The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching them eat meals out — for reviews or just as an excuse to pad video run time — always made me wonder if I was in the minority for only ordering entrees 98% of the time when I dine out.

American food portions are absurd. I can’t fit more than one course (if that) in my body at one time. Watching people eat multiple appetizers, an entree, AND a dessert boggles my mind.
I consider myself someone who loves food a bit too much, but I agree, that is just way too much food.

The other day I got a double cheeseburger and fries for lunch and didn't eat anything the rest of the day because I was still full. How do they keep cramming so much food in their pieholes at every single meal?

Reactions: 15
Exactly! Not to mention that little cloth mask is useless. We are big mask proponents at my house, so I am not judging anyone (well except people who wear masks in their cars by themselves ;)). These two are just doing it for show. There was no reason he should have to to wear a mask on that coaster & they know that. I think they were trying to hide his facial expressions. Jennbo also got to tell us what he said.
Also- it’s so convenient that J$ decelerations to ride a roller coaster his little brain can’t remember never make the videos.
You're right. Zero reason. Especially considering if you're vaccinated, you haven't had to wear your mask outdoors at Disney for quite awhile now.

They weren't wearing masks at Legoland outside (which, admittedly has always had a more lax mask policy) - at all.

So what's the difference between one park or the next?

And they can't blame the neW vAriENt as Jenn tried to at the beginning of the year or cROwDs either because in a Dec 23rd vlog at Magic Kingdom, they weren't wearing masks either. (and we already had Omicron a month or so prior to that).

Simply all for show.

Not wearing masks... two months ago. ⬇

Reactions: 12
You're right. Zero reason. Especially considering if you're vaccinated, you haven't had to wear your mask outdoors at Disney for quite awhile now.

They weren't wearing masks at Legoland outside (which, admittedly has always had a more lax mask policy) - at all.

So what's the difference between one park or the next?

And they can't blame the neW vAriENt as Jenn tried to at the beginning of the year or cROwDs either because in a Dec 23rd vlog at Magic Kingdom, they weren't wearing masks either. (and we already had Omicron a month or so prior to that).

Simply all for show.

Not wearing masks... two months ago. ⬇

She's wearing that nasty hybrid sweater/blanket thing in this video. I recall seeing them in the stores wondering if Disney Marketing team wasn't just testing to see how tone deaf their buying audience was to fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They mentioned that Tim’s parents were going g with them, which cruise, who knows. But if they don’t let his parents watch him at their house, why would it be ok for them to watch him on a cruise ship, while they are eating their 5th dinners and dancing on deck with Jenn and her unbrushed hair and pajamas?
It's interesting they'd do a cruise with them considering Tim and Jenn have constantly driven the point home - example - based on their words around the time of that Discovery Cove vlog awhile back - that his mother is basically immobile requiring a wheelchair and his father is blind.

Nevermind the fact that Jenn said his family wasn't pictured in the vlog but she failed to cut them out of the vlog and we got to see Dad happily bobbing along in the lazy river with Adam and his wife... and Tim and J. :rolleyes:

I think his parents are good people and his dad is hilarious, and they don't deserve to be brought into the drama of TTT these days.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the video.. Do Jenn and Tim have an argument at the restaurant or something. It cuts off mid meal and then it’s those two describing their food. Jenn looks upset and tearful while Tim looks tense. Also her comments about little J loving the barnstormer, were we watching the same kid. You could tell how fearful he was in his eyes. Then they claim that they went to MK because little J wanted to ride a coaster but at the beginning of the video Tim and Jenn claim they want to go to MK because they want him to ride a coaster… which one is it guys?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Last summer my niece was enthralled with all the “kid” dark rides in MK. At almost 2 she had no fear. So much so she’d ask to watch ride POVs of the rides on YouTube. Pooh being her favorite.

Fast forward six months later and it was night and day. The same rides she loved now scared her and caused mini-meltdowns mid-ride. After two meltdowns in a row, we stuck to Dumbo and Teacups. A couple days later she kept asking to go on all those same rides again. We were hesitant, but chose to give it one last try.

Wrong choice.

She and J$ are at the age where they become more aware of the world around them to be frightened, but perfectly embody cognitive dissonance. She wants to do something, but doesn’t have the capacity to link/remember the negative reaction to the experience. That’s where parenting comes in to play.

