The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does not look like he's having fun.
View attachment 1076881

I think he saw his life flash before his eyes as his egg donor was squishing him.
View attachment 1076887

Something else I don't understand...they were so concerned about J$ being able to sit upright on the pony. They both mentioned it, several times. We weren't sure he could do it. But he can ride a freakin roller coaster?!?! Looking at these two shots, #1. J$ is absolutely terrified. No matter how happy Jenn is squealing like a pig, her son is absolutely terrified in that photo. #2 photo shows that he does not have the ability to control his body on the coaster. His head is so close to hitting that side wall and he doesn't know or understand how to compensate for the forces that are pushing him to that side. This isn't safe. And Jenn looks gigantic in this photo, J$ looks like he's about to be squashed.

Also, when the cast member at the pony rides says to J$, hold the saddle like an ice cream cone.....well dude, you're going off the assumption that this 2 year old kid, is permitted to feed himself. Has J$ ever held an ice cream cone? Doubtful.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
When Ginn says J$ is laughing on the coaster, I paused it and even if you can't hear any laughter, he did NOT look like he was laughing or even smiling. His eyes were just darting around.

He does not look like he's having fun.
View attachment 1076881
Those are NOT eyes of a child who is happy. Looks more like crying or scared eyes to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Yeah, and Jenn clipped out certain parts again. Seems like there would be no need to clip out anything on a short ride. There were tiny parts cut, not like Tim dropped the camera for 10 seconds. Probably more scenes of J looking miserable or his head slouching into the side of the seat even more. Ugh, do they not realize how traumatic this can be for little brains who are overwhelmed, and how they can do him harm forcing this stuff before he is really ready??
I'm pretty sure I could hear him whining on the uphill bit, and at least once I was scared he'd bash his head off the lap bar as psychomom squealed and waved her arms about. Wtf is she on?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There should be a button that says report while you are watching the video
If you are mobile, there are 3 dots vertically at the top right of your screen
2AED093E-7C5E-4FD4-8821-DC0980FCC507.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You could see the sudden shock in his little eyes as soon as it started going up the hill like he was reliving the last coaster an knew what was coming, the only reason they had a mask on his face was because they KNEW he wasn't going to like it an it would have been far easier hiding his face with a mask on than off, there was no way he said yeah when she asked him if he liked it when it stopped either, nor did he do his trained yeah when they asked him if he wanted to do the seven dwarfs ride, which goes to show he's already realising what a coaster is an that he DOESN'T LIKE THEM

STOP BEING TRASH PARENTS FORCING YOUR CHILD ON THINGS

Reactions: 21
There should be a button that says report while you are watching the video
If you are mobile, there are 3 dots vertically at the top right of your screenView attachment 1076979
At this time Youtube will not recognize a scared child on a rollercoaster, accompanied by parents as child abuse.
In time perhaps they will see that the child is being played like a puppet at the cost of his own mental health, but our society is still in the dark ages on that.

• Sad
Something else I don't understand...they were so concerned about J$ being able to sit upright on the pony. They both mentioned it, several times. We weren't sure he could do it. But he can ride a freakin roller coaster?!?! Looking at these two shots, #1. J$ is absolutely terrified. No matter how happy Jenn is squealing like a pig, her son is absolutely terrified in that photo. #2 photo shows that he does not have the ability to control his body on the coaster. His head is so close to hitting that side wall and he doesn't know or understand how to compensate for the forces that are pushing him to that side. This isn't safe. And Jenn looks gigantic in this photo, J$ looks like he's about to be squashed.

Also, when the cast member at the pony rides says to J$, hold the saddle like an ice cream cone.....well dude, you're going off the assumption that this 2 year old kid, is permitted to feed himself. Has J$ ever held an ice cream cone? Doubtful.
I didn't hear that! Ugh, that is so sad.

I think Tim is so freaking worried about this kid being messy or "dirty." I really feel like that is the issue. He made a big deal about him being a camping kid and getting dirty in that one clip the other day. He wasn't even dirty!!!!! And then today, not letting him drag that thing on the ground to "help" because why? The gravel might get it slightly dirty? This dude and camping do not mix.

He has no idea what a kid getting really messy looks like. Most kids like to get absolutely filthy and muddy, and guess what? It is FINE.

