The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if having a kid will make them divorce. They had 15 years no child, they seemed happier before. Jen used to actually play around with T and they would just hangout by the pool and crack jokes. They seem so miserable now even tho they have more money. I think T stays with her because of the brand he created

Reactions: 13
In this latest mardi gras video Tim mentioned several times he is with a friend and mentions some of the food they ordered. But I was really only half paying attention so wondering if there were any clues left in as to who this friend was. During the parade a woman laughs at something Tim says so I'm wondering if Tims friend was a woman.
Nanny’s chance to audition for wife? She can keep her mouth shut and stay off camera while he vlogs? And take care of the kid? And shower? 🥰🥰😍😍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seems like all Tim's real friends took off some time back. I'm thinking he might have been with his brother and his wife. The alternative is he was with another vlogger, perhaps the one who snuck him in with a guest media pass in Disney back when they stayed at the GF?

I very much doubt Jenn was home alone with Jackson.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if having a kid will make them divorce. They had 15 years no child, they seemed happier before. Jen used to actually play around with T and they would just hangout by the pool and crack jokes. They seem so miserable now even tho they have more money. I think T stays with her because of the brand he created
In the one vlog where they went to California on a babymoon, they said several times how this was their last trip before things would be totally different and they would no longer be "childless millennials". I think they loved it and now that the novelty of having a little baby wore off, they seem to want to go back to the "childless millennial" time again.

Seems like all Tim's real friends all took off some time back. I'm thinking he might have been with his brother and his wife. The alternative is he was with another vlogger, perhaps the one who snuck him in with a media pass in Disney back when they stayed at the GF?

I very much doubt Jenn was home alone with Jackson.
The nanny thing is a joke, at least from me. However, I don't think Jenn is in the video because this was a weekend (it opened yesterday 2/5) when nanny wasn't working/able to work/scheduled off. So, I would guess she was home with J. Probably very close to bedtime, so not much left to do. Yet, still posted last night's vlog after midnight. 😄

Reactions: 13
I know its pretty farfetched but thats where my mind went. Date night with the nanny. Lol.
I mean, I know it isn't likely at all, but it was a weekend and if she wasn't scheduled why couldn't she be at Universal? 😄 Not her fault if Tim was also there. Not like Jenn could say he couldn't speak to her, since she basically lives with them in vacation homes and takes care of their child, and she is ALWAYS chatting with her. 😀

Reactions: 8
It’s making me laugh but it’s really silly. Tim isn’t doing that, but still… I’m gonna laugh if tit is funny😆
It is far fetched. I don’t think Tim is the type to cheat. It was just a silly joke. Maybe Jenn needs a sister wife. That way she can solely focus on having fun and maaaaaaybe getting a video out at a decent time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has nothing to gain and he has too much to lose for either to initiate a divorce.

Reactions: 10

There has been far more famous people who have a brand and divorced.

As far as vloggerverse. Carpetbagger is supposedly going to get divorced (he played that a few years ago). If it happens. He is in the same situation. He also has a kid (granted older, teenager). I think the difference to me is that if the vlogger stuff does not work out for him in another 5-10 years. He is a social worker by trade. Granted he would have been out of the "trade" for a while. I know social work has a high burn out. So I am sure that county or state agencies would probably hire him on if he needed a real job down the road. Jenn and even Tim don't seem to have that kind of safety net to fall back on.

It is far fetched. I don’t think Tim is the type to cheat. It was just a silly joke. Maybe Jenn needs a sister wife. That way she can solely focus on having fun and maaaaaaybe getting a video out at a decent time.

There was a SciFi movie with Willem Dafoe and Glenn Close was in called "What Happened to Monday?" Where there were 7 sisters that portrayed the same sister everyday (there is more to the story). One for each day of the week. Saturday Sister was the immature sister. The other sisters where mature. Anyway, There needs to be one Jen Sunday - Friday (the mature Jenn who cares about her family and showers) and only let the current Jen out on Saturdays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There has been far more famous people who have a brand and divorced.

As far as vloggerverse. Carpetbagger is supposedly going to get divorced (he played that a few years ago). If it happens. He is in the same situation. He also has a kid (granted older, teenager). I think the difference to me is that if the vlogger stuff does not work out for him in another 5-10 years. He is a social worker by trade. Granted he would have been out of the "trade" for a while. I know social work has a high burn out. So I am sure that county or state agencies would probably hire him on if he needed a real job down the road. Jenn and even Tim don't seem to have that kind of safety net to fall back on.
Jenn's a professional complainer. She'll fit right in with the teens working down at Publix... errr... Walmart (more her style). She can watch the self serve registers and proclaim to be a manager of millions.
Tim's a not so handy handyman. Lots of demand for those. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, with Jen’s reported work experience, she should have no issue finding a job. I’ve lost track of the list of places she’s worked! The outlet mall, Old Navy, a restaurant, on and on and on…

Tim better get a job at the same place with the same hours though. Someone has to drive her to and from work (why don’t they sell their second car???).

Reactions: 14
What happened to Manny Matt and his BF? They've not been seen since Xmas Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, with Jen’s reported work experience, she should have no issue finding a job. I’ve lost track of the list of places she’s worked! The outlet mall, Old Navy, a restaurant, on and on and on…

Tim better get a job at the same place with the same hours though. Someone has to drive her to and from work (why don’t they sell their second car???).

I have a feeling they use the 2nd car either in case Jenn decides to drive again or uses it when he drives just himself or himself and Jenn when Jackson is at home.

Reactions: 6

Cause it looks good sitting in the driveway? LOL sorry my weirdness showing..

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling they use the 2nd car either in case Jenn decides to drive again or uses it when he drives just himself or himself and Jenn when Jackson is at home.
i would think it is so the nanny can drive Buddy Jenn around.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

His excuse explained in some live is they want a gas car as a backup in case of a natural disaster. Of course that is pretty silly excuse to just let a vehicle rot away in a driveway especially in the Florida sun. They have never fled a disaster in the time they've been vlogging nor has one seriously threatened the Orlando area. Disney has closed for hurricanes yes so perhaps that is serious but they still just stayed at home as far as I know.

Reactions: 8
They did. Remember the whole “we stayed at the cheapest resort” video when they stayed at Universal’s Endless Summer resort and then they complained the WHOLE time! And when they stayed at the Art of Animation suite (which is not that cheap!) and also complained the whole time and had this attitude of like oh, look at us, doing what the poor people do. It was disgusting!
And they have stayed at All Stars

Reactions: 5
And they have stayed at All Stars
I love the all stars, honestly it's really all we can afford because we want to be on disney property to get the buses to the parks an such an with the price of flights, tickets, hotel etc it all adds up for us so we usually go to the music one, I've never found a problem with it, it's clean enough an we just need a clean bed an clean bathroom with a good shower in it which they provide an normally we end up down the bottom end so closer to the second smaller pool which it's great for us

I can't imagine them ever lowering themselves down to stay there or even go back an do a tour, they see themselves as above all that now, I'd say even the likes of animal Kingdom which I'd love an can't afford would be beneath these two now, I mean why would you lower yourself to such hotels when you can blast 15 an 20k on ridiculous overpriced tacky homes for 50 people 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.