J$ clearly doesn’t enjoy these thrill rides and they need to stop forcing it. Even if he says he likes it, his body language says otherwise.
I feel so bad for the kid having parents that are so selfish and egotistical that they can’t see what he really needs/wants. Forcing a 2 year old to ride a coaster for the clicks and views is awful. I don’t believe at all that he asked to go on it. I’ve been showing my 5 year old kid POVs for 6 months to see what he liked and what was too scary. (We just got back from Disney on Wednesday.) He was adamant about going on Tower of Terror for months. But after going on thunder mountain and hating it, I made the decision that he just wasn’t ready for something even more thrilling. Luckily he agreed. Thunder mountain was on our 1st park day. It made it easier for the rest of the week to gauge what he could handle and what he couldn’t. And if the rest of the group wanted to go on something he wasn’t comfortable with…either myself or my husband sat out with him…not a big deal at all. They would never do that. Their FOMO won’t let them do the right thing.

Reactions: 17
I really hope that as soon as he is 40” tall they don’t force him on Tower of Terror, Test Track and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but they probably will. Even worse when he is 42” tall I could even see them taking him on Scorpion at Busch Gardens so they can make a big deal about how he went on a roller coaster that goes upside down.

• Sick
  • Sad
Just watched the video.. Do Jenn and Tim have an argument at the restaurant or something. It cuts off mid meal and then it’s those two describing their food. Jenn looks upset and tearful while Tim looks tense. Also her comments about little J loving the barnstormer, were we watching the same kid. You could tell how fearful he was in his eyes. Then they claim that they went to MK because little J wanted to ride a coaster but at the beginning of the video Tim and Jenn claim they want to go to MK because they want him to ride a coaster… which one is it guys?
I need to rewatch this part; I stopped paying attention right after I saw Jenn sitting in the Tesla with goofy grinning nanny Lynn in the back while Tim stood outside filming and giving off the vibe that he loves this tit. It is so bleeping weird, I just can't. Then when I heard Tim say they were almost on the coaster and watched Jenn get her scene in pretending J was a coaster enthusiast. They are awful.

Reactions: 11
This week 10 YouTubers with 3 guests each where invited to a soft opening of the new Star Cruzer hotel. How many bets Tim and Jenn weren’t invited ?
Do you know any of these 10 YTers?
Just curious who made the cut

Reactions: 7
🤷🏽‍♀️ Agreed. I don’t order three courses at a restaurant. I actually order from the appetizer menu. I have a small appetite and can’t eat a whole meal
I refuse to go to any buffet for this reason. It’s not worth price for the small amount of food I’ll consume in a single sitting. Personally it grosses me out the amount of food people shove down their gullets at buffets in general, but I also can’t stand the waste aspect either.

I think this is why I haven’t gone on a cruise yet: the constant food overload. Between the Trackholes and Michael Kay, I lose my appetite watching them shovel in plate and after plate. MK’s more recent cruises were obscene. I think he ate 2 tuna poke towers on top of a soup, salad, entree and multiple desserts. Gin and her “I only ate three appetizers tonight!” attitude is even more disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I need to rewatch this part; I stopped paying attention right after I saw Jenn sitting in the Tesla with goofy grinning nanny Lynn in the back while Tim stood outside filming and giving off the vibe that he loves this tit. It is so bleeping weird, I just can't. Then when I heard Tim say they were almost on the coaster and watched Jenn get her scene in pretending J was a coaster enthusiast. They are awful.
I love @2:30 or so Tim says he'll miss camping but is excited to "go back home to his own bed."

WTF. You're never home anymore, Tim. Don't kid yourself. Or us. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
I really hope that as soon as he is 40” tall they don’t force him on Tower of Terror, Test Track and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but they probably will. Even worse when he is 42” tall I could even see them taking him on Scorpion at Busch Gardens so they can make a big deal about how he went on a roller coaster that goes upside down.
Hopefully by then he will be ALOT more vocal an will refuse to the point they simple won't get away with it, I feel like they are forcing him now because he really doesn't have a voice, they can manipulate him more easier when he's this young an we see it time an time again with the "he says no but really he means yes" give it even one more year an they won't get away with that, his no will turn to anger VERY quickly

I refuse to go to any buffet for this reason. It’s not worth price for the small amount of food I’ll consume in a single sitting. Personally it grosses me out the amount of food people shove down their gullets at buffets in general, but I also can’t stand the waste aspect either.
I'll admit I do go to buffets every so often, I do realise they are way over priced an there's no way you get your moneys worth at them but for me I think it's a good way to try different food, especially if it's world buffets, being able to try a small plate of different things is much better than ordering it then realising you hate it, when my neice is older we will prob take her to a few just to she can experience different foods an see what she likes

Reactions: 6
Damn it's been a while. I took some time away after Hobbes (the little ginger we got after Tormund) passed away last month from an autoimmune disease. Started a new job, quit that job, got hired at a kick ass startup making a hell of a lot more than I ever thought I could have...and adopted three more kittens, cuz why the Hell not.

