The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatched more carefully:

Ok, I think Lynn slept on that sofa bed in the kitchen area. Tim's words "I don't know how you were as a bed" when he was doing the goodbye tour šŸ™„. "You were" - someone slept on it, right?

Then, Tim is going on about how he loves the doors inside that separate the rooms to help with the noise. He first says they could do things in the main area even when J was asleep in the back room, but then his choice of words after that part were interesting. He said "Like, if he (J) woke up in here, we could totally hear him in our room with the doors closed, but I think the doors helped a little bit." šŸ¤” Huh? Why wouldn't they want to hear him when he woke up? Helped with what? Keeping them from being too disturbed when J woke up and the Nanny was dealing with him??

I don't understand his wording. If I am with my 2 year old (sans Nanny) and he is asleep in the back, I am not sure I would keep the doors shut after we went to bed because I would want to hear EVERYTHING -- like someone trying to break in, my kid walking around, my kid trying to get out the door, my kid playing with an oven????? To me, this tends to confirm Lynn was in the RV with them and she was tending to J when he woke up so they could sleep. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
When think buffet I think Golden Corral or the cliche tourist trap seafood buffet at the beach. Iā€™ve had so many bad experiences at those places.

Getting a small sampling of a few different foods and eating most of them is one thing. Iā€™m talking about the idiots that pile food onto plates, take two bites, then chuck the whole plate and go back for more. I got dragged to Chef Mickeyā€™s my last trip and I had to force myself to not look at the tables around us. The over-eating and waste kills me on the inside. I will say the food was far better than I expected it to be, but it was drowning in sugar (we did a breakfast).

I will say the one buffet I have gone to more than once and enjoyed was Boma. The food quality is excellent and itā€™s dark enough in there at night I canā€™t see the horrors at the tables around me šŸ˜‚
I've never tried any of the American buffets so not sure how they compare to here, thankfully I've never been to one an see people hugely waste anything, for the most part people get small an eat just about it all, it's maybe cause the plates are pretty small, they are about the 3rd of the size of dinner plates an usually our dinner plates here are like half the size of plates in America lol, I do remember getting taking to a restaurant by a friend over in New York an just about had a heart attack at seeing the size of the portion they brought out to me lol I mean I had been told portion sizes were bigger but it was my first time an I didn't realise just how big a difference there is

Reactions: 4
Ohhh okay, so they blamed the three unwell people for Timbo not being invited? Edit: I agree with your theory of how
I am majorly concerned about Jackson.
The constantly throw things his way....beige fried food, clothes, toys, trikes, latest kid gadgets, etc.

What they are NOT GIVING HIM is consistent personal attention and unconditional LOVE!!
He looks like he's in a permanent state of bewilderment. Overwhelmed. Anxious. His focus looks like he's staring into space. He's a poor wee soul. Not seeing much total child joy from him these days. Even though they said he loved the Dinosaur at Pigland he still wasn't smiling a great deal. I've just watched them drag him on Barnstormer and they just insist he loved it but you could see he didn't. They just ignore what he's saying and put words in his mouth. He's gonna have a full meltdown at some point as he has zero control.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the video.. Do Jenn and Tim have an argument at the restaurant or something. It cuts off mid meal and then itā€™s those two describing their food. Jenn looks upset and tearful while Tim looks tense. Also her comments about little J loving the barnstormer, were we watching the same kid. You could tell how fearful he was in his eyes. Then they claim that they went to MK because little J wanted to ride a coaster but at the beginning of the video Tim and Jenn claim they want to go to MK because they want him to ride a coasterā€¦ which one is it guys?
If they did, I just vividly and happily imagined Tim just losing it

Tim: I donā€™t really want to eat at Geyser Pointe, they donā€™t have anything I can eat
Jenn: BUUUTTT I NEVER GET TO EAT SEAFOOOODDD
Tim: *sigh* okay fine Iā€™ll find something
Jenn: *stupid bleeping laughter and giant agape mouth grin
*****SEATED AT GEYSER POINTE*****
Tim: there is literally nothing on this menu that I can eat I am going to go over to Roaring Fork
Jenn: NOOO I cannot be left alone because Jackson might need something and Lynne and I are chatting
Tim: seriously?? Then why donā€™t you go over and get me something
Jenn: Oh my god Tim why are you so difficult? Do you know how overworked I am?! You only got me ONE nanny when I specifically asked you for a nanny, housekeeper, personal chef, makeup artist, and a surrogate for birthing your children. You are SO SELFISH!
Tim: *sigh* okay I just wonā€™t eat
Jenn: *sobbing directly onto her salmon salad* No I will talk to the manager, ask them if they know who WE are and make them fetch you something like the royalty I amā€¦er I mean we are

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It's just SO WEIRD how they keep treating Stanny Lynn as the elephant in the room. Why can't Dim just say, "Lynn slept here, I don't know if she thought it was comfortable." We can seen shots of Lynn through the vlogs (minus Peppa Pig, I think even they felt some sense of embarrassment for bringing Stanny there just so egg and sperm donor can ride a coaster together). Just own up to the fact that you two already have an unhealthy codependent relationship with the "educator" and Ginn can't function without her. You're already not a relatable family. No one goes to the park just to film their 2-year-old on a coaster being just the very latest example. So why pretend your life is anything but abnormal?

