The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they are cruising right now. My biggest question, will Manny Matt and Stanny Lynn cross paths? Will buddy have to choose his favorite?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they bought a golf cart it would rust in the driveway since they're never home. Why can't they just enjoy things without talking about having them all the time? Next thing you know they will be talking about buying a pony for the kid.
I can't believe 1) they don't notice this pattern about themselves and 2) don't realize how obnoxious, stupid, and out-of-touch they sound when they talk about wanting to buy everything.

Soon they'll be talking about buying a boat and a private plane too.

Reactions: 13
I really appreciated Tim pointing out all the things they wanted to buy at the gift shop. I don’t think i would have been able to make it through my day today without knowing how many more tshirts they bought.

or their reiterating how offensive it was their $80 table cloth was defective.

I think my favorite was the T-shirt J won’t be able to wear for another 2-3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Main Street Mouse on IG posted pictures from the filming of Amazing Race Orlando that was filmed yesterday. They said the show will air in the Fall.

Reactions: 3
Just started this vlog... holy tit, she really drew in those brows like groucho.

Tim showing all the RV sewer and poo-related stuff. We don't want to know, Tim.

Jenn saying "Oh noooo, I already bought everything" when they see the overpriced ornament. Who gives a tit, Jenn? Not like you won't shop every day of your life. You can drive in (on your bleeping personal golf cart) any day you want from your local home and buy it before next Christmas. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dim, stop licking your fingers. Set some hand sanitizer outside of the RV or something to have handy.

View attachment 1074224

"Let me lick my fingers, get my licked fingers all over this skewer, and hand the skewer to my toddler who is also going to be touching everything and licking his own fingers."

The family that licks together stays together?
Jenn is bad with her oral fixations, she licks everything, it's truly disgusting from a germ point of view as well as it just being gross.
That tongue is outside of her mouth as much as it is inside.

Tim was always disgusting but not nearly as bad as he is here, the more I see the more I believe he's turning into Jenn little by little.

If they bought a golf cart it would rust in the driveway since they're never home. Why can't they just enjoy things without talking about having them all the time? Next thing you know they will be talking about buying a pony for the kid.
I'm rather surprised they don't have a golf cart already, I have one over at my mom's house they can have at a deal. (no batteries, flat tires, been sitting for 4+ years) Sounds exactly like what they need, and the neglect is built in, they don't even need to work on it.

TIM - If interested say "Momma wants a putt putt burger buggy" in your next video and we'll talk. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Watching them get ready to get on the horses and Jenn says how they are both mic'd up so we will hear her... my husband said, "GREAT, can't wait" in the most sarcastic way possible. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
3 threads while i was gone?! I have my work cut out for myself.

So i stayed at Aulani for 5 nights. Idk how the F the Trackers mismanage their time and money.

In other news, i climbed koko head crater.

20220215_091537.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know exactly the culinary connoisseur that you’re looking for! He runs a sophisticated and highly successful YouTube channel called Yankee In The South. His pronunciation of menu items, in particular, has gained international recoginition. You’re going to love it…
😂 NOOOOO. So tired of losers doing food reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
3 threads while i was gone?! I have my work cut out for myself.

So i stayed at Aulani for 5 nights. Idk how the F the Trackers mismanage their time and money.

In other news, i climbed koko head crater.

View attachment 1074944
Hawaii is so amazing, we lived there for three years with little ones and did so much hiking, beach time and even enjoyed Aulani. They make it look so horrible. Everything they do makes me not want to do it. My hubs and I are going to live van life/RV life in about ten years and they just make it seem miserable. We watch a couple who live in a small van with basically nothing and it makes me want to go buy their van! These two make me not want to get an RV!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1074440

This has got to be one of the ugliest shirts I've seen, especially the sleeves. At first I thought she was half-wearing her other Columbia jacket over a grey sweatshirt.
She routinely wears the worst clothes for her shape and complexion. This one made her shoulders look smaller and then the line across and the fuzzy bottom accentuates her wider bottom half. Just awful. Then the cream colored, ugly tshirt. Made her entire face looked washed out along with her hair. Why does she only wear crewneck tees? They don't look great on her at all. V-necks, scoop neck, a long, ass-covering tunic shirt with side slits...ANYTHING would be better.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I would wear jeans while there if the temps are so "cold" and because it seems more appropriate for horseback? Leggings and a hard leather saddle? 🤢😵

Last edited:
Because at the end of the day Ashley, all they care about is $$$. Here, have some Kleenex. 🤧
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 6.15.24 PM.png

"Limit" and "Jenn" do not go in a sentence together unless you're talking about limiting responsibilities.
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 6.22.41 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Just watched the FW video.

I'm sure I am behind the comments in the thread... But, weighing in on this.

SICKENING. I refuse to watch one more vlog from them. Tim... has at least half a head on his shoulders and is very sweet with "Buddy." But, MY GOSH! Is he so empty inside that he sticks with this woman!!???? She is an absolute empty, selfish, idiot!!! She is using the heck out of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Clever people would have named this vlog "Horsing around Fort Wilderness" or "Get a Horse at Fort Wilderness" which Disney experts like Tim would be able to figure out. However Jenn names it "We did all the Horse Things at Fort Wilderness" where the jokes just write themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Clever people would have named this vlog "Horsing around Fort Wilderness" or "Get a Horse at Fort Wilderness" which Disney experts like Tim would be able to figure out. However Jenn names it "We did all the Horse Things at Fort Wilderness" where the jokes just write themselves.
"Ponying up all the cash at Fort Wilderness"
"Getting a little horse at Fort Wilderness"
"A Foal Day at Fort Wilderness"

Reactions: 11
This is a disturbing comment from the YouTube page on the horse vlog

htAVNYMtG7CJEiv9Tq9iYdqQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

StevenTheFan
1 hour ago
Stuff like these videos makes me wonder what Jackson’s first memory is gonna be. Obviously, and unfortunately, he won’t remember all these amazing things first hand, but one of these days he’s gonna do something that he’ll remember doing when he’s an adult.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.