Anyway, I love the Tracker's transformation into Cousin Eddie and Catherine.

Tim Tracker #61: Merry Christmas, The $#tter'$ Full

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so bad for the kid having parents that are so selfish and egotistical that they can’t see what he really needs/wants. Forcing a 2 year old to ride a coaster for the clicks and views is awful. I don’t believe at all that he asked to go on it. I’ve been showing my 5 year old kid POVs for 6 months to see what he liked and what was too scary. (We just got back from Disney on Wednesday.) He was adamant about going on Tower of Terror for months. But after going on thunder mountain and hating it, I made the decision that he just wasn’t ready for something even more thrilling. Luckily he agreed. Thunder mountain was on our 1st park day. It made it easier for the rest of the week to gauge what he could handle and what he couldn’t. And if the rest of the group wanted to go on something he wasn’t comfortable with…either myself or my husband sat out with him…not a big deal at all. They would never do that. Their FOMO won’t let them do the right thing.
While it probably won’t mean much coming from a childless millennial that looks forward to the joy of having my own kids one day, but I appreciate the fact you cared about the well-being of your son before what you wanted him to ride for the trip to be “worth it”. You have to intentionally develop your relationship with your child and learn their cues. It is your job to know what they really can handle vs. what you want them to handle. They have no clue what those differences mean.

Kids want to be parented. It makes them feel secure and loved. A kid will remember a traumatic ride far more than you telling them they couldn’t ride something. Throw in how they’ve clearly confused the little fella with “no doesn’t really mean no” schtick and it is no wonder he is where he is developmentally. If I were J, I’d be beyond confused and emotionally flat too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll admit I do go to buffets every so often, I do realise they are way over priced an there's no way you get your moneys worth at them but for me I think it's a good way to try different food, especially if it's world buffets, being able to try a small plate of different things is much better than ordering it then realising you hate it, when my neice is older we will prob take her to a few just to she can experience different foods an see what she likes
When think buffet I think Golden Corral or the cliche tourist trap seafood buffet at the beach. I’ve had so many bad experiences at those places.

Getting a small sampling of a few different foods and eating most of them is one thing. I’m talking about the idiots that pile food onto plates, take two bites, then chuck the whole plate and go back for more. I got dragged to Chef Mickey’s my last trip and I had to force myself to not look at the tables around us. The over-eating and waste kills me on the inside. I will say the food was far better than I expected it to be, but it was drowning in sugar (we did a breakfast).

I will say the one buffet I have gone to more than once and enjoyed was Boma. The food quality is excellent and it’s dark enough in there at night I can’t see the horrors at the tables around me 😂

Reactions: 4
Do you know any of these 10 YTers?
Just curious who made the cut
Yes! This is how we Bingham is there specifically for the Star Cruzer thing. They have been very open about being invited by Disney. Explaining it all.

Reactions: 3
A kid will remember a traumatic ride far more than you telling them they couldn’t ride something. Throw in how they’ve clearly confused the little fella with “no doesn’t really mean no” schtick and it is no wonder he is where he is developmentally. If I were J, I’d be beyond confused and emotionally flat too.
This right here!!!
I was NEVER forced to go on anything & you know what I remember? I remember my Mom waiting in a long line at a local haunted house with me & as we were next in line, I became extremely scared and my Mom and I LEFT. I remember being too afraid to go on The Haunted Mansion and guess who wasn’t forced to go on it? Me. Do I “blame” my Mom for not forcing me to do these things? Hell no. I’m sure I’d be deathly afraid of them now if I had been forced as a child.

As J$ ages, he will already be trained that his wants don’t matter and what he says isn’t valued, so why would he even try to say he doesn’t want to go on a ride? Yet another thing to suffer through thanks to Gin & Tonic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.