to my husband “they’re wearing the mask to cover up the fact that he’s unhappy” and sure enough you could tell by his eyes and eyebrows he was not happy to be on that ride and sure enough after the ride was done …no masks

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.