The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHUT THE duck UP JENN!!! WE ALL KNOW YOU DIDN’T SHOWER AT ALL
Lmao. Ever since you started calling her JennyNoShowers she has brought up taking a shower more in the last month than she has in the past 10 years. You're not fooling anyone Jen. We know you didn't take a shower in that rv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lmao. Ever since you started calling her JennyNoShowers she has brought up taking a shower more in the last month than she has in the past 10 years. You're not fooling anyone Jen. We know you didn't take a shower in that rv.
RIGHT?! I thought I noticed a correlation!!

Look, I wash my hair once a week (only because I have a fashion color in my hair that costs me an arm and a leg to do so I try to stretch it), but I shower daily. My hair never looks disgusting like hers does, so she must be washing once a month at this point.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I bring flip flops to camping no matter what the season cause you can slip them on and off when you’re getting in and out of your tent (and there’s no place for spiders to hide). But yeah okay Ginn, not having shower shoes is why you didn’t use the comfort stations, which your stans have been commenting about for all of the FW vlogs but you’re like “comment about the comfort stations and I’ll read your comments”. JFC.

Also, SHAME on them for trying to pretend they’re such good parents because they “only went to MK because J$ wanted to ride the coaster.” Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So, these people video everything the prop does and says. He's been constantly saying he wants to ride a roller coaster. That's all he's been talking about. He also loved it and has talked about how much he loved it. Again, they video everything this kid does, yet there is no video of any of these conversations? Sure, Jenn.

Your child did not enjoy that. Keeping the mask on prevents the stans from seeing it, but STOP FORCING HIM TO DO ALL THIS tit!!!! He doesn't want to ride 7 dwarves, he said it was brown. Because he's used to being quizzed on crap like that.

Also, she edits these videos. At the end, she's talking about they would have already done a live q/a before this video airs....hopefully we did, maybe we did. News flash, Jenn....you didn't. You could have snipped that entire part out, but it shows how absolutely incompetent you both are at doing your supposed jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ya I'm sure Jackson asked to ride a roller coaster in the same way he said he was hungry...
Last summer my niece was enthralled with all the “kid” dark rides in MK. At almost 2 she had no fear. So much so she’d ask to watch ride POVs of the rides on YouTube. Pooh being her favorite.

Fast forward six months later and it was night and day. The same rides she loved now scared her and caused mini-meltdowns mid-ride. After two meltdowns in a row, we stuck to Dumbo and Teacups. A couple days later she kept asking to go on all those same rides again. We were hesitant, but chose to give it one last try.

Wrong choice.

She and J$ are at the age where they become more aware of the world around them to be frightened, but perfectly embody cognitive dissonance. She wants to do something, but doesn’t have the capacity to link/remember the negative reaction to the experience. That’s where parenting comes in to play.

J$ clearly doesn’t enjoy these thrill rides and they need to stop forcing it. Even if he says he likes it, his body language says otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why do they keep insisting this poor child loves roller coasters? We can see from their own vlogs what their child looks like excited. Even in the Peppa Pig vlog you can see how excited he is on the dinosaur ride.

Reactions: 16
I’m still stuck on the shower thing. Why is Ginn concerned about shower shoes for the comfort station when these two walk around on nasty carpeted hotel rooms without shoes? And they let J$ roll around on that carpeted floor and they’re both finger-lickers. She can miss me with her concerns about not having shower shoes as an excuse for being a filthy greasy mess.

A normal person who forgets their shower shoes and is concerned, that I would believe, but not her.

Reactions: 11
Last summer my niece was enthralled with all the “kid” dark rides in MK. At almost 2 she had no fear. So much so she’d ask to watch ride POVs of the rides on YouTube. Pooh being her favorite.

Fast forward six months later and it was night and day. The same rides she loved now scared her and caused mini-meltdowns mid-ride. After two meltdowns in a row, we stuck to Dumbo and Teacups. A couple days later she kept asking to go on all those same rides again. We were hesitant, but chose to give it one last try.

Wrong choice.

She and J$ are at the age where they become more aware of the world around them to be frightened, but perfectly embody cognitive dissonance. She wants to do something, but doesn’t have the capacity to link/remember the negative reaction to the experience. That’s where parenting comes in to play.

J$ clearly doesn’t enjoy these thrill rides and they need to stop forcing it. Even if he says he likes it, his body language says otherwise.
This is such a great post! I agree. They are pushing him too much to like coasters and it could definitely backfire. Why can't they let this kid think for himself and let him take the lead about what he wants and likes. Just because they love tit doesn't mean he has to love it. They treat him like he is a clone of them and not his own little human. Ugh.

Our kids are not fans of thrill rides. My husband and I were HUGE coaster and thrill ride lovers back in the day. My husband still loves them, but I can't go on them for medical reasons. Our kids are not cool with any legit big roller coaster or intense ride. it happens. You can't force kids to like stuff just because you do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
People are questioning them wearing masks- especially outdoors… oh & you have a typo Jennbo
Look at this point masking is a personal choice…I won’t judge ANYONE ELSE for choosing to wear them…however I will judge these two virtue signaling assholes. They are SO CONCERNED with Covid yet they are filthy and touch everything and drug their maskless kid all around creation for the longest time

MISS ME WITH YOUR bleeping BULLSHIT TIMOTHY AND JENNIFER BOJANOWSKI

If they're on yet another cruise, I really don't get what more they can show the viewer of value beyond what they've already shown in past cruise vlogs at this point.

