The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched the video but I’m going to guess what happened. Tell me if I’m wrong 😂. Jenn begins by rocking her “laid back look”, Jenn projects her anxieties and insecurities on little J while he is interacting w horse. Jenn is dramatic about everything. Tim is more confident in little J’s abilities than her, Jenn claims she was nervous about riding a horse, said horse looks strained, at some point Jenn uses little J as a comfortable pillow while little J tries to get away from her, Jenn won’t shut up, They both talk about their next meal, Jenn now wants to buy a horse, fake laughs for all, Tim is a know it all. Tell me if I got it. 😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So far on this simple camping trip they have decided to buy both a RV and a golf cart
Don't forget the DVC they plan on purchasing from Aulani trip.
And probably now add riding lessons to the wish list of classes for J$ so they can use the word equestrian and sound fancy. 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 8
…. Give me someone who likes REAL Mexican food or a variety of foods and can bleeping pronounce the words…
I know exactly the culinary connoisseur that you’re looking for! He runs a sophisticated and highly successful YouTube channel called Yankee In The South. His pronunciation of menu items, in particular, has gained international recoginition. You’re going to love it…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Haven’t watched the video but I’m going to guess what happened. Tell me if I’m wrong 😂. Jenn begins by rocking her “laid back look”, Jenn projects her anxieties and insecurities on little J while he is interacting w horse. Jenn is dramatic about everything. Tim is more confident in little J’s abilities than her, Jenn claims she was nervous about riding a horse, said horse looks strained, at some point Jenn uses little J as a comfortable pillow while little J tries to get away from her, Jenn won’t shut up, They both talk about their next meal, Jenn now wants to buy a horse, fake laughs for all, Tim is a know it all. Tell me if I got it. 😂😂🤣
Nailed it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn projects her anxieties and insecurities on little J while he is interacting w horse. Jenn is dramatic about everything
Yeah and then again when the geniuses gave The Buddy a sharp metal rod with a marshmallow on it to hold over a fire pit all by himself. Jenn, holding the camera, suddenly shouts “Oh no Buddy, wait wait wait!!!!” for absolutely no reason

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me why is the nanny there again. This is a family stay she is not needed. How dumb is this nanny to now be their chauffeur and drive the golf cart. It’s ridiculous. But then I tell my husband ya know this is her choice if her contact states you go where we go you do what we ask, then that is what she gets paid for. She is the nanny/ big Jen’s personal assistant/ buddy. Tim should go back to the channel being The Tim Tracker and Big Jen should be at home with their child. You only ask Jackson yes or no questions that isn’t good no wonder he seems like he is on the Autism Spectrum as someone who’s child is I know the signs. Also if you do go to parks as a family then don’t film that enjoy your time with your family and a Nanny isn’t needed. Get a babysitter dummies if Jen wants to go with Tim. There are creepy people out there they now know what Jackson looks like and his name seriously. You wanted so badly to be parents then act like it.
I’ve definitely noticed similarly. When he does that hip rocking that they call dancing, it’s very systematic and unemotional and seems sort of like stimming. Especially when they “found him” in the dark Peppa Pig tent doing it. He seemed extremely overwhelmed and overstimulated and went in a quiet, dark, tent and started doing that…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So far on this simple camping trip they have decided to buy both a RV and a golf cart
And while she's making mashed potatoes and butternut squash soup for Dry Socket Tim during her "chaotic" [her words] dinnertime cooking experience, she blurts out - "Honestly, I am really loving RV life." [yuk yuk yuk cue the goofy smile]

witch, SHUT UP. You got a bleeping massive ass RV dropped off at a campsite at bleeping Walt Disney World where everything you could want is literally at your fingertips (not to mention the golf cart "add-on") and you've simply been SLEEPING in an RV for three days.

You do NOT know ONE bleeping THING ABOUT "RV LIFE"

Your ass couldn't handle "RV life" for two seconds out in the REAL WORLD beyond Disney property. :rolleyes:
1645293133894.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They should start every vlog with a disclaimer: "Caterpillars were harmed in the making of this video."

Is she wearing the new shirt she got that's the same shirt she already had from the previous trip? If it's the new one (who doesn't love to wear a shirt they bought that other people like these two have touched with their dirty hands without washing it), it looks like she's going to grow out of it in about 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve definitely noticed similarly. When he does that hip rocking that they call dancing, it’s very systematic and unemotional and seems sort of like stimming. Especially when they “found him” in the dark Peppa Pig tent doing it. He seemed extremely overwhelmed and overstimulated and went in a quiet, dark, tent and started doing that…
Yes exactly and how he is zoned out my son does this still and he didn’t rock but did hand flapping.

