The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They put out a subpar product these days. Almost none of their videos make me want to visit the places they go to. They got lucky being one of the first to get viral videos in the theme park genre and they have no clue how to build on that luck.
They're horrible and have zero clue how to highlight a resort or show the amenities in a quick, easy to understand way. The Tim Tracker is nothing more than a channel where we watch them experience the resorts in the most useless ways possible.

I pulled up reviews for Pop, as that is where my kid is staying and I wanted to know more about the resort. TTT has not touched this value resort or else he'd have been in the recommended videos.

Found a wonderful review by a many with only 26K subscribers called BeyondtheKingdoms. His editing is excellent. He's clear, gives great info. The only thing I didn't like is he talks to the camera a bit, I prefer videos with minimal interaction with the screen.

Reactions: 6
Here it is. It was from Sept 2, 2021. Starts at 31:12 or so.

as usual- not taking responsibility for their actions.. Hey Tim and Jenn have you ever considered that Disney and Universal stopped working with you because you got media freebies, were late to media tours and waited over a week to post #hosted content?

Reactions: 14
as usual- not taking responsibility for their actions.. Hey Tim and Jenn have you ever considered that Disney and Universal stopped working with you because you got media freebies, were late to media tours and waited over a week to post #hosted content?
And I would garner a guess that Jenn is to blame for all of those things…

Reactions: 15
This week 10 YouTubers with 3 guests each where invited to a soft opening of the new Star Cruzer hotel. How many bets Tim and Jenn weren’t invited ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This week 10 YouTubers with 3 guests each where invited to a soft opening of the new Star Cruzer hotel. How many bets Tim and Jenn weren’t invited ?
Ugh I wish the parks would knock this “media” invite tit off. If they feel they must invite “media” make it actual media, not a bunch of idiotic bleeping YouTubers or tiktokers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What groups of people have Tim and Jenn not offended?

Checkmarks:
  • LGBTQ
  • POC
  • Disney Fans who know the movies
  • Star Wars Fans
  • Anyone who has tried to have children and had a hard time or is unable
  • Anyone who knows what it is like to have a job AND take care of the kids on their own
  • Anyone who works
  • Anyone who is a legit camera or media person and knows how to use the equipment and edit
  • Anyone with intelligence
Don't forget the handicapped and Jenbo making fun of overweight people.
Also them complaining about how other people parent at the parks (before miracle J$) and how people choose to spend their time in the parks.

Don't forget the handicapped and Jenbo making fun of overweight people.
Also them complaining about how other people parent at the parks (before miracle J$) and how people choose to spend their time in the parks.
How could I forget, these were some of the first ones we noticed. Updating our list:

What groups of people have Tim and Jenn not offended?

Checkmarks:
  • LGBTQ
  • POC
  • Handicapped
  • People of size
  • Disney Fans who know the movies
  • Star Wars Fans
  • Folk who have had medical emergencies and do not make up a pain number to get more attention.
  • People who follow the rules.
  • Folk who care for the environment and animals in it.
  • Parents of children enjoying the parks.
  • People resting and enjoying the parks.
  • Anyone who has tried to have children and had a hard time or is unable
  • Anyone who knows what it is like to have a job AND take care of the kids on their own
  • Anyone who works
  • Anyone who is a legit camera or media person and knows how to use the equipment and edit
  • Anyone with intelligence

Reactions: 11
the whole time jackson riding that horse jenn wouldn’t STFU like omggg like words don’t need to come out of your stupid mouth every single second the same w tim

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slackers parking at WL and going to MK going back to their scummy ways.

So many people get turned away at the guard shack for what they did. You need a dining reservation to park at a hotel, Geyser Point is walk up only.

With Ginn filming it's like the god damn Blair Witch Project.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Slackers parking at WL and going to MK going back to their scummy ways.

So many people get turned away at the guard shack for what they did. You need a dining reservation to park at a hotel, Geyser Point is walk up only.

With Ginn filming it's like the god damn Blair Witch Project.
They suck. I remember getting turned away because we wanted to go to Geyser Point. It is kind of dumb though because they are technically losing money. But seriously slackers suck with their “tips”

Reactions: 5
When did this change on Dim’s insta? When will lazy Ginn update YouTube or add it to vlogs?
They’ve already exploited the poor kid enough. I hope they never add him to the logo.

also, this art makes them seem cooler than they are.

duck Jenn’s stupid bleeping face

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Great job having him keep his mask on so we couldn't see his face during the ride. He didn't seem to love it, but who knows what his face showed. He was clinging to the side of Jenn and she claimed he said he liked it, but we couldn't hear. I think it was more for Jenn to have a chance to ride it with him for the camera. (Now at the end they are both saying he said "AGAIN" and that he loved it. Yet, they never showed any of that. 😂)

Now they are pushing that 7 Dwarves Mine Train will be next. JFC, these two. They are ridiculous. They said they ONLY came because J asked to ride the coaster. 🙄 Gonna guess they hauled the nanny along just for that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
They went to MK just to stick the breathing prop on the barnstormer, because that’s “all he wanted to do.” No Tim, it’s all YOU wanted, going back ever since you didn’t get to take him to the Harmony Barbershop like you wanted

did The Buddy want to ride a roller coaster, or would he rather go back on that dinosaur ride?

Reactions: 18
They're horrible and have zero clue how to highlight a resort or show the amenities in a quick, easy to understand way. The Tim Tracker is nothing more than a channel where we watch them experience the resorts in the most useless ways possible.

I pulled up reviews for Pop, as that is where my kid is staying and I wanted to know more about the resort. TTT has not touched this value resort or else he'd have been in the recommended videos.

Found a wonderful review by a many with only 26K subscribers called BeyondtheKingdoms. His editing is excellent. He's clear, gives great info. The only thing I didn't like is he talks to the camera a bit, I prefer videos with minimal interaction with the screen.
The only review TTT has done for POP was when he was doing the resort overview series a few years ago. I gotta be honest I liked those videos. I learned something from them, even at resorts I frequented. Some are no longer relevant though due to their age.

Tim’s resort overview for Yacht Club had me rolling though. He ate a plant-based meal at Ale & Compass then admitted to having to blow up the toilets by the quiet pool and then complained that the toilet paper was terrible. 😂 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Holy duck- Tim is practically sitting on the steering wheel - he can’t straighten his arms out. Why in the hell is he so close?
Well we see Jackson is behind Jen so the stanny must be sitting behind Tim.

Jenn says how much she really loved this stay. I wonder how much she would have enjoyed it if she hadn't paid for a friend to tag along and keep her company.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.