The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn - let's get a golf cart, I love driving the golf cart, it's so fun

Also Ginn - driving gives me anxiety, I can't even drive my man for his surgery's

witch driving is driving

Reactions: 20
Yeah and then again when the geniuses gave The Buddy a sharp metal rod with a marshmallow on it to hold over a fire pit all by himself. Jenn, holding the camera, suddenly shouts “Oh no Buddy, wait wait wait!!!!” for absolutely no reason
Haven't watched yet: Tell me J casually set fire to her spirit fleece that she left on a chair or something when she wasn't looking;) "Don't ever wear this again, Jennifer. It's hurting my brand."

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Also Ginn - driving gives me anxiety, I can't even drive my man for his surgery's

witch driving is driving
I wish I had taken a photo of my face when she made this comment in the vlog today.

I had to rewind the vid so I could do my best Gin Fake Laugh a second time around.

Reactions: 4
I wish I had taken a photo of my face when she made this comment in the vlog today.

I had to rewind the vid so I could do my best Gin Fake Laugh a second time around.
Add in a hahahahahahahahaha as well.
I swear to god, how do you not realise how ridiculous you sound by saying that, I could understand if she drove manual an said she would like to go auto because its easier but both the cart and the car are going be auto, but to say that AND leave it in, jezzzz the woman doesn't have two brain cells to rub together

Reactions: 9

witch driving is driving

Wait, where was that in today's vlog?

Because in Day 2's vlog before Tim was going off to Tampa, he was wiping down the golf cart in their FW "driveway" and she asked if the golf cart came with "it" or if they got it as an add-on, and he said they (Trackers) added it on.

Why are they talking about - on Day 3 or 4 - getting a cart? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 2
Wait, where was that in today's vlog?

Because in Day 2's vlog before Tim was going off to Tampa, he was wiping down the golf cart in their "driveway" and she asked if the golf cart came with "it" or if they got it as an add-on, and he said they (Trackers) added it on.

Why are they talking about - on Day 3 or 4 - getting cart? Did I miss something?
It was the one where it was titled doing all the horse things I think, not sure if its today's or not cause I don't keep up, but about half way in she was talking about getting a cart cause she loves driving it so much an their community allows them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait a minute....this idiot really had an lt fire pit just a few steps away from a propane tank???rank???? Is he intentionally trying burn off Jenns eyebrows??

• Wow
It was the one where it was titled doing all the horse things I think, not sure if its today's or not cause I don't keep up, but about half way in she was talking about getting a cart cause she loves driving it so much an their community allows them
OHhHHOOHHH - nevermind. You're talking about them buying a golf cart for their Eagle Creek subdivision in Lake Nona. Ok. I get it now.

Duh. I had a moment there. 🤣 🤣 🤣 Got it now!

Reactions: 6

witch driving is driving
Omg I so want to post it on the YouTube video but you know the Stan’s will beat me up

Omg I so want to post it on the YouTube video but you know the Stan’s will beat me up
Sometimes I just Chuck it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey I don’t want to go back like 30 pages what is the name of that truck you guys were talking about that Tim wants it wasn’t the Rivian was it?

Reactions: 2
slimy and smelly. With her infrequent showers and super tight bike shorts and leggings, she’s making sourdough starters on the side for cash.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
And that's why she shouldn't wear a freaking girdle like someone suggested. Gross enough down there without her yeast infection gaining consciousness and breaking free. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Horrible shirt - and yet again .... not flattering.

View attachment 1074459
Listen, I feel like I can say this because I am heavier than her, GIRL, stop wearing white!! It is so unflattering if you’re not super skinny and if you have broad shoulders. She just keeps buying white shirts all the time and I’m like stahhhhhhp.

Also, what is with her and the stanny and all these light colored, cotton leggings?? Ick!! Who wears cotton leggings???? 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.