The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised by what a cheap stove they had in the second kitchen (the one they showed after showing the pool). I have that stove, but I don't live in a mansion so....

Also, how the hell are people supposed to watch that projection TV from the cabanas? It looks too small to be seen from so far away.
The "theater seating" with the row of seats perpendicular to the TV was also awkward. You'd have to crane your neck or sit sideways to watch anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This house has like 3 kitchens and 20 barbecues, but will they actually bother cooking there, will they make some poor schmuck drive to that secluded area and deliver their fried food, or will they all (J$'s second mom included) pile into the Tesla and drive to civilization to eat fried food at some burger place?

I hope the tacky George Foreman kitchen comes with like 10 of those As Seen on TV George Foreman Grills in the cupboards (you need at least 10 for your 45 other friends/family/strangers on the street/multiple nannies/gorillas, etc). Come to think of it, George Foreman would probably love this mansion. George and his kids George, George, George, George, George, Georgetta, and the ones he didn't love enough to name after himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"And if you're cold? Grab a used towel from the bathroom!
We'll tell you about the extra blankets but they'll be up on a shelf and you'll be sure to forget about them while you stay here! You'll be just like us!"

:ROFLMAO:
Welcome to The Tim Tracker Themed House - hope you like Fries with that!

Extensive menu for your little one:
Chicken tenders (and fries)
Quesadilla (and fries)

No vegetables need be consumed all week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This house sounds like a nightmarish place to stay in unless I had family and friends in all those empty rooms. Gives me The Shining vibes just hearing about it.

Curious who would be renting this. Seriously, it's not close to the theme parks unless you consider a 50 minute drive close.

Reactions: 11
Seems like an ideal spot for some sort of corporate retreat where you trick your employees into thinking they are going to Orlando to have fun but then you bring in some annoying "team building expert" to do stuff all day on the grounds of the mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Seems like an ideal spot for some sort of corporate retreat where you trick your employees into thinking they are going to Orlando to have fun but then you bring in some annoying "team building expert" to do stuff all day on the grounds of the mansion.
Yup. That or some freak religious group. 😬
Nightmares.

Reactions: 14
The "theater seating" with the row of seats perpendicular to the TV was also awkward. You'd have to crane your neck or sit sideways to watch anything.
I noticed that too....it seems like the owners wanted to throw the kitchen sink and go over the top with everything in the hopes that it would appeal to certain people??

I don't get it. I also don't get why NBA players would stay in that house and sign the wall (or maybe they didn't. Lol)

And 3 days to paint that boxing mural....I dunno....nothing seemed tasteful at all IMHO.

Can you imagine "team building" by playing human foosball?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You watch the movie, and they watch you!

This house sounds like a nightmarish place to stay in unless I had family and friends in all those empty rooms. Gives me The Shining vibes just hearing about it.

Curious who would be renting this. Seriously, it's not close to the theme parks unless you consider a 50 minute drive close.
Now I'm hearing the racquet ball thwapping off the wall.
All play and no work makes Jenn a dull boor.
All play and no work makes Tim eat off the floor.
All play and no work and they won't raise Buddy n'more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
JFC, that vlog was boring. I made it to the 14-minute mark before tapping out and that was with skipping most of it.

Reactions: 8
You watch the movie, and they watch you!

Now I'm hearing the racquet ball thwapping off the wall.
All play and no work makes Jenn a dull boor.
All play and no work makes Tim eat off the floor.
All play and no work and they won't raise Buddy n'more.
OMFG NAILED IT.

That house gave me weird Shining vibes minus the awesome architecture and gorgeous (albeit creepy) grounds

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm really disappointed in Dim, hot dog lover, not even knowing the name of Joey Chestnut. I know of him cause he's a local guy, but like, he's the hot dog eating champion for multiple years in a row. Come on, Dim. And Joey Chestnut got to be on the actual Amazing Race.

At least in the blacklight bowling alley room, housekeeping knows where to find the stains that need cleaning:
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 3.06.15 PM.png

This looks so... clean and mansion-y:
Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 3.07.54 PM.png

Also, why are they so fascinated with seeing deer?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I'm really disappointed in Dim, hot dog lover, not even knowing the name of Joey Chestnut. I know of him cause he's a local guy, but like, he's the hot dog eating champion for multiple years in a row. Come on, Dim.

At least in the blacklight bowling alley room, housekeeping knows where to find the stains that need cleaning:
View attachment 1031093

This looks so... clean and mansion-y:
View attachment 1031097

Also, why are they so fascinated with seeing deer?
Lol. Even I know who Joey Chestnut is and I’ve never once had a hot dog…ever.

Reactions: 7
Ugh. I had to stop watching as soon as the first room was shown. The villains house was classier.

And watching Jinn act like she’s got some sort of insider info like a canceled travel channel host when she points out the two hidden golf ball and proceeds to act smug and condescending like she was special because heeeeeEEEeyy Guh-ggUUuuyzz Im at a mansion !!

witch that’s not a mansion, it’s a tourist mausoleum.

and if you’re so excited to be in such a “high roller” house (which is so pathetically obvious) then maybe don’t dress so trashy that even the neighbours spot you they call the cops.

One day in going to stop phone posting on here, pull ye’ole keyboard and write up a YouTube guide for Dim so he can recover what like dignity he has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I give Tim some leeway when it comes to pronunciations but his pronunciation of hockey is unlike I've ever heard anyone say it. " its a hawkey themed room with hawkey sticks and hawkey pucks..."

• Haha
I was surprised by what a cheap stove they had in the second kitchen (the one they showed after showing the pool). I have that stove, but I don't live in a mansion so....

Also, how the hell are people supposed to watch that projection TV from the cabanas? It looks too small to be seen from so far away.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ya know. I just spent an hour organizing and cleaning underneath our bathroom sinks. It took me 1 hour, by myself to do both my sink and my husbands sink. They are daily large and have one large double door cabinet along with two smaller flanking cabinets and drawers.

I felt good getting it done because it needed it.

I often wonder what the dark corners of the Slacker McMansion look like? Obviously we see their blatant filth and disorder but what about drawers? Cabinets? Dressers?

I also wonder, do they not have any pride in their belongings? It makes me feel so good when my things are tidy and I can find whatever I need ASAP

It takes 30 minutes to reorganize everything and wipe the entire cabinet clean…like why are they both so useless??
View attachment 1031111

Reactions: 13
Haha now I feel a little bad for the mansion owners 😂 just to provide a little context there are a lot of amateur sporting events in the area, fishing, wake boarding, triathlon, plus Olympic training and trials, international junior sports events, special Olympics, etc. also as somebody else mentioned, there is at least one mega church nearby that has held retreats there.

there is ZERO reason to have the slackers showcase it because they won’t put in any effort to have it look like anything but a weird roadside museum. They aren’t even outdoorsy people. What a waste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.