The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stanny Lynn was sitting so close to J$ during breakfast. Those picnic tables are quite large & there was no reason for her to be right there… unless she had to feed J$, of course🙄
J$ probably snuggled closer to Stanny cause he could eat when and what he wanted without having a vise applied to his wrist, the food moved out of his reach and being told “no, Buddy!”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Food reviews should be done in voice over format with photos and that they order several dishes so we can see the options but again with photos and not view gluttony in real time. Usually you can't even hear what vloggers are saying in noisy restaurants and I absolutely do not need to see them eating it. Plus the usual descriptions have to go...oh that has a kick, cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly, fall off the bone. And none of them know how to pronounce au jus!

Reactions: 11
Food reviews should be done in voice over format with photos and that they order several dishes so we can see the options but again with photos and not view gluttony in real time. Usually you can't even hear what vloggers are saying in noisy restaurants and I absolutely do not need to see them eating it. Plus the usual descriptions have to go...oh that has a kick, cooked perfectly, seasoned perfectly, fall off the bone. And none of them know how to pronounce au jus!
And how can every single filet be "cooked to perfection"?
I'm looking at you, Taylor from WDWCouple.

They also give actual food reviews beyond “nice” and “delicious.” Like they can clearly define what it is they are tasting and put it very eloquently. And agreed…no nanny in tow and somehow they are able to manage their sweet little child without making him the entire focus!
Love Magic Dads. That's why I never bring them up here. This is a Tattle thread content place and I don't think they belong here in any negative way. (You didn't, I'm just saying why I don't mention them)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ginn is pretty busy living in another reality on twitter with her Peppa Pig responses.

I'm sure J$ is really constantly asking when they can go back. And I'm sure there'll be another video from there "super soon". And "he wouldn't take the ears off" except when his egg donor insisted on wearing them herself. And he definitely wasn't nonstop smiling... But okay, Ginn, pretend it was a magical perfect family day + the sister wife.

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 11.20.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 11.20.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 11.20.49 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My nominee for a way too early thread title that won't be relevant in a week as I'm behind and still have the Peppa pig vlog in my mind. Jackson with the existential question...

The Tim Tracker #61 Where are we going?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It just boggles my mind that Shanny Lynn needs to go everywhere with the Trackholes. What other educator spends every waking hour with the family of her student?? They are clearly taking advantage of her (eg. making her drive the golf cart and they sit in the back).

Reactions: 10
Dim, stop licking your fingers. Set some hand sanitizer outside of the RV or something to have handy.

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 11.48.15 AM.png

"Let me lick my fingers, get my licked fingers all over this skewer, and hand the skewer to my toddler who is also going to be touching everything and licking his own fingers."

The family that licks together stays together?

Edit: This RV LITERALLY has a sink outside.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was going to comment on the latest video, but you guys covered everything I was going to say 🤣
I think they only did this video to make it look like they are a wholesome family having fun
In reality: we gotta make the stupid s’more’s so we can film it
Tim, you sit by the stanny so I can hog J and pretend to be a mom
You film me saying this is the best trip EVER!
Here, I’ll put on my new germ filled tee so I can flex
Let’s not tell our viewers any info on prices in the video, then we can do a LIVE afterwards to tell the info people might want when watching a TRAVEL vlog!
Oh, I can wear my other new tee for that too!
Film me licking my fingers again, the Stan’s love that! 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just catching up. Haven't watched the latest "Fort" vlog yet.

So I did an experiment for science. I counted the number of times they said Jackson vs Buddy/Bud in the Peppa Pig video.

Drum rolllllllllllllllllll....

2022-02-19 14_05_00-Our First Look At Florida's NEWEST Theme Park! Peppa Pig Theme Park! _ Rid...png

J$
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14

Buddy/Bud
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 46

It's ludicrous!!!! 46 times in a way too long 45 minute video??? FFS

Other gripes in no particular order;

Still can't use a damn fork

2022-02-19 15_15_33-Our First Look At Florida's NEWEST Theme Park! Peppa Pig Theme Park! _ Rid...png

Ginn thinks she's a mind reader

2022-02-19 14_37_40-Our First Look At Florida's NEWEST Theme Park! Peppa Pig Theme Park! _ Rid...png

So many things pissed me off in that video. I doubt it's going to get any better w/ the Fort vlog. Lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If Ginn loooooves driving a golf cart so much, maybe she can drive Dim to and from his hernia surgery in a golf cart. 😆

Or, paint the Tesla to look like a giant golf cart.

She’s like hanging off the cart with her atrocious caterpillar murder brows not a care in the world and no restraints but oh no don’t make her drive a car you guuuyyyzzz.
I wouldn't imagine there feels like much of a difference driving an electric automatic and a golf cart. Basically bumper cars.

Multiple orgasms for JennyDrySocket.
Why are you calling her that? She's not the one that blew a blood clot after a tooth extraction. Tim did. Of course, Jenn may have a dry secret tunnel but it's more likely slimy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why are you calling her that? She's not the one that blew a blood clot after a tooth extraction. Tim did. Of course, Jenn may have a dry secret tunnel but it's more likely slimy.
Tim has 2 dry sockets, one in his mouth, one he married.

Unless, of course, she’s pondering buying more crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2022-02-19 151254.jpg

This has got to be one of the ugliest shirts I've seen, especially the sleeves. At first I thought she was half-wearing her other Columbia jacket over a grey sweatshirt.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Tim: "the horse in front of me just farted!"
Shortly thereafter - "the horse just pooped and peed!"
Did that really need to be left in?

The Tim Tracker #61 - Ding Dang Horse Farts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn is pretty busy living in another reality on twitter with her Peppa Pig responses.

I'm sure J$ is really constantly asking when they can go back. And I'm sure there'll be another video from there "super soon". And "he wouldn't take the ears off" except when his egg donor insisted on wearing them herself.

View attachment 1074159
Trigger warning, I'm going to defend the Slackers:
She dies her hair to look like J$, why can't he wear the Peppa ears to look more like his mom? He's just a courteous young man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't imagine there feels like much of a difference driving an electric automatic and a golf cart. Basically bumper cars.

slimy and smelly. With her infrequent showers and super tight bike shorts and leggings, she’s making sourdough starters on the side for cash.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.