The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give Tim some leeway when it comes to pronunciations but his pronunciation of hockey is unlike I've ever heard anyone say it. " its a hawkey themed room with hawkey sticks and hawkey pucks..."
I thought I saw even one of their stans mentioning his hawkey pronounciation. And a few of their stans tried to, in the nicest "please don't ban me, Queen Ginn!" way, to comment that they keep saying "no-key" when talking about gnocchi.

Reactions: 4
They mention that the owner toured them around a few times- does this mean they were hosted?
I would hope so.... I honestly can't see any other reason for them to stay there for a week. Even then it seems pointless. They'll just leave Lynne and J$ in a different house and film in the parks. There isn't anything like enough to do there to cover a week of vlogs. It's a joke in all honesty. How the shitie have fallen!!

Reactions: 8
This house has like 3 kitchens and 20 barbecues, but will they actually bother cooking there, will they make some poor schmuck drive to that secluded area and deliver their fried food, or will they all (J$'s second mom included) pile into the Tesla and drive to civilization to eat fried food at some burger place?

I hope the tacky George Foreman kitchen comes with like 10 of those As Seen on TV George Foreman Grills in the cupboards (you need at least 10 for your 45 other friends/family/strangers on the street/multiple nannies/gorillas, etc). Come to think of it, George Foreman would probably love this mansion. George and his kids George, George, George, George, George, Georgetta, and the ones he didn't love enough to name after himself.
was I the only one who heard Jenn mention they looked into having a private chef for their two day staycation? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ She couldnā€™t find one short notice and was disappointed.Wow. My gf was walking by as I watched this vlog and the first thing she says is: Itā€™s that noisy witch from Universal! How old is she?ā€ My gf thought she was in her mid Twenties from the way she acts and talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought I saw even one of their stans mentioning his hawkey pronounciation. And a few of their stans tried to, in the nicest "please don't ban me, Queen Ginn!" way, to comment that they keep saying "no-key" when talking about gnocchi.
And he kept pronouncing "campagne" from pate de campagne.....champagne over and over again :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
The outside of that "mansion" was gross. I don't understand why they would 'showcase' that to all these viewers? Moldy inflatables like @2020planner showed, weird piles of stuff, broken nets on the human foosball, broken net on the basketball hoop, concrete in desperate need of pressure washing, 4 random grills scattered around, ugly picnic table graveyard, random canopies and gazebos at the pool. The pool looked kind of dirty to me?

Definitely should have waited for a sunny day and spent some time cleaning the outdoor spaces before filming this.

Also the floor looked dirty in the hockey room? I'm also not a fan of having things like fabric and shirts tacked to the wall. What a dust trap. I would be sneezing my brains out. šŸ˜…

p.s. - so they rode the new Sea World coaster then headed to the mansion after. Same shirts, but Jenn changed and did her hair for the thumbnail? Or she used a day 2 thumbnail since we had seen the burgundy fleece 4 days in a row?

Reactions: 17
Ya know. I just spent an hour organizing and cleaning underneath our bathroom sinks. It took me 1 hour, by myself to do both my sink and my husbands sink. They are daily large and have one large double door cabinet along with two smaller flanking cabinets and drawers.

I felt good getting it done because it needed it.

I often wonder what the dark corners of the Slacker McMansion look like? Obviously we see their blatant filth and disorder but what about drawers? Cabinets? Dressers?

I also wonder, do they not have any pride in their belongings? It makes me feel so good when my things are tidy and I can find whatever I need ASAP

It takes 30 minutes to reorganize everything and wipe the entire cabinet cleanā€¦like why are they both so useless??
View attachment 1031111
Purging & organizing is my hobby! We live in a small condo- tit has to be in order. It took about a week for Jennboā€™s office to be a mess again. Think of all the tit thatā€™s visible - the closets & cabinets must be disasters.

Reactions: 11
I give Tim some leeway when it comes to pronunciations but his pronunciation of hockey is unlike I've ever heard anyone say it. " its a hawkey themed room with hawkey sticks and hawkey pucks..."
Yes!!! Just came here to mention this.

