The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I saw Hershey (the pony J$ rode) roll his eyes at Jenn

I sure hope these two assholes don’t buy a horse. There is so much work and care involved in caring for those huge gentle babies

Can you imagine Jenn mucking a stall?? witch can’t even shower

Reactions: 12
So, in the last Fort Wilderness video, Jennifer was saying when Buddy rides the pony she would have to lead it and not hold Buddy up right.
She didn’t. Kermit did the work.

Reactions: 8
Tell me why is the nanny there again. This is a family stay she is not needed. How dumb is this nanny to now be their chauffeur and drive the golf cart. It’s ridiculous. But then I tell my husband ya know this is her choice if her contact states you go where we go you do what we ask, then that is what she gets paid for. She is the nanny/ big Jen’s personal assistant/ buddy. Tim should go back to the channel being The Tim Tracker and Big Jen should be at home with their child. You only ask Jackson yes or no questions that isn’t good no wonder he seems like he is on the Autism Spectrum as someone who’s child is I know the signs. Also if you do go to parks as a family then don’t film that enjoy your time with your family and a Nanny isn’t needed. Get a babysitter dummies if Jen wants to go with Tim. There are creepy people out there they now know what Jackson looks like and his name seriously. You wanted so badly to be parents then act like it.

Reactions: 11
19:01 “this is nice this is calm and serene”

I mean it bleeping would be if you would shut the duck up for 2 seconds Tim, my god

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I sure hope these two assholes don’t buy a horse. There is so much work and care involved in caring for those huge gentle babies

I was flabbergasted when they said they hadn’t been on a horse before! Then Timmy the dunce goes on about how it’s cool to be on a horse, on a trail, at Disney (for $55 I might add). Get the hell out of a theme park for one day, Timothy. There’s a big wide world out there that’s full of amazing experiences outside of the confines of Disney. Not every single thing you do requires you to become a stakeholder either! Just because you enjoyed your time on the golf cart doesn’t mean that you have to buy one! Why can’t they ever just enjoy an experience for what it is in the moment?!

Reactions: 15
Everything you need to know about Tim you learn in the latest video during the one minute clip with Jackpot at the collectible medallion machine.

He thought he just bought one, then is surprised that it lets him pick another one. And another one. And then realizes he bought the entire set. “That was $15!”

Bro there is a huge sticker right in the center of the screen that says 4 for $15, stop looking through the camera screen and actually look around you. What kind of person puts $15 into a vending machine with no clue of what they are even buying?

For a split second Tim tried reaching for Jackpot’s arm so quickly when Jackpot pressed the “wrong” button when he decided he wanted a second Dale coin instead of “completing the collection”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I enjoy videos from the Magic Dads. They have a 4 year old they often travel with, and they do informative food reviews. Not sure if the crew here would like them or not as they’re also Club 33 members and rather wealthy. But I find their vlogs really fun, even if I’ll never have their budget! They have a lot of class and NO NANNY!
They are amazing parents and super informative and funny. My favorites.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is that horsepower works? One horse can pull blah blah blah, oh wait, maybe that’s torque. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

They would prob be one of those "show" horse owners that don't do a thing but have the horse just to say they have one, those people are pathetic, my neighbour was one, never did a thing an had others do it for her, all she did was show up to ride the horse then walk away whenever it suited her, she was easily a couple thousand per month between stables, all the care for it and anything it needed, they are insanly expensive to not only have but to look after if you can't be bothered

My mate also had horses but managed to save a lot by doing 90% of it herself, she would be there at 5am mucking it out an getting it ready to go out for the day then after school spending all her time with it, an she was still a fortune with stable costs, she also was a showjumper an a champion so any money she got from sponsors and competitions went straight into providing anything the horse needed

There's NO way these two would ever manage the work in a horse but if J says he luurrvvess it then that must mean they MUST have their own so he can ride it

Riddle me this- does Nanny Lynn just not talk when they record or are big chunks of video being edited out? How did it work when they were ALL in the carriage? Did Timbo just record the few clips we saw, put the camera away, and then she could talk?

Nanny Lynn sitting next to Timbo on the carriage leads me to wonder more and more about a secret ménage a trois!

• Wow
Riddle me this- does Nanny Lynn just not talk when they record or are big chunks of video being edited out? How did it work when they were ALL in the carriage? Did Timbo just record the few clips we saw, put the camera away, and then she could talk?

Nanny Lynn sitting next to Timbo on the carriage leads me to wonder more and more about a secret ménage a trois!
SECRET TUNNELLLLLLL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.