The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they know they don’t have to order appetizers or desserts with every meal?

Ginn asks if her salad, which has salmon next to it is the salmon salad. How have you already forgotten what you ordered and yes isn’t it obvious it’s a freaking salmon salad?

Stanny Lynn must really want to be part of the family. I’d want to bring my own car and skedaddle out of there on check out day but nooo, gotta go eat lunch and shove J$ into a coaster while smelling like campfire and grease (you know Ginn didn’t shower).

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Probably 7 more bleeping nanny’s uhm I mean educators in the back
Yep, Lynn sat behind Tim. When he shows the Tesla from the front with Jenn in it, you can see her in the back. Not once did they say where she slept inside. This woman seems cray-cray for taking this "eDuCaToR job".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
20 seconds into the video

J$ runs up to Tim and grabs the bag and tries to drag it away, me thinks he was attempting to run away at only 2 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 21
These two have no shame. They are using their child for clicks and it is sickening. He is NEVER home!! When you check out, GO HOME. Let him decompress, unwind, and lose this endless stimulation overload by being in his home. Jenn had to ride this coaster with him just for a thumbnail shot. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Stanny Lynn is either really good at making her own bed or she really did sleep in the tent. J$‘s bed was the only mess in that back room.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tim said goodbye to everything in the RV in the most passive aggressive way. Half the tit was negative

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn runs this channel. It is so obvious. The stans are so far up her ass, they must be leggings.

Tim has his shoes almost on, she tells him to go back and give "us" another look around. Um, how about no? She clearly wanted to be the one in the coaster shots and thumbnail with J.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Ya I'm sure Jackson asked to ride a roller coaster in the same way he said he was hungry...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they know they don’t have to order appetizers or desserts with every meal?

Ginn asks if her salad, which has salmon next to it is the salmon salad. How have you already forgotten what you ordered and yes isn’t it obvious it’s a freaking salmon salad?

Stanny Lynn must really want to be part of the family. I’d want to bring my own car and skedaddle out of there on check out day but nooo, gotta go eat lunch and shove J$ into a coaster while smelling like campfire and grease (you know Ginn didn’t shower).
Watching them eat meals out — for reviews or just as an excuse to pad video run time — always made me wonder if I was in the minority for only ordering entrees 98% of the time when I dine out.

American food portions are absurd. I can’t fit more than one course (if that) in my body at one time. Watching people eat multiple appetizers, an entree, AND a dessert boggles my mind.

Reactions: 20
These two have no shame. They are using their child for clicks and it is sickening. He is NEVER home!! When you check out, GO HOME. Let him decompress, unwind, and lose this endless stimulation overload by being in his home. Jenn had to ride this coaster with him just for a thumbnail shot. Disgusting.
Yeah I couldn’t believe they spent FOUR DAYS at this campground which is basically 10 minutes away from their house. Right after Hawaii and a cruise and countless other staycations. Why do they hate their home life so much these days?

Remember when they were always doing home improvement projects around their old house as content? Remember Jenn mowing the lawn and Tim cleaning the pool after work? Now their house is always a mess and could use some major renovations, with these housing prices they could have flipped that Lake Nona shithole and moved into Isleworth like the celebrities that they think they are, had they put in the effort that they used to years ago. But now their house is always filled with crap, still has those dated brown blinds and cabinets, still has shelves on the ground in the garage, still has a green pool and mold all over the exterior…how many subs has their channel grown by in the past two years? Went from like 800k to 850k?😂 why not throw money at content that could help improve your home lives instead of another damn staycation for minimal (if any at this point) channel growth?

I swear I’m gonna quit my day job and just become a consultant and therapist for these theme park clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stanny Lynn is either really good at making her own bed or she really did sleep in the tent. J$‘s bed was the only mess in that back room.
I thought the same thing. Thought maybe she went home at night, but clearly she slept outside or she knows how to tidy up her space. 🤔

And how messed up is Tom's mouth? Still on soup? Makes no sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I thought the same thing. Thought maybe she went home at night, but clearly she slept outside or she knows how to tidy up her space. 🤔

And how messed up is Tom's mouth? Still on soup? Makes no sense.
I think she slept in the bed across from J, up above. Or in the couch bed in the middle area (Tim said he wasn't sure how it was as a bed, specifically, but maybe because Lynn slept there and he didn't ask.)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor J$. He got squished by his egg donor when she slid into him while she was busy screaming “wheeeeee!” with her arm up while mugging for the camera.

This kid can barely talk and they can barely understand him, not that they listen to him anyway. There’s no way he’s asking to go on a roller coaster unless they asked him first and he says his obligatory “yeah”. She was trying toget him to look at her again after the coaster and he just wasn’t having it. He didn’t look particularly happy having gone on it and saying “wow” when he saw 7 Dwarves doesn’t mean he wants to go on it. I’ve said “wow” to coasters I’ve had no intention on going on. But I guess “no” AND “wow” mean yes in the Slackers’ world.

Dim said he can’t wait to sleep in his own bed again. What for one night and then you’re off on another stupid staycation/trip/cruise/themed house/ugly mansion?🙄

Also, it’s nice that the waiter brought Dimmy soft food, but he’s probably also wondering why some guy planned his wisdom teeth surgery right before a trip to Disney if he thought they were the average tourist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.