Reactions: 5
Purging & organizing is my hobby! We live in a small condo- tit has to be in order. It took about a week for Jennboā€™s office to be a mess again. Think of all the tit thatā€™s visible - the closets & cabinets must be disasters.
I love it. Itā€™s one of my favorite things to do. Especially my beauty products. I usually organize them by brand or by when I want to open them next. I dunno I just find it so satisfying when itā€™s all in order.

I think of what a bleeping WASTE it is for JennyNoShowersOneUglyOutfitDirtyLeggingsStinkyFleece to have that beautiful custom Container Store closet and literally she and Tim share the same nasty harry styles shirt. Like WTF

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love it. Itā€™s one of my favorite things to do. Especially my beauty products. I usually organize them by brand or by when I want to open them next. I dunno I just find it so satisfying when itā€™s all in order.

I think of what a bleeping WASTE it is for JennyNoShowersOneUglyOutfitDirtyLeggingsStinkyFleece to have that beauty customer Container Store closet and literally she and Tim share the same nasty harry styles shirt. Like WTF
This pooped up on my IG. So fitting for the Trackers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the one that thought that those theater seats looks like grandpaā€˜s lazy boy from the 80s?šŸ˜¬ they did not look like they belong in a mansion at all. And yes that pool was absolutely filthy so Tim and Jen shouldā€™ve felt at home

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the one that thought that those theater seats looks like grandpaā€˜s lazy boy from the 80s?šŸ˜¬ they did not look like they belong in a mansion at all. And yes that pool was absolutely filthy so Tim and Jen shouldā€™ve felt at home
Part of me is so happy that the owners didnā€™t exert any extra effort to make the place clean or presentable for the trashy Slackersā€¦

The other part of me is scratching my head and perplexed as to why, if they knew it was being filmed, they didnā€™t take the time to make it look tip top??

Also, that wasnā€™t a theatreā€¦that was a joke.

A house that big could have a proper theatre room for sureā€¦

Reactions: 14
Part of me is so happy that the owners didnā€™t exert any extra effort to make the place clean or presentable for the trashy Slackersā€¦

The other part of me is scratching my head and perplexed as to why, if they knew it was being filmed, they didnā€™t take the time to make it look tip top??

Also, that wasnā€™t a theatreā€¦that was a joke.

A house that big could have a proper theatre room for sureā€¦
Heck, they should have turned that blacklight bowling alley prison building into a theater. It's away from the house so they can blast the sound and put a projector there with a screen that covers a whole wall.

Heck, they should have turned that blacklight bowling alley prison building into a theater. It's away from the house so they can blast the sound and put a projector there with a screen that covers a whole wall.
The ā€œmansionā€ made Clermont look like a joke. Honestly I feel bad for the owners because clearly that house isnā€™t being rented out by elite clientele. If i was renting what I thought was a mansion for a family vacation and showed up there Iā€™d be sorely disappointed

Reactions: 14
This mansion looks so overwhelming. I would be so uncomfortable with so much going on. There is nothing relaxing about it. I also cannot believe she looks like she literally got out of bed. I donā€™t expect full face of makeup, but can she try just a little??That sweatshirt looks like a bath robe to me.

• Haha
This mansion looks so overwhelming. I would be so uncomfortable with so much going on. There is nothing relaxing about it. I also cannot believe she looks like she literally got out of bed. I donā€™t expect full face of makeup, but can she try just a little??That sweatshirt looks like a bath robe to me.
Right, we arenā€™t expecting her to do full glam for a bleeping vlog. Just some effort to look pulled together!

Iā€™m a stay at home mom and I am not on camera ever and even I wake up, wash my face, do my skincare routine, and at the very least put some mascara and lip gloss/lipstick on. Some days I even play with foundation and bronzer for fun.

I will admit, I wear leggings and a t-shirt on days when Im not leaving the house

Reactions: 8
This dog does a better job of doing their best to make an unappealing mansion look at least... clean.

• Haha
That nasty maroon fleece has GOT to stink by now. She's been stuffed into it for the past how many videos? šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.