The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here it is. It was from Sept 2, 2021. Starts at 31:12 or so.

Back when this aired I was super shocked by this stretch of the live stream. I hadn’t even noticed they weren’t going to media events. COVID gave them the perfect excuse to choose not go to events if the thought even crossed my mind.

Ironically this live stream led to my discovering this site. 😂

What sticks out to me now rewatching this is how utterly defiant they were at not understanding the big picture here. It doesn’t matter the size of the group actively trying to get you cancelled, it’s the fact Disney AND Universal both reviewed the footage and realized such a partnership would only bring more negative press for them. The picture of those old videos weren’t twisted, it was clear and indefensible. The fact Gin and Tonic didn’t immediately take them down but LEFT THEM UP FOR MORE VIEWS TO GET THAT $$$ showed exactly who they are even to this day.

Reactions: 21
There are so many comments on their Ft. Wilderness vlogs asking for more information as to who they rented the RV from, cost, etc. They really are just putting home movies up at this point, as they provide no info whatsoever for a perspective traveler.

They did mention who they rented the RV from in the video. But it was a 5 second shot of a decal on the trailer and then never mentioned again. They could have at least put it in the video description. Professional Travel Vloggers.

Edit: 5:06 in the first video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
In the latest FW vlog I forgot to address another thing that confuses me besides the brown food buffet and all the plant based food. The CARRIAGE ride. WTF? Why is the nanny in the front seat with Tim? They could have sat in the front with Jackson between them and nanny in the back. I mean they shouldn’t even have her with them, but since she is. OMG then them forcing J$ to eat a s’more. And even after he said he didn’t want it they still shove it in his face. All this being said. This seems like a really intimate setting to have a stranger go with you. It’s just sad and strange to see them on this trip that you would want to enjoy with your husband and child and they bring the nanny with them. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 18
In the latest FW vlog I forgot to address another thing that confuses me besides the brown food buffet and all the plant based food. The CARRIAGE ride. WTF? Why is the nanny in the front seat with Tim? They could have sat in the front with Jackson between them and nanny in the back. I mean they shouldn’t even have her with them, but since she is. OMG then them forcing J$ to eat a s’more. And even after he said he didn’t want it they still shove it in his face. All this being said. This seems like a really intimate setting to have a stranger go with you. It’s just sad and strange to see them on this trip that you would want to enjoy with your husband and child and they bring the nanny with them. I just don’t get it.
I had a hard time watching that portion of this vlog. The kid didn’t want the eat the s’more. It’s not a big deal. Stop forcing him to perform so the stans cream their pants in the comments that they got to witness J$ eat his first s’more.

This poor kid is going to have a Truman Show-like meltdown when he is older and it just makes my heart sad. Ten years from now laws are going to be erected to keep this from happening to future children born to attentionwhore parents.

• Heart
Back when this aired I was super shocked by this stretch of the live stream. I hadn’t even noticed they weren’t going to media events. COVID gave them the perfect excuse to choose not go to events if the thought even crossed my mind.

Ironically this live stream led to my discovering this site. 😂

What sticks out to me now rewatching this is how utterly defiant they were at not understanding the big picture here. It doesn’t matter the size of the group actively trying to get you cancelled, it’s the fact Disney AND Universal both reviewed the footage and realized such a partnership would only bring more negative press for them. The picture of those old videos weren’t twisted, it was clear and indefensible. The fact Gin and Tonic didn’t immediately take them down but LEFT THEM UP FOR MORE VIEWS TO GET THAT $$$ showed exactly who they are even to this day.
Well said- they weren’t looking at the big picture. It’s just three unwell people creating multiple email addresses to “campaign” against you, right Timmy and Jenbo? Not someone (regardless of the number) being displeased with major companies having partnerships with you due to your history, right? That sure makes a lot of sense! #SlackerLogic

Reactions: 10
For the newbies- if you think this board moves fast now- I think we filled one in like 24 hrs when they posted that live stream. We even talked about getting the 3 unwell t-shirts. They took no responsibility for the their own behavior that they made $ off of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I had a hard time watching that portion of this vlog. The kid didn’t want the eat the s’more. It’s not a big deal. Stop forcing him to perform so the stans cream their pants in the comments that they got to witness J$ eat his first s’more.

