The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime Ginn references that damn golf cart I picture her at the end of the year on a mobility scooter screaming "THIS IS FUN!!" as she heads towards Target for some retail therapy..

But seriously, from Teacher to Nanny, to camera operator, to hired help.. how much farther do you think they'll movee the goalposts on Lynns job before they make her say "Yes master/ Mrs Jenn"... and chuck her a melon.

Also how many times in the last vlog did tim (after having his wisdom teeth pulled) cried out how much he wanted a burger.. only to have him cook a bloody burger for her, and making him watch as she scoffs the greasy thing down that acne ridden gullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I hear Jenn say 'we're insert latest garbage here now' I'll scream. J$ manages to hold onto a pony that spends its days carefully ferrying around toddlers and he's now an equestrian. Shut the duck up Jenn. He's not an equestrian, you are not cruise people, you are not RV people, you are giant piles of steaming crap and always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If I hear Jenn say 'we're insert latest garbage here now' I'll scream. J$ manages to hold onto a pony that spends its days carefully ferrying around toddlers and he's now an equestrian. Shut the duck up Jenn. He's not an equestrian, you are not cruise people, you are not RV people, you are giant piles of steaming crap and always will be.
Just wait until she wakes up and says “well I guess now we are toxic people with untreated mental health issues who try to solve their life’s problems with endless shopping, traveling, and melting to the couch with edibles instead of putting in any actual effort into anything”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
19:01 “this is nice this is calm and serene”

I mean it bleeping would be if you would shut the duck up for 2 seconds Tim, my god

Omg, I was cracking up at Jenn’s edits of Tim on the horse.

Jesus god, this dude loves the sound of his own voice. He can’t just be quiet and enjoy an experience without inserting all his man splaining.

Imagine trying to have a peaceful trail ride or enjoy a roller coaster and all you can hear is his stupid narration and wheeees and whohoooos.

It’s like he addicted to drawing attention to himself.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If you ever wondered if Jenn might be delusional about her appearance, those endless pairs of cotton leggings with the pronounced crotch seam straight down the front, paired with a short shirt, probably tell you what you need to know. 🐫

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Everything you need to know about Tim you learn in the latest video during the one minute clip with Jackpot at the collectible medallion machine.

He thought he just bought one, then is surprised that it lets him pick another one. And another one. And then realizes he bought the entire set. “That was $15!”

Bro there is a huge sticker right in the center of the screen that says 4 for $15, stop looking through the camera screen and actually look around you. What kind of person puts $15 into a vending machine with no clue of what they are even buying?

For a split second Tim tried reaching for Jackpot’s arm so quickly when Jackpot pressed the “wrong” button when he decided he wanted a second Dale coin instead of “completing the collection”
He is literally one of the most clueless, unaware people that’s ever existed.

slimy and smelly. With her infrequent showers and super tight bike shorts and leggings, she’s making sourdough starters on the side for cash.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Omg okay too far lol- I’m eating over here! 😂😂🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope the nanny is teaching J$ to count. He needs to add up all of his screen time for the inevitable court case in fifteen years.

YouTube better prepare for a shitstorm regarding child pay in these monetized videos.

• Haha
That chapped my bleeping ass when she said “he’s an equestrian now”…first of all…NO, NO HES bleeping NOT. Being an equestrian is so much more than slapping your crotch on a horse and riding off into the sunset. It’s about connecting with those big beautiful and intelligent animals, caring for them, and learning how to interact rather than control them.

Jenn sounded like one of those manic bleeping stage moms screaming at their child during a pageant.
She’s the bleeping worst

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you ever wondered if Jenn might be delusional about her appearance, those endless pairs of cotton leggings with the pronounced crotch seam straight down the front, paired with a short shirt, probably tell you what you need to know. 🐫
How about that poor horse who had to endure a 45 minute ride beneath that giant stinky camel toe🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How about that poor horse who had to endure a 45 minute ride beneath that giant stinky camel toe🤢🤢🤢
That's possibly the most action that furry growler has seen for a long time, given the way Dim and Ginn currently cuddle up to each other...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wait, where was that in today's vlog?

Because in Day 2's vlog before Tim was going off to Tampa, he was wiping down the golf cart in their FW "driveway" and she asked if the golf cart came with "it" or if they got it as an add-on, and he said they (Trackers) added it on.

Why are they talking about - on Day 3 or 4 - getting a cart? Did I miss something?
My comment was in reference to her asking Tim to buy a golf cart because their neighborhood allows them she enjoys driving it so much.

The b!@$# just keeps proving how manipulative she is and how nothing that comes out of her mouth is the truth.

Reactions: 4
I feel like I can already guess what Lynn is like.

An irritating, annoying voice
Always talks about being a vegetarian
High pitched giggle
Calls J something like "Honey"
Wears Burt's Bees lip balm only
Is in a book club
Has 2 cats, takes them for walks in a cat stroller, and makes them wear outfits

Don't @ me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My comment was in reference to her asking Tim to buy a golf cart because their neighborhood allows them she enjoys driving it so much.
If they bought a golf cart it would rust in the driveway since they're never home. Why can't they just enjoy things without talking about having them all the time? Next thing you know they will be talking about buying a pony for the kid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.