The Tim Tracker #60: Have an Oinktastic Day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up, Judy. Just SHUT UP.

1645287213950.png

Because you have issues. That's why it made you tear up and / or get emotional.

1645287266110.png

Yes, yes they are. Confusing, hypocrites, bullshitters, frauds, and fakes.

1645287298670.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to pop in here quickly (and can't find all the posts to quote) and say that I can't STAND food reviews. Don't even get me started on Pete. That guy is a douche canoe and thinks he is God's gift to culinary critiques. Why does he think his opinion is so important? It isn't. He rants about the lamest tit and always reviews the blandest, worst food on the menu. Give me someone who likes REAL Mexican food or a variety of foods and can bleeping pronounce the words. Who cares if Pete thinks a Ribeye is the top 3 he ever had. And then he puts his stamp of approval on everything like the King. He is the terrible.

Ok, heading out for the day. Can't wait to read about the Trackers when I get back. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is that why the bathrooms always smell terrible?? I swear every time I go to use the bathroom at a Disney park there is someone in an adjacent stall grunting and plopping 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

No issue with sammiches! I LOVE a good sandwich. Lunch is probably my favorite meal. But I was referring to massive greasy burgers with my reference to PagingMrMeatSweats
:ROFLMAO:

Well, I mean there are a ton of things that are good for us that will do the same, but Disney's fast food is beyond nasty to survive on for more than a few days and these vloggers are eating that year 'round.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
“So I know I talked about this in yesterdays video.” Oops, you didn’t even have a video yesterday but its cute that past-Ginn thought she’d upload daily and also forgot about the tImE sEnSiTiVe vlogs that interrupted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
:ROFLMAO:

Well, I mean there are a ton of things that are good for us that will do the same, but Disney's fast food is beyond nasty to survive on for more than a few days and these vloggers are eating that year 'round.
Oh I agree but I can only imagine the bathroom after PMM visits. And we ALL know that dude had torn up every bathroom on property

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If Ginn loooooves driving a golf cart so much, maybe she can drive Dim to and from his hernia surgery in a golf cart. 😆

Or, paint the Tesla to look like a giant golf cart.

She’s like hanging off the cart with her atrocious caterpillar murder brows not a care in the world and no restraints but oh no don’t make her drive a car you guuuyyyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn, the queen of loaded questions...

"I want to eat this dessert, don't you?"
"Didn't you love it?"
"You feel very comfortable, don't you?"

For a master educator and expert "in this (-Jenn quote)", Nanny Lynn hasn't taught these two anything about how to communicate with J. Or, maybe they blow off anything she says. Could be either.
Shes a stan, shes never going to correct them! Lol

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“I’ll eat his s’more if he doesn’t.”

Didn't need the last half of that sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“The horses don’t seem to care about the deer.”

Neither do we Dim, deer are basically everywhere. Shut up about the deer.

Reactions: 8
Ginn was probably asking her horse the same questions she asks J$. “Do you loooooove it Buuuudddyyyy?”

Really disappointed there is no footage of them trying to get her ass onto a horse. I hope that horse got a good massage and some rest after :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is the horse that jenn rode/ its a special muscular 8 legged horse !!
HENRIE16 (1).jpg

• Haha
FRE needs to use the part where she says “wasn’t even trying” in future videos.

“We’re making every bit of food we have left so it won’t go bad.” Um, you basically live around the corner it’s not like you have hours and hours of driving to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow they actually returned that $80 tablecloth that they wouldn’t stop mentioning is $80. And then subsequently bought more shirts and a picture frame.
And they used that tablecloth to eat on! They give zero fucks. Assholes.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I had to pop in here quickly (and can't find all the posts to quote) and say that I can't STAND food reviews. Don't even get me started on Pete. That guy is a douche canoe and thinks he is God's gift to culinary critiques. Why does he think his opinion is so important? It isn't. He rants about the lamest tit and always reviews the blandest, worst food on the menu. Give me someone who likes REAL Mexican food or a variety of foods and can bleeping pronounce the words. Who cares if Pete thinks a Ribeye is the top 3 he ever had. And then he puts his stamp of approval on everything like the King. He is the terrible.

Ok, heading out for the day. Can't wait to read about the Trackers when I get back. 🤣
Pete thinks he's God gift to...well everything. And makes sure to remind everyone about it constantly.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.