This poor kid is going to have a Truman Show-like meltdown when he is older and it just makes my heart sad. Ten years from now laws are going to be erected to keep this from happening to future children born to attentionwhore parents.
How many times did J$ have to say that he JUST wanted chocolate? As others have pointed out, they’re teaching him that his words and wants have no meaning! No better than a circus animal.

Reactions: 12
The Dream left on Friday and The Fantasy left yesterday (Saturday). Soooo is this the cruise that they said had been postponed? Or is that going to be on The Wish when it first sails? I can’t keep up with all of the vacations🙄
It was the Wish that postponed. But I think they picked up another cruise.

I’m sure this won’t last
View attachment 1075860
My tweet about her driving a golf cart is starting to get Stan momentum. So I’m sure the pants one will get it too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was the Wish that postponed. But I think they picked up another cruise.

My tweet about her driving a golf cart is starting to get Stan momentum. So I’m sure the pants one will get it too
Unfortunately it won’t because im shadow banned. Someone tweet what I said. I don’t know how to twitter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They put out a subpar product these days. Almost none of their videos make me want to visit the places they go to. They got lucky being one of the first to get viral videos in the theme park genre and they have no clue how to build on that luck.

That kid is vacant faced and dead eyed unless chocolate is mentioned. That's twice at FW Tim has bribed him with chocolate.
I am majorly concerned about Jackson.
The constantly throw things his way....beige fried food, clothes, toys, trikes, latest kid gadgets, etc.

What they are NOT GIVING HIM is consistent personal attention and unconditional LOVE!!

This gives us an idea of what he’s probably like when they’re trying to create a second miracle child. Ginn just lays there cause that’s what she does best and Dim goes “wheeee! holy macaroni! golly gee! USB plugs!” Ginn fake laughs extra loudly. End scene.

I can image he always finishes with "don't forget to like comment and subscribe! or plays some family clip telling Ginn 'don't forget to pay the price' in the background..........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh, shut up Chris Pratt.

They're not bleeping "RV'ers" now. :rolleyes:

View attachment 1076061
:ROFLMAO:
Chris' dream get together will never happen. Should Tim ever rent an RV to try driving across country, I'm willing to bet Jenny poo would throw a tantrum before they even reached Oklahoma.

The only solution would be to rent a motor home so Jenn could camp out in bed while he and nanny navigated the roads together.

• Haha
Just to make sure new members or new stans here snooping see this - I will keep posting this just to make sure people stay informed. ;)

2021-03-13 (8).png
2021-04-18 (6).png
2021-04-18 (5).png

• Sick
  • Angry
:ROFLMAO:
Chris' dream get together will never happen. Should Tim ever rent an RV to try driving across country, I'm willing to bet Jenny poo would throw a tantrum before they even reached Oklahoma.

The only solution would be to rent a motor home so Jenn could camp out in bed while he and nanny navigated the roads together.
“You guuuuyyyyyzzzzz this is so hard! It’s WORK to have an RV. I can’t do this while having another woman raise my miracle child and my husband driving me wherever I want to go!!! Life’s so hard youuu guuuuyyyyzzzzz!!!!”

Reactions: 6
What groups of people have Tim and Jenn not offended?

Checkmarks:
  • LGBTQ
  • POC
  • Disney Fans who know the movies
  • Star Wars Fans
  • Anyone who has tried to have children and had a hard time or is unable
  • Anyone who knows what it is like to have a job AND take care of the kids on their own
  • Anyone who works
  • Anyone who is a legit camera or media person and knows how to use the equipment and edit
  • Anyone with intelligence

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I posted it on the last thread also but I honestly wonder if this is their next cruise. On their last one when they mentioned rebooking on board they said how much they loved the double dip at Castaway Cay and immediately looked up dates for other double dips. From what I can tell, they don’t have them very often. The next one is March 7-11 so that’s my guess for their cruise dates?

A8126BAD-76F9-47A6-A692-FF96F439CB8F.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.