The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know how I am going to bring myself to hate watch this one. I might need my husband here to restrain me.

β€œTerrible twos”??? More like β€œyour mild mannered kiddo doesn’t want to be treated like a bleeping puppet anymore and you are pissed about it”

duck
πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ
YOU
πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ
JENN
The confetti part really rubbed me the wrong way. Jackson was sad that in FEBRUARY you are cleaning out the vacuum you used in early JANUARY and he saw confetti...so to placate him they forced him to make his own confetti (which he clearly didn't want to do until forced into it). When will they clean that mess up? March? Jenn acted that whole time like Jackson was sooo misbehaved and it was stressful...but all I saw was a slightly confused, hyper child that needed adult patience to explain why he couldn't play in the trash.

I sort of hope they don't have another child to hand off to the nanny. Some of us deal with fertility issues like PCOS and would kill to have a Jackson and the privilege to be a SAHM....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
just adding to the parks/covid conversation: i had a friend do a disney cruise then spend a couple days in the parks before christmas, i saw her christmas eve, and caught covid from her. mild, i’m vaxxed/boosted, but enough to knock me flat out for a few days. it’s rough out there right now, be safe!!

k, time to watch the man with a so-called hernia rearrange his house……..

Reactions: 14
"I'm gonna leave the recipe [for the soup] down below."
Does not leave recipe for soup down below.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This home vlog was manic and gross.

They haven't emptied their vacuum in so long, there's still trash from new years eve in there?

OH HEY YOU GUUUUYYYYZZZZ, did you see I got NeW gLaSseS? (I won't be renewing my contacts because I'm too lazy to keep up with contacts). Plus I look extra smarts with these ugly ass glasses.

Also let me point out Harry Styles yet again on my saggy lint-filled tits.

I can't imagine paying $$$ for purple carrot when I can make soup and "spicy arugula salad" on my own for a lot cheaper.

Drippy soup, so appealing. "Let me watch myself eat on camera!"
Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.43.44 AM.png

"WhY dOeSn'T tHiS lIgHtiNg MaKe Me LoOk LiKe a SuPeRmOdEl?!!?!"
Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.44.41 AM.png

Had to FF through all the carrot talk. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Tim is apparently also getting his wisdom teeth out today.

I had mine out like 15 years ago and my extraction was super easy and I STILL was down for a few days afterward absolutely not wanting to do ANYTHING because I was in pain and tired from the meds. Who wants to bet he's up and about pushing himself by tomorrow because his useless wife can't do anything herself?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Aww - I love my messy little California! ❀ Yay for your new puppy!!!

This is our 3rd time rescheduling since the pandemic - but I’m going to lose a tit ton of DVC points if I don’t use them (thanks Disney!). We are all vaxxed and boosted, but that doesn’t mean we want to catch it either, even in a mild sense.
We’re going this weekend- bit nervous, but only doing one park & unlike the Slackers- I have been sticking to my own Covid rules (no eating indoors) since Xmas. It sucks, but it ain’t the end of the world. We’ll be eating outside in FL too. Wearing KN95 indoors (not my favorite, but again it could be worse) and just going about our day. Not sure if that helps, but just another perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ugh! This vlog was a mess. Jenn opens up about their "infertility issues". After her explanation, it's pretty clear they never consulted a doctor when they were having their original infertility issues, although they did all the "science-y stuff".

Also, J did the now it's time to pay the price outro. Terrible.
I really don’t want to watch and listen to her talk, but I’m so interested in what all she said about the fake infertility issues.

Reactions: 8
I guess the hooooome vlooooooogs aren’t getting many views so she had to come up with the most clickbait-y thumbnail and title. With her still the only one in focus.
View attachment 1046424
Yea, it’s like when somebody brought up how other vloggers tell their kids to look sad for the camera and make it the thumbnail, when in reality it’s Tim just wiping sweat. This channel is like 60% Jenn, 40% Tim now. I’m tired of it, this vlog was mostly Jenn running her trap.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This home vlog was manic and gross.

They haven't emptied their vacuum in so long, there's still trash from new years eve in there?

OH HEY YOU GUUUUYYYYZZZZ, did you see I got NeW gLaSseS? (I won't be renewing my contacts because I'm too lazy to keep up with contacts). Plus I look extra smarts with these ugly ass glasses.

Also let me point out Harry Styles yet again on my saggy lint-filled tits.

I can't imagine paying $$$ for purple carrot when I can make soup and "spicy arugula salad" on my own for a lot cheaper.

Drippy soup, so appealing. "Let me watch myself eat on camera!"
View attachment 1046526

"WhY dOeSn'T tHiS lIgHtiNg MaKe Me LoOk LiKe a SuPeRmOdEl?!!?!"
View attachment 1046529

Had to FF through all the carrot talk. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
She really picks the dumbest bleeping glasses to wear. Jesus, Jenn…you’re UGLY!!!

Reactions: 8
She's