And that usually isn't much because they just focus on food and what they want to do (e.g. massages for the umpteenth time) rather than actually demonstrating to a viewer the entirety of the things to do and / or options offered as, you know, the tRaVeL chANnEL they purport to be. #homemovies

I swear though, if they bring Stanny Lynn on a cruise this time, I really don't get how the stans can keep excusing this behavior (given this happened on the last cruise with Matt or whatever his name is)

IT. 👏 IS. 👏 NOT. 👏 NORMAL. 👏 FOR. 👏 THREE. 👏 PEOPLE. 👏 TO. 👏 BE. 👏 PRESENT. 👏 TO. 👏 WATCH. 👏 ONE. 👏 CHILD.
They are definitely not going on that cruise alone. There is no option for care for J$ since the Small World Nursery is closed still on the DCL. Tim mentioned buying the shoes in the Valentine's Day vlog so he can wear them to the 'nice' places on their trip, meaning Remy and/or Palo which are the 18 and up dining restaurants that cost extra $. Jenn even mentioned that she wanted to do the Remy dinner on every cruise which is $125 per person for prix fixe plus $115 for the wine/champagne pairing. You can also do add-ons and SHOULD tip.

I am a DCL junkie and usually enjoy watching cruise vlogs but I really don't see how they can showcase anything new of interest from the recent cruise they took. That series was boring enough except for the few minutes they met up with Donzel. I enjoyed it when he was sharing information about Nassau and talking about the local history and cuisine.

Reactions: 10
Look at this point masking is a personal choice…I won’t judge ANYONE ELSE for choosing to wear them…however I will judge these two virtue signaling assholes. They are SO CONCERNED with Covid yet they are filthy and touch everything and drug their maskless kid all around creation for the longest time

Not to mention Jenn is desperate to get pregnant during this time. I won't go down the rabbit hole of covid debates, but there is scientific evidence that the risks are higher if you are pregnant. If she is this worried about covid and still desperately wants to be pregnant, she wouldn't be going anywhere unnecessarily. Occasional day trips, outside stuff, etc., sure. Cruises? Flights? Packing into the parks all the time even with a cloth mask? If she totally changes her tune, I will stand corrected, but they are definitely picking and choosing their concern right now.

Exactly! Not to mention that little cloth mask is useless. We are big mask proponents at my house, so I am not judging anyone (well except people who wear masks in their cars by themselves ;)). These two are just doing it for show. There was no reason he should have to to wear a mask on that coaster & they know that. I think they were trying to hide his facial expressions. Jennbo also got to tell us what he said.
Also- it’s so convenient that J$ decelerations to ride a roller coaster his little brain can’t remember never make the videos.

Reactions: 21
Reminds me of Trisha Paytas. Are they partially or fully aware of their actions? Are they too narcissistic to realize that they’re in the wrong? Or is it all part of the act? If it is all an act, then they still have a screw loose, just a different screw than the one we think🤣 The Slackers are extremely unwell people one way or another!
I remember her. Several years ago I stumbled upon her YouTube channel and I watched for awhile because I couldn't look away. What a train wreck. I think I stopped watching after the video where she bought a bunch of stuff at Target or something but was upset that it was on sale. She went on to say she didn't like buying stuff on sale because she's not poor and can afford to pay full price or something to that affect. Why would you spend more than you have to? What a dumbass.

Reactions: 5
They are definitely not going on that cruise alone. There is no option for care for J$ since the Small World Nursery is closed still on the DCL.
They mentioned that Tim’s parents were going g with them, which cruise, who knows. But if they don’t let his parents watch him at their house, why would it be ok for them to watch him on a cruise ship, while they are eating their 5th dinners and dancing on deck with Jenn and her unbrushed hair and pajamas?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
They mentioned that Tim’s parents were going g with them, which cruise, who knows. But if they don’t let his parents watch him at their house, why would it be ok for them to watch him on a cruise ship, while they are eating their 5th dinners and dancing on deck with Jenn and her unbrushed hair and pajamas?
This annoyed me when they “announced” that his family would be going with them on a cruise. They make zero effort to ever be with them for anything but they’ll invite them on a cruise so they can use them for free childcare while they go do all the things they actually want to do alone. It’s gross!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Forcing that kid to ride Barnstormer makes me very angry. He didn't look like he enjoyed it at all and we all know he says "yeah" to everything, so they are full of tit. How the hell would he even know to ask to ride something he's never even been on before anyway? GTFO with your lies!

Reactions: 18
That is what I was thinking as well. I don't know which cruise is with that oddball Chriss Pratt (Holy Moly) and/or the parents but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they still brought the stanny because they will want to be doing their own thing without J$ throughout the cruise.

Reactions: 6
Watching them eat meals out — for reviews or just as an excuse to pad video run time — always made me wonder if I was in the minority for only ordering entrees 98% of the time when I dine out.

American food portions are absurd. I can’t fit more than one course (if that) in my body at one time. Watching people eat multiple appetizers, an entree, AND a dessert boggles my mind.
🤷🏽‍♀️ Agreed. I don’t order three courses at a restaurant. I actually order from the appetizer menu. I have a small appetite and can’t eat a whole meal

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.