I'd like to see these two camp in a tent, somewhere where there aren't carriage rides or takeout.

On a more unrelated note, that open campfire made me so nervous and made me glad they weren't in CA. It's been a very rough few years of wildfires, anything with open flames in nature makes me so anxious. Dim and Ginn would probably get along great with the family who started a massive wildfire from a pyrotechnic gender reveal. And it doesn't look good for the RV company if they never brought a lid for the top.

Reactions: 13
Attractions Magazine are at the Galactic Star cruiser Preview on Friday. Wonder if Dim and Ginn, J$ & Stanny Mcphee will be there too?

Reactions: 6
Watching them eat meals out ā€” for reviews or just as an excuse to pad video run time ā€” always made me wonder if I was in the minority for only ordering entrees 98% of the time when I dine out.

American food portions are absurd. I canā€™t fit more than one course (if that) in my body at one time. Watching people eat multiple appetizers, an entree, AND a dessert boggles my mind.
But Jenn is eating for all those stans up her arse. Like superworms.

• Haha
When Ginn says J$ is laughing on the coaster, I paused it and even if you can't hear any laughter, he did NOT look like he was laughing or even smiling. His eyes were just darting around.

He does not look like he's having fun.
Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 2.19.50 PM.png

I think he saw his life flash before his eyes as his egg donor was squishing him.
Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 2.22.42 PM.png

He just looks like a kid who has no idea what's going on and holding on tightly. Meanwhile Ginn is admiring herself in the shot.
Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 2.26.12 PM.png

Some 2 year olds might be really adventurous and super excited to go on a coaster and will let you know. But J$ is such a mild-mannered kid. He might not burst out crying, but he also stays pretty silent, both during and after the coaster, he's not exhilarated and wanting to go on it again and again as if he got a fun adrenaline rush. The ride hadn't even stopped and Gin was already doing her stupid sing-songy "Whaaaat did you thiiiiiiink?" STFU you narcissistic pig. Let him just like, take a breath, and try to process what he just went through with his 2-year-old brain.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Also on the rewatch, I didn't buy that J loved the coaster. I don't buy that he said "uh huh" when Jenn asked him the second question and she said that was what he said. Has this kid ever said that before? That is a Jenn thing. I don't recall him ever saying anything but "yeaahhh" and "yeah," and also "oh yeah" in response to her endless Qs.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When Ginn says J$ is laughing on the coaster, I paused it and even if you can't hear any laughter, he did NOT look like he was laughing or even smiling. His eyes were just darting around.

View attachment 1076881

I think he saw his life flash before his eyes as his egg donor was squishing him.
View attachment 1076887

He just looks like a kid who has no idea what's going on and holding on tightly. Meanwhile Ginn is admiring herself in the shot.
View attachment 1076894

Some 2 year olds might be really adventurous and super excited to go on a coaster and will let you know. But J$ is such a mild-mannered kid. He might not burst out crying, but he also stays pretty silent, both during and after the coaster, he's not exhilarated and wanting to go on it again and again as if he got a fun adrenaline rush. The ride hasn't even stopped and Gin was already doing her stupid sing-songy "Whaaaat did you thiiiiiiink?" STFU you narcissistic pig. Let him just like, take a breath, and try to process what he just went through with his 2-year-old brain.
She must have looked at herself in the camera the entire time.

when we took our son on his first roller coaster (barnstormer at his request) I was CONSTANTLY looking at him to make sure he was fine. Holding onto him the entire time (not waving my hands in the air like some premature teenage twit)

sheā€™s a bleeping horrific mother

JENNIFER BOJANOWKSI YOU ARE A TRASH MOTHER

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She must have looked at herself in the camera the entire time.

when we took our son on his first roller coaster (barnstormer at his request) I was CONSTANTLY looking at him to make sure he was fine. Holding onto him the entire time (not waving my hands in the air like some premature teenage twit)

sheā€™s a bleeping horrific mother

JENNIFER BOJANOWKSI YOU ARE A TRASH MOTHER
Much like "ma'am this is a Wendy's", I wanted someone on the ride to tell her "ma'am this is the Barnstormer". Like bleeping stop screaming "wheeeeeeee" in your overwhelmed kid's ear. She was more concerned with looking like a HAPPY FUN EXCITING MOMMY than checking on her kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Last summer my niece was enthralled with all the ā€œkidā€ dark rides in MK. At almost 2 she had no fear. So much so sheā€™d ask to watch ride POVs of the rides on YouTube. Pooh being her favorite.

