Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katnip78

Thank you to whoever posted the snap chat filter idea , they are much more entertaining to watch that way 😆
AD521AF9-57B4-45DD-88DD-F2FC60C11130.jpeg
628AFD4C-64AA-426D-9010-2321308A16D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

missmothman

I posted this under the video... how long until it's deleted?

I just wanted to say THANK YOU 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻for normalizing bringing help while traveling!! We are going to Hilton Head in June and we are planning to ask our kids kindergarten teacher if she will come with us. My husband said no to the idea, but I can't wait to show him how you guys now do it all of the time! Thank you!!

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
See this is what gets me, here is everything in a nutshell:

The Trackers:
Supposedly “can’t” get pregnant then pregnant… boom “miracle” baby
Start off parenting right feeding kid right then completely give up throw it out the window.
Don’t teach kid basic skills like feeding himself.
Yet teach kid to make stupid signs to pander to viewers
Force kid on ride he isn’t ready for.
Mother of said miracle child wants nothing to do with being a mother and it’s obvious.
Nanny number one
Mannie number two
Nanny number three
Sicko online makes death threats to child they do nothing to change the situation and protect their child.
Sicko online makes disturbing emoji‘s towards their child they continue to push child in the public
Ignore child now except for to stage “loving” moments

The Stans:
Call the child “their own”
Demand to see said child
Throw fits if said child is not in a vlog
Spend 100 hours making some likeness of said child (that was in the NASA comments on IG)
Want to rent a hotel room with the child in it
Make death threats towards child
Make inappropriate adult emoji‘s towards child
Beg to see said child
Get upset if they spot a Tracker in the wild and the kid is not with them
Take pictures of said child and post them on their personal Facebook
And so much more…

The Tattlers:
Show honest concern for the child
Want child kept off social media
Want child protected
Want child to be allowed to develop proper skills including social skills
Want child to eat a healthy diet
Want child to stay off inappropriate rides until said child can make the decision on his own….
And WE … WE … are the “unwell”.

I know this was long but if any Stan is lurking this should put it into perspective… and if it doesn’t you really need to reevaluate your self and who you are as a human

• Heart

jwee

if you stay in the tim-themed room, a voice-activated hidden speaker will play a randomly selected jenn soundbite at full volume whenever it detects you speaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Bella2

Just an observation from this Mom - does anyone else notice that the way she talks to Jackson is the same sort of way a grandparent or Aunt talks to a toddler - sweet voiced, asking them over and over if they love something...."do you love it?" or "What's your favorite?" followed by fake sounding laughter. She talks to him like she's visiting him. She doesn't seem to talk to him like he's hers. I find it weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ros79

Five years ago Jenn was annoying in the vlogs. Now she’s unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
When, in reality, we're not the ones openly asking for her to show herself in full on camera, "meet" her on camera, or even have her in the fucking vlogs or their lives to begin with. :rolleyes:
Wait, so that embroidery piece I did with Nanny Lynn's face on the Tracker logo isn't a good idea? I was planing on carrying it around in the parks all weekend, hoping I meet up with them to give them as a gift? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

2020planner

VIP Member
Dissenting opinion but I think we have lost our way and this thread is making me side with the Slackers and I hate the thought of that.
We can agree they will never be good at their job, their eating habits are repulsive, their kid should be kept off camera and greasy spice should stay home and parent her kid.
That said, we berate them for the crap they eat, go to a park with your kid we say, do something as a family outside the theme park, get some exercise, research a topic. And when they do, we still take issue.
Yes they took a nanny with them and that seems weird to all of us, yes they are exceedingly annoying but if we accept these as our baseline of ridiculousness, maybe we see that they are, in their own way, acting on suggestions given them.

I just think we need to pick a lane. Have a great day everyone.
While I agree that some nitpicking here or there can be over the top or repetitive, I think it's more the fact that none of what they do (whether it's perceived as taking our "advice" or not) seems ORGANIC.

It all seems forced and fake. In this instance, you know one of the primary reasons for going (again) to the preserve was to get Disney in the title line for views / hits on YouTube. Then they had to bring the nanny. Then Jenn with her Googled unnecessary commentary. Then the forced banter with J.

If it was Tim by himself - similar to his older style of vlogs - and talking about and showing us the preserve, I don't think we'd have much to talk about.

Or, how about this idea? They go off on their own and DON'T film their time - and DON'T take the nanny. Just the three of them creating memories with their child without "hired help."

However, how do we know they don't do that? Because they told us themselves - they don't do something if they can't film it. And that's just sad a life to live, no matter how much money one has. Hence why we're all here, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jen237

Chatty Member
So they won’t eat at Cinderella’s royal table because you know they’re not eating inside right now unless of course it’s on a cruise ship, or at the crepe restaurant at the France pavilion at Epcot, or eggs n things at Honolulu, or character breakfasts at Aulani or the grand Californian and I’m sure there have been others. They just BS their way through these vlogs to suit themselves!
And as for using their son as a human prop for faux affection is appalling 😡. I just can’t get my head around it. 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I Feel like FRE needs to make a video explaining Shadow Banning to the stans. I bet there are hundreds of them who don't know they're banned

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Me, trying to make sense of 3 adults accompanying one child everywhere:
butwhy.jpeg

I hate them. I hate this stupid couple who wants another adult to watch their own kid except when they need him to so they can smother him with boundary-less manic "love" and for photo opportunities. Stupid useless selfish bloated turds, the both of them.

Reactions: 31

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Shocked this has stayed up for 2 hours, Jenn must be busy feeding on her 2nd lunch.

Screenshot_20220202-153249_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I mean it’s just ridiculous this could have been a perfect opportunity for them to just spend the day with their child and teach their child things about the environment this could’ve been a fantastic learning opportunity for him there was no reason for Lynn to be there.

They are squandering the best years with their child

• Sad
Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I mean, with Jen’s reported work experience, she should have no issue finding a job. I’ve lost track of the list of places she’s worked! The outlet mall, Old Navy, a restaurant, on and on and on…
The Tim Tracker #58: I got 99 jobs and a mom ain’t one

• Haha
Reactions: 30