Reactions: 4
I love when she says they made so many memories with every trip they do, but they can’t remember those memories unless they buy tshirts to remember it by.
Or by watching one of their videos. When talking about when they stayed in the cabin they couldn't remember if it had rocking chairs and J3Apps says she'll link the video below. Wasn't it just a little more than a year ago and they can't remember!?!? Then again they have to sift through the 4,678,348,294,987 trips they have taken in the last year so I guess it would be hard to remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And while she's making mashed potatoes and butternut squash soup for Dry Socket Tim during her "chaotic" [her words] dinnertime cooking experience, she blurts out - "Honestly, I am really loving RV life." [yuk yuk yuk cue the goofy smile]

witch, SHUT UP. You got a bleeping massive ass RV dropped off at a campsite at bleeping Walt Disney World where everything you could want is literally at your fingertips (not to mention the golf cart "add-on") and you've simply been SLEEPING in an RV for three days.

Your ass couldn't handle "RV life" for two seconds out in the REAL WORLD beyond Disney property. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1073962
Ong exactly they are not driving the RV anywhere they aren’t grocery shopping for it. Hooking up the water and electric you are basically sleeping in an Rv like a hotel that is not RV life Morons.

Riddle me this- does Nanny Lynn just not talk when they record or are big chunks of video being edited out? How did it work when they were ALL in the carriage? Did Timbo just record the few clips we saw, put the camera away, and then she could talk?

Nanny Lynn sitting next to Timbo on the carriage leads me to wonder more and more about a secret ménage a trois!
Jen does the editing so she must edit her voice out or cut the parts she talks .

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1073962
I'd buy a ticket to watch Jenn adapt to living a week at a KOA or better yet: a state park with no hookups for wifi, electric or sewer.
And let's be real, the towing and care of the camper would all be on Tim. He'd be lucky if she would get out of the copilot's seat to help back the trailer into a spot.
"Ew, it's dirt. I didn't think the campsites would be dirt."

Good luck to Tim with his first non-level campsite.
"... and the fridge isn't working, I'll have to return the camper. Maybe I'll try a different model while I'm at it."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That s'mores thing was a whole mess. Also Ginn, you don't need to hold the marshmallow over the fire like you told your prop to do. That'll burn it real quick. Keep it off to the side of the flames, it'll still brown.

Maybe J$ would have been more willing to eat the s'more if you let him hold it himself instead of trying to feed it to him. I wish he would have taken the s'more and thrown it on the ground. He's going to have a lot more "PUT THIS IN YOUR MOUTH FOR THE DAMN CAMERA" moments with his parents to come. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I enjoy videos from the Magic Dads. They have a 4 year old they often travel with, and they do informative food reviews. Not sure if the crew here would like them or not as they’re also Club 33 members and rather wealthy. But I find their vlogs really fun, even if I’ll never have their budget! They have a lot of class and NO NANNY!
They also give actual food reviews beyond “nice” and “delicious.” Like they can clearly define what it is they are tasting and put it very eloquently. And agreed…no nanny in tow and somehow they are able to manage their sweet little child without making him the entire focus!

Reactions: 5
Jen does the editing so she must edit her voice out or cut the parts she talks .
Yes, I’m aware that Jenny NoShowers is the Editor in Chief🤣 I guess Nanny Lynn doesn’t really talk when the camera is out either. Gin just always makes it seem like there’s soooOooO much footage to go through, so I wondered how much Timmy was actually recording.

They also give actual food reviews beyond “nice” and “delicious.” Like they can clearly define what it is they are tasting and put it very eloquently. And agreed…no nanny in tow and somehow they are able to manage their sweet little child without making him the entire focus!
The fact that they had her a) chauffeuring them in the golf cart b) filming Jenn and / or Tim and Jenn at Peppa Pig Park confirms what so many of us on here knew from the start - that her hiring is / was a joke.

We saw the writing on the wall with that one. No matter how Jenn tried to spin it as a positive for J. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I had to pop in here quickly (and can't find all the posts to quote) and say that I can't STAND food reviews. Don't even get me started on Pete. That guy is a douche canoe and thinks he is God's gift to culinary critiques. Why does he think his opinion is so important? It isn't. He rants about the lamest tit and always reviews the blandest, worst food on the menu. Give me someone who likes REAL Mexican food or a variety of foods and can bleeping pronounce the words. Who cares if Pete thinks a Ribeye is the top 3 he ever had. And then he puts his stamp of approval on everything like the King. He is the terrible.

Ok, heading out for the day. Can't wait to read about the Trackers when I get back. 🤣
I agree. Pete always does the same thing, if he hates the appetizer, he hates the rest of the meal, if he loves it, then he loves the rest of the meal. He repeats his disgust or his raves so many times because that man loves to hear his own opinion 3x at least about the same thing. He doesn't eat seafood etc and when he was on the Keto diet he would still do reviews by ordering a burger with no bun. Ok back to the Slackers.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.