At this time Youtube will not recognize a scared child on a rollercoaster, accompanied by parents as child abuse.
In time perhaps they will see that the child is being played like a puppet at the cost of his own mental health, but our society is still in the dark ages on that.
That’s sad. Very sad. I feel like it can’t hurt to try. I reported just because I feel like something needs to make Tim and JENN wake up

Reactions: 8
They want their viewers / stans to believe that their son is the most perfect, well adjusted happy little boy, but seriously how awful , how controlled he really is! He’s told what to think and what to say, what he loovves. He’s trained to say and repeat certain words and phrases for the camera , like he’s a frickin parrot. Forced to do things for views. The whole situation is so wrong on so many levels. TTT living the sad life 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
People have said that Dim seems like he'd like to have more children and maybe even he thinks so, but he seemed kind of annoyed in the Legoland hotel lobby with how many children there were, and he didn't seem happy at all when they hosted Christmas dinner and there were kids running around. Now, I know many people who like their own children and not other children, but I'd figure at least he'd be more happy than overwhelmed by his own nieces/nephews (I don't know how many there are). Didn't he even describe it as chaotic?

These two must be the absent uncle/aunt. I wonder if J$'s cousins even consider Ginn an aunt. My aunt married a deadbeat, lazy, manipulative loser and I really don't consider him my uncle, he's just unfortunately in the family by way of marriage. If it wasn't for him, I think I'd be more willing to visit my aunt and cousins (although he's definitely rubbed off some of his asshole personality on them too). Anyway, I bet they don't even remember to send birthday cards or just give the cousins really belated gifts that are still in amazon boxes (they'd use amazon gift bags but Ginn used all the material for that ugly dress).

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Those are NOT eyes of a child who is happy. Looks more like crying or scared eyes to me.
Yep. If you watch the coaster part in slo-mo, there is not one second where he looks even remotely excited (although I suggest keeping it on mute because Ginn sounds even more deranged hooting and hollering in slo-mo). He has no idea what is going on. She doesn't even realize he can't keep his head up because of the forces at one point. She's instead throwing a stupid thumbs up to the camera.

• Sad
People have said that Dim seems like he'd like to have more children and maybe even he thinks so, but he seemed kind of annoyed in the Legoland lobby with how many children there were, and he didn't seem happy at all when they hosted Christmas dinner and there were kids running around. Now, I know many people who like their own children and not other children, but I'd figure at least he'd be more happy than overwhelmed by his own nieces/nephews (I don't know how many there are). Didn't he even describe it as chaotic?

These two must be the absent uncle/aunt. I wonder if J$'s cousins even consider Ginn an aunt. My aunt married a deadbeat, lazy, manipulative loser and I really don't consider him my uncle, he's just unfortunately in the family by way of marriage. If it wasn't for him, I think I'd be more willing to visit my aunt and cousins (although he's definitely rubbed off some of his asshole personality on them too). Anyway, I bet they don't even remember to send birthday cards or just give the cousins really belated gifts that are still in amazon boxes (they'd use amazon gift bags but Ginn used all the material for that ugly dress).
I am one of “those people” who love my child and detest others🤣🤣. No offense to other kids but I just don’t give a duck about them. I don’t want harm to come to them and I love seeing happy children but don’t bother me with them. I have a neighbor who is constantly texting me randomly and at a moments notice “hey I’m gonna send up one of my kids to play”…no witch I am sorry I’m not a daycare. I’ve got enough going on I don’t need to play referee today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am one of “those people” who love my child and detest others🤣🤣. No offense to other kids but I just don’t give a duck about them. I don’t want harm to come to them and I love seeing happy children but don’t bother me with them. I have a neighbor who is constantly texting me randomly and at a moments notice “hey I’m gonna send up one of my kids to play”…no witch im sorry im not a daycare. I’ve got enough going on I don’t need to play referee today.
Totally get it. I don't even want to have any children myself, although I do adore my nephews. This morning some neighbor's kids were yelling at 9am outside and I was getting so annoyed with their stupid yells (even though I understand kids need to make noise). And I told myself, "see, this is why you don't have children". 😆

• Haha
Someone who goes by the screen name of Blue Structures posted a horrible comment about J$ on FRE’s video from today. I’m not going to repost it here. Blue Structures has made comments on other videos, but none about J$ from what I’ve seen. The language alone leads me to believe Blue Structures may have been behind some of those other accounts we used to see. Tim and Jenn are fair game, but the kid needs to be left alone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.