The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mansion looks so overwhelming. I would be so uncomfortable with so much going on. There is nothing relaxing about it. I also cannot believe she looks like she literally got out of bed. I don’t expect full face of makeup, but can she try just a little??That sweatshirt looks like a bath robe to me.
I had to watch this train wreck of a house, double speed, even that was too slow.
Nothing to note other than :sick: :sick: 🤮

Why? OMFG. What a waste of space.

Reactions: 13
I had to watch this train wreck of a house, double speed, even that was too slow.

Yeah what makes somebody’s brain say “oh we can afford this massive place hey let’s ruin every bit of it with the most tacky furniture possible and rent it out” 🤢

And I agree that hideous bowling thing should have been the theater

Oh and if they’ve actually had NBA players out they should be embarrassed because the basketball room was one of the smallest ones. I love basketball and I was very disappointed they gave more space to bowling than they did basketball… which one is the bigger sport🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here you go guys, at the very, very end of the video they say the owner "invited them out to stay for 2 days". That means they were hosted. That also means they broke the youtube rules once again by not declaring right up front that this was a promotional video.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Here you go guys, at the very, very end of the video they say the owner "invited them out to stay for 2 days". That means they were hosted. That also means they broke the youtube rules once again by not declaring right up front that this was a promotional video.
it is actually the FTC disclosure guidelines they are breaking. YouTube just makes it easy to NOT break those guidelines but these idiots are more into protecting the flex facade vs following any rules.

Reactions: 12
Finally! I couldn’t listen long enough to get that. They are such grifters. Just barely mention it.

• Heart
There’s been so much cringe since they got back from Hawaii. This is the creative freedom they get from dumping their kid with a nanny? Oof. This mansion is a dump.

Reactions: 15
There’s been so much cringe since they got back from Hawaii. This is the creative freedom they get from dumping their kid with a nanny? Oof. This mansion is a dump.
The only thing that makes that house into a mansion is the size of the land owned. I see no qualities I associate with mansions.

That bedroom out by the bowling games... absolute hell. Tim said it was a teenage hangout heaven or something like that? I disagree, there's no place to sit, the bunks are too cramped and shoved into a closet, the only reason teens would be out there is to get away from adults. Once they get over the initial "wow we have games" would hate it, particularly when they see what the house has to offer they'd feel like they were given the dog house.

Reactions: 11
It appears it became a thing to purchase properties in touristy areas, super theme them=tacky, and then turn them into airbnb's to try to make money.
Now all of them are reaching out to the local vloggers for hosted stays for free commercials.
The Slackers aren't special. They are one of many. Personally, if I had a YT brand I would turn down this "mansion" request as it's tasteless and tacky.
Just more of their same tit doing boring reviews for crap no one that could afford it would stoop so low to do.

Reactions: 12
The “mansion” made Clermont look like a joke. Honestly I feel bad for the owners because clearly that house isn’t being rented out by elite clientele. If i was renting what I thought was a mansion for a family vacation and showed up there I’d be sorely disappointed
If you go to their website I feel like the pictures of the rooms make them seem way nicer than this vlog did. Open some curtains, let in some natural light. And everything seemed so cluttered and dirty, especially the backyard. Those inflatables 🤢 I wouldn’t let my kid near those things! I was shocked when I looked up a random week in December and saw it would cost $16,000 😳

• Wow
It appears it became a thing to purchase properties in touristy areas, super theme them=tacky, and then turn them into airbnb's to try to make money.
Now all of them are reaching out to the local vloggers for hosted stays for free commercials.
The Slackers aren't special. They are one of many. Personally, if I had a YT brand I would turn down this "mansion" request as it's tasteless and tacky.
Just more of their same tit doing boring reviews for crap no one that could afford it would stoop so low to do.
Anything to make a buck- wonder whose ass his crawled up to be "hosted"? And Jenn, please get rid of that maroon jacket, get another color and one that doesn't look stuffed. Sorry but if I had my wishes for anywhere to stay, give me Biltmore Estate.. that mansion all themed up just isn't right- what a waste of space and shame on the owners for caving into the trackashians twilight zone.
Come on FRE, have at it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WDW Couple just posted a Disney Cruise video. Better editing and learned more informative information than all the Slacker cruise posts combined.
The Trackers give me ZERO desire to try any of these places as they come off as trashy and boring.

This hockey family turned the new video off after he didn’t recognize that they were wearing Team USA jerseys and the hockey mural in the movie was Miracle.

Also, it was just really boring.

Reactions: 14
Here are the owners!

2022-01-31 18_49_40-Touring A Sports Themed Vacation Rental Mansion! _ Lake Louisa Chateau, 12...png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---------
We aren't crazy with money. I HATE shopping. Admittedly, have my splurges. We both have nice jobs in a big field that pays well.
That being said, our mentality of spending and the Slackers are in two different spectrums.
I know we have long term savings goals as we put that first. There is no way in the world I would burn money on the stupid tit they do to flex.
There is no way they have a long term plan with the wild spending we see on camera and the short life span of their "career" of choice.
I won't elaborate, but damn. They definitely are just living in the moment.

What is wrong with me, have I gone soft or is the bar just that low? I gotta call it like I see it and I thought again they were closing in on “normal”, slacker style at least. Not too manic, no shoving food in their pie holes, kept the kid mostly out of the video. I give it another 5/10. At this point they are going where hosted, grifters can’t be choosy.

ps I didn’t think the house was awful, I’m sure it has a niche market, maybe AAU teams ? Certainly not Timmy’s forte, he doesn’t know a hawkey puck from a boxing glove..

Ill see myself out 🙁

• Haha
  • Wow
Right, we aren’t expecting her to do full glam for a bleeping vlog. Just some effort to look pulled together!

I’m a stay at home mom and I am not on camera ever and even I wake up, wash my face, do my skincare routine, and at the very least put some mascara and lip gloss/lipstick on. Some days I even play with foundation and bronzer for fun.

I will admit, I wear leggings and a t-shirt on days when Im not leaving the house
Exactly! It’s taking pride in yourself. I will never understand looking this rough when you film a video. It’s not like she was being caught off guard. I know I’d at least be like hold on, I need to pull my hair back better lol.

You know I could see having some kids rooms a little crazy and fun and maybe a subtle sports theme throughout like some autographs or whatever, but there was just too much going on.

Reactions: 7
Wow, that house is so ugly! Holy tit! I will never understand the appeal of these McMansions- it’s just pure ugly excess.

Also, I loved how Tim mentioned that it’s about a 40 min drive from Disney but that’s just “on surface roads” and it’s actually only 13 miles.

Okay, wtf does that matter? How else are people going to get there, a bleeping hot air balloon??

They are trying way too hard to make this place seem appealing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.