The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to hear about the comments the traskashians make when they go from staying in a 46 person mansion to an RV at Fort Wilderness. How many times will they make the comment “It’s so small” 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That mansion is so damn fugly. I cannot stand when every single wall has stuff on it. It looks so cluttered.

Reactions: 22
No harm done. Really. I've been lurking for a while and sad that their channel has changed so much. When they went to Tokyo Disney, I really wanted to go and did a lot of research to see if a solo, visually impaired person could handle it. I ended up going and had an amazing time. So I do owe it to them for sparking that interest. But for someone who doesn't have kids and just wants to see updates on the parks, the channel is no longer for me. Now I just like to read about them here and laugh.
Im so happy that some of their videos sparked the interest and you in turn had a wonderful trip! I’ll give Tim credit that there have been moments (not recently of course) where he inspired my husband and I to visit a Disney resort or try a particular restaurant. It’s a shame that the channel truly has gone down the toilet (thanks to JennyNoShowers)

Reactions: 12
Replying to a post by @Southpaw33 in the last thread:

Can you imagine a TTT themed rental? OMG, the stans would loose control of their bodily functions over a slimy green pool, trash filled house, frying pans burnt to a crisp and the odor of Je ne sais quoi in the air.

Stock the bathroom with hair gel for the men and oil for the women so they can make themselves look like Jenn. Maybe instead of bathrobes, pop in a blue mickey sweater for the men and a maroon fleece for the women.
I am dying at the idea of this! 😂

"And here is the bedroom with the hoarder theme... USPS mail tubs hold your bed linens, extra baby gear in case your nanny couldn't come with you, and take a free favor from the random gift bags of tacky giveaways in the corner!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am dying at the idea of this! 😂

"And here is the bedroom with the hoarder theme... USPS mail tubs hold your bed linens, extra baby gear in case your nanny couldn't come with you, and take a free favor from the random gift bags of tacky giveaways in the corner!"
"And if you're cold? Grab a used towel from the bathroom!
We'll tell you about the extra blankets but they'll be up on a shelf and you'll be sure to forget about them while you stay here! You'll be just like us!"

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"And if you're cold? Grab a used towel from the bathroom!
We'll tell you about the extra blankets but they'll be up on a shelf and you'll be sure to forget about them while you stay here! You'll be just like us!"

:ROFLMAO:
"Your kitchen will be stocked with the finest meals in a box money can buy. They will have been sitting in the fridge for 2 weeks so be sure to cook those veggies extra long and add more layers to our burnt frying pans...JUST LIKE JENN!"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
if you stay in the tim-themed room, a voice-activated hidden speaker will play a randomly selected jenn soundbite at full volume whenever it detects you speaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
if you stay in the tim-themed room, a voice-activated hidden speaker will play a randomly selected jenn soundbite at full volume whenever it detects you speaking.
This one killed me. Too real. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Upon check-in, you can choose from one of several options for your soundbite interruption!

Some popular ones include - "I Will Say..." "Oh really?!" and "You Guyzzzzzz"

• Haha
  • Heart
Upon check-in, you can choose from one of several options for your soundbite interruption!

Can we have it follow up with fake laughter in other rooms after you make any sound?

Tracker themed horror hoarding house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

“ I’ve had better” - perfect for a tim themed room

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Find your complimentary brownie and other chocolate-y treats that taste like chocolate (who knew!?) ready for you to snack on!
Just look on the bathroom floor and they'll be there waiting for you!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
"Each room contains a complimentary gift basket of intended giveaway gifts that include random crap given to us for free, sent to us by our stans, or purchased in the wrong size because we refuse to buy clothes that actually fit!"

• Haha
Ah yes the "Wut Dis" Vacation home, a Trim Tracker curated property. Plenty of empty diaper boxes to sit on. A car parked in the driveway so you can't fully use the garage. A map showing the nearest restaurants serving the finest hot dogs and burgers.

The theming ideas could go on for days!

• Haha
I was surprised by what a cheap stove they had in the second kitchen (the one they showed after showing the pool). I have that stove, but I don't live in a mansion so....

Also, how the hell are people supposed to watch that projection TV from the cabanas? It looks too small to be seen from so far away.

Reactions: 13
And if you upgrade your stay at the horder House you can baby-sit buddy Jackson for the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, I had to skip through the rest of that boring ass video, but I have to wonder why, if they were staying there for several days, they wouldn't pick a nicer/sunnier day to film the outdoor spots? It looked so dreary and unappealing. I definitely have zero desire to go there, even if I could afford a place that sleeps 46 people.

Reactions: 14
Just starting this vlog against my better judgment. Just the entryway alone is HIDEOUS. You guys were right, so tacky and all the wall decor...yuck. I would never feel comfortable staying there. I don't get who is staying in a place like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.