The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, yesterday's vlog... i didn't even watch it.

Today It's just Tim and he's happy and the vibe is so good. 😂 maybe I'm exaggerating

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s trolling. Just think she wanted to make sure she got to be the one to review.

The water pressure is a weird thing. Like I get reviewing a hotel’s water pressure (especially with the low flow heads they put in) but this is a house where a water pressure issue would have been caught at inspection during a house sale. I’m assuming the owner probably purchased this home specifically for a vacation rental and wouldn’t want silly bad reviews about poor water pressure so would have addressed any issues.. It’s just one of the dumb comments people make when looking at a home that they picked up watching hgtv where they didn’t realize the producers told the people to comment on everything so they would have footage to choose from. Which is basically any of Jenn’s comments: filler, doesn’t need to be said/not important.

Jenn just wanted to sound like she showered, sound like she was providing super important relative information to travelers, and just in general wanted to sound like she knew what she was talking about.
Next time she will pretend she's getting in the shower like Will. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
AGREED. But also, Jenn edited this, so...who knows what he actually filmed.

Also, I bet she had so much damn FOMO...and I am here for it. 😂
She’s probably such a miserable witch today that Tim had to buy her something to make the household tolerable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Off Topic Alert

This morning we went house hunting, first house we absolutely loved what we saw on Zillow but was a huge let down. Next two houses need a bunch of work, but the fourth house we saw was amazing!!

The deck on this house was ridiculous!

It ticked pretty much every single box on what we were looking for;

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much happier when he's there by himself. :ROFLMAO:
Haven’t watched it yet but he was visibly irritated by her presence during the house tour. As much as he annoys me too, I do like how he does tours. He’s very good at showing where you are in space and what’s behind every door. I watched PMM’s tour of the same house and was confused at some points where he was or what was where. However, during Tim’s tour, Jenn kept interrupting him or opening doors he wasn’t ready for yet or jumping ahead or looking for something when he was talking about something else and he actually said no and wait a couple times and you could tell he had a plan in mind and she was just manicly running around like a child. As a type A person, that would drive me insane!

Reactions: 20
Haven’t watched it yet but he was visibly irritated by her presence during the house tour. As much as he annoys me too, I do like how he does tours. He’s very good at showing where you are in space and what’s behind every door. I watched PMM’s tour of the same house and was confused at some points where he was or what was where. However, during Tim’s tour, Jenn kept interrupting him or opening doors he wasn’t ready for yet or jumping ahead or looking for something when he was talking about something else and he actually said no and wait a couple times and you could tell he had a plan in mind and she was just manicly running around like a child. As a type A person, that would drive me insane!
I agree. However, I actually thought PMM's video quality was way better than theirs. He is so bleeping annoying I could barely listen to it with his weird giggling and talking, but I liked how his filming was more continuous. I could see the walkways between rooms and how the layout worked. Tim's was so broken up and chopped up, mostly because Jenn can't shut up and they kept interjecting J into it.

Reactions: 15
I was so happy it was just Tim I gave it a thumbs up lol
He really seemed much more relaxed and happy

Reactions: 9
In this latest mardi gras video Tim mentioned several times he is with a friend and mentions some of the food they ordered. But I was really only half paying attention so wondering if there were any clues left in as to who this friend was. During the parade a woman laughs at something Tim says so I'm wondering if Tims friend was a woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
In this latest mardi gras video Tim mentioned several times he is with a friend and mentions some of the food they ordered. But I was really only half paying attention so wondering if there were any clues left in as to who this friend was. During the parade a woman laughs at something Tim says so I'm wondering if Tims friend was a woman.
Maybe he met the nanny there. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.