Fast forward six months later and it was night and day. The same rides she loved now scared her and caused mini-meltdowns mid-ride. After two meltdowns in a row, we stuck to Dumbo and Teacups. A couple days later she kept asking to go on all those same rides again. We were hesitant, but chose to give it one last try.

Wrong choice.

She and J$ are at the age where they become more aware of the world around them to be frightened, but perfectly embody cognitive dissonance. She wants to do something, but doesnā€™t have the capacity to link/remember the negative reaction to the experience. Thatā€™s where parenting comes in to play.

J$ clearly doesnā€™t enjoy these thrill rides and they need to stop forcing it. Even if he says he likes it, his body language says otherwise.
Thank you for sharing this.
I love how you and her parents read her cues, listened and validated her words and feelings.

Tim and Jenn do not
They have an agenda and expect Jackson to comply with it.

I didnā€™t watch the MK video.
What rides did they MAKE Jackson ride?

Just because he might meet height requirements for rides.....
IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE IS COGNITIVELY AND EMOTIONALLY READY TO RIDE THAT ATTRACTION!

As they say...
ā€œjust because you can, doesnā€™t mean you should!ā€

Reactions: 10
J$ looks like he's in a permanent state of bewilderment. Overwhelmed. Anxious. His focus looks like he's staring into space. He's a poor wee soul. Not seeing much total child joy from him these days. Even though they said he loved the Dinosaur at Pigland he still wasn't smiling a great deal. I've just watched them drag him on Barnstormer and they just insist he loved it but you could see he didn't. They just ignore what he's saying and put words in his mouth. He's gonna have a full meltdown at some point as he has zero control.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1076881

View attachment 1076887

View attachment 1076894

Some 2 year olds might be really adventurous and super excited to go on a coaster and will let you know. But J$ is such a mild-mannered kid. He might not burst out crying, but he also stays pretty silent, both during and after the coaster, he's not exhilarated and wanting to go on it again and again as if he got a fun adrenaline rush. The ride hasn't even stopped and Gin was already doing her stupid sing-songy "Whaaaat did you thiiiiiiink?" STFU you narcissistic pig. Let him just like, take a breath, and try to process what he just went through with his 2-year-old brain.
Yeah, and Jenn clipped out certain parts again. Seems like there would be no need to clip out anything on a short ride. There were tiny parts cut, not like Tim dropped the camera for 10 seconds. Probably more scenes of J looking miserable or his head slouching into the side of the seat even more. Ugh, do they not realize how traumatic this can be for little brains who are overwhelmed, and how they can do him harm forcing this stuff before he is really ready??

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think I read that Molly and Aj from DFB are doing it tomorrow.
Attractions Magazine posted they will be there tomorrow as well.

I read on the Kyle Pallo thread that JoJo was invited. I haven't seen any actual confirmation of that.

• Sick
J$ looks like he's in a permanent state of bewilderment. Overwhelmed. Anxious. His focus looks like he's staring into space. He's a poor wee soul. Not seeing much total child joy from him these days. Even though they said he loved the Dinosaur at Pigland he still wasn't smiling a great deal. I've just watched them drag him on Barnstormer and they just insist he loved it but you could see he didn't. They just ignore what he's saying and put words in his mouth. He's gonna have a full meltdown at some point as he has zero control.
I really feel for the kid. My personality was a bit like his too when I was a kid. If I was sad or upset, I didn't throw tantrums or cry loudly. I was quiet and withdrew. His parents have no emotional intelligence and cannot read the subtle signs whatsoever. Even if the signs were loud and clear (or you know the kid is clearly saying 'no'), they either don't notice it or ignore it. I really really hope he can somehow learn to be his own person and not be both physically and mentally squished by them and their controlling and narcissistic personalities.

Reactions: 9
Jenn is a bleeping disgrace. That poor kid. He did not look happy on barnstormer. The whole no means yes thing and force feeding him a sā€™more really pissed me off. And the stupid voice she does šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®plus when J$ became an equestrian she kept saying ā€œheā€™s doing so goodā€ no Jenn you thick twit itā€™s doing well not doing good. Sheā€™s the one who needs an ā€œeducatorā€ not her two year old toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This annoyed me when they ā€œannouncedā€ that his family would be going with them on a cruise. They make zero effort to ever be with them for anything but theyā€™ll invite them on a cruise so they can use them for free childcare while they go do all the things they actually want to do alone. Itā€™s gross!!
Who says Tim is treating his family?
Knowing him everyone outside of his family unit has to pay their own share!!

Look at Manny Matt. He had to pay for his own cruise passage and still had to give up his cruise time to babysit Jackson when T&J:
ā€¢ went off the ship in the Bahamas
ā€¢ dined at Remyā€™s
ā€¢ had nightly ā€œaloneā€ time after Jackson went to sleep.

Yes, Timā€™s family will babysit with no compensation from Tim for sacrificing their time for T&Jā€™s benefit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.