The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 nights for free in some tacky “mansion”? Ok. Let’s go during the coldest week Florida will have all year lol
We wouldn’t want to swim or hang out on the 54 acres- but wait, we have WINTER gear now! 🤣
Let’s take the nanny, I mean TEACHER along so she can play, I mean Teach Jackson while we do nothing
Why do we need both of them to show these rooms/houses now? Tim used to always do that part solo
Why do we need greasy spice along to run her mouth in every room?
They could of shown the house and given us info on it without staying there lol
They didn’t really give any details except you can add on a personal chef and it’s really reasonable if you bring 40 people
The house did look better in the video with the dog lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, that house is so ugly! Holy tit! I will never understand the appeal of these McMansions- it’s just pure ugly excess.

Also, I loved how Tim mentioned that it’s about a 40 min drive from Disney but that’s just “on surface roads” and it’s actually only 13 miles.

Okay, wtf does that matter? How else are people going to get there, a bleeping hot air balloon??

They are trying way too hard to make this place seem appealing 😂
Floo powder, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, that house is so ugly! Holy tit! I will never understand the appeal of these McMansions- it’s just pure ugly excess.

Also, I loved how Tim mentioned that it’s about a 40 min drive from Disney but that’s just “on surface roads” and it’s actually only 13 miles.

Okay, wtf does that matter? How else are people going to get there, a bleeping hot air balloon??

They are trying way too hard to make this place seem appealing 😂
Yup, and it's not a 40 minute drive either, it's 50. The drive is 30 minutes once you reach rte 27 assuming you don't hit traffic down in the Disney area.
Sounds to me like Tim and Jenn are simply repeating some of the owner's "useful" information to help sell the place.

It's nothing more than a very poorly done advertisement for the property.

Hey, did anyone notice a garage on the house or was that converted into those extra bedrooms just like the room off the foyer was converted (that was so strange).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
But wait, the complaints are undoubtedly going to come- oh so many rooms, we got tired of having to walk all over, it was cold, couldn't figure out to turn the heat up or down, shoot, we didn't have our private chef so we called out for burgers and chicken nuggets, and let me just say wonder if the day will come when he kisses his way into the "Queen of Versailles" 90,000 sq foot mansion in Windermere? If they're going to venture down the champagne road with a beer budget, we shall see..

Reactions: 12
They are just so dumb. They will squeak out as many vlogs as possible for this crazy ass mansion so I am going to give them a freebie for the sake of the owners. Hey slacker dummies, maybe mention the close proximity to the National Training Center with space for entire teams and chaperones at a reasonable cost.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think they had any real fireplaces I think all the fireplaces looked like they were electric

I still just can’t with these chairs. I showed them to my husband and he said “they look like 70s grandpa chairs… I can smell them just by looking at them”😂😂🤢
I'm actually considering leaving a comment on the owners rental site that states the Tracker review turned me off. It's the truth.
Wouldn't you want to know the truth of a property you are invested in?

Reactions: 19
If asked to choose, I legitimately would pick to stay in a Motel 6 over this dump. It looks like a bad fever dream.

Money doesn’t buy you class. Just ask the Trashers

Reactions: 13
My family loves sports, but that place is a big NOPE. I had to check the rates. While $2500-1800/night might not be horrible split between 46 people, staying with that many people would be a nightmare. The cleaning fee is $888? How in the world does anyone clean that much clutter?

Reactions: 11
Honestly that mansion looked like a real-life version of a tacky mansion designed on the Sims, when you do a cheat code to get a million simoleans just so you can buy all the most expensive tacky furniture and decor and dump them in various rooms and then by the time you get to the backyard, you're over it and you're like, "landscape design and architecture? Meh." Time to take the ladders off the pool and start over. Dag dag!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would these owners pick the Slackers to showcase the home? That has got to be the dumbest business move ever. Why wouldn't you pick a larger family with various ages of kids? They pick two people who are not into sports or athletic, waddling around the house, throwing a football into the hole or doing one pinball game and at this time of year where you can't swim or anything. Their kid is too young to play with anything. Very sloppy and stupid. These people obviously are nepotism or something because they don't have a business mind. And Jenn you need to get rid of that burgundy fleece already.

Reactions: 18
I'm really disappointed in Dim, hot dog lover, not even knowing the name of Joey Chestnut. I know of him cause he's a local guy, but like, he's the hot dog eating champion for multiple years in a row. Come on, Dim. And Joey Chestnut got to be on the actual Amazing Race.

At least in the blacklight bowling alley room, housekeeping knows where to find the stains that need cleaning:
View attachment 1031093

This looks so... clean and mansion-y:
View attachment 1031097

Also, why are they so fascinated with seeing deer?
I'm going to use this opportunity to flex... i actually competed in a pie eating contest with him obviously he won. 😂

He consumed 15 pies or something

I only ate 1 😂

Ya know. I just spent an hour organizing and cleaning underneath our bathroom sinks. It took me 1 hour, by myself to do both my sink and my husbands sink. They are daily large and have one large double door cabinet along with two smaller flanking cabinets and drawers.

I felt good getting it done because it needed it.

I often wonder what the dark corners of the Slacker McMansion look like? Obviously we see their blatant filth and disorder but what about drawers? Cabinets? Dressers?

I also wonder, do they not have any pride in their belongings? It makes me feel so good when my things are tidy and I can find whatever I need ASAP

It takes 30 minutes to reorganize everything and wipe the entire cabinet clean…like why are they both so useless??
View attachment 1031111
Reminds me of this weekend, my daughter whose on the spectrum told me she was going to organize her dresser top...

She's 7. Rigid and Sassy.

She can run laps around the trackers

was I the only one who heard Jenn mention they looked into having a private chef for their two day staycation? 😂😂 She couldn’t find one short notice and was disappointed.Wow. My gf was walking by as I watched this vlog and the first thing she says is: It’s that noisy witch from Universal! How old is she?” My gf thought she was in her mid Twenties from the way she acts and talks.
I'm dying 😂😂😂

What's going on with Jen's mouth? It looks strange.

Is she wearing a retainer?
Maybe she started invisalign?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm going to use this opportunity to flex... i actually competed in a pie eating contest with him obviously he won. 😂

He consumed 15 pies or something

I only ate 1 😂
LOL, hey a whole pie is still impressive! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't even know who they think their audience is anymore, like what was the point in showcasing a overpriced dump? NO ONE is gonna afford that, seriously if I had that kind of money am not going be renting out a tit hole am I, I'd rather be living it up in a all exclusive fancy hotel an renting a boat to go out in the water with, even if you do have the people to fill it with, it's still gonna cost quite a bit per person an would you really want to stay in one place with that many people? I sure as hell wouldn't, it would just feel like you were constantly getting in each others way, the vlogging is going more an more to their heads now, they think they are high an mighty when really they are trailer trash with money they have no clue how to deal with an think this is the normal way to spend it when it's not an are living out the fantasys where they think money won't run out, I swear it's gonna bite them in the ass an honestly it can't come soon enough, I cant wait for the vlogs to come out that's all titled "how we saved money" an this time it's them ACTUALLY trying to save money cause they don't have it anymore

Reactions: 16
Wow, getting excited over Skee-Ball (and this is someone who loved playing as a a kid and has been known to play it if given the chance. Still............) :rolleyes:

Also, Wow, a crap Baseball pinball and I LOVE pinball. :rolleyes:

The only room I liked was the Ski room and I hate skiing. The pool was nice. The outlying building would have been for me as it is secluded. Until they toured it. Even as a kid I would have probably hated that room. I was never that 80's kid who liked all the wild colors that they had that place done up in. Kids today would not get why it is decorated like that. It seemed for the parents more than the kids.

The only comment that I saw that was good was someone posted about where is the Soccer (Football) room? Which while I am not a sports fan. There should have been one. Even I know who Pele and Maradona are. So for the non-American's who might want to rent the place out. At least have something relatable in the place. Since everything else was North American related.

Reactions: 12
That nasty maroon fleece has GOT to stink by now. She's been stuffed into it for the past how many videos? 🤢
It’s like when you’re a teen and your parents buy you that hoodie you always wanted.

That tracker shirt is also worn on a daily. the rate that they don’t do laundry can not equate to being washed after every wear. Does she even shower anymore? Hope those leggings are antibacterial.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s like when you’re a teen and your parents buy you that hoodie you always wanted.

That tracker shirt is also worn on a daily. the rate that they don’t do laundry can not equate to being washed after every wear. Does she even shower anymore? Hope those leggings are antibacterial.
I try not to be totally lewd and disgusting but…

Even as a woman, I can only imagine how horrific the crotch of those leggings smells🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

She doesn’t shower daily, she’s indicated that she’s not a fan of perfume or body sprays, and wears the same leggings daily. That compounded with the amount of fish and grease she consumes.

Holy duck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That house looks like it has more stains than the Playboy mansion. No way in hell I’d be staying the night in one of those beds. It’s a frat party dream house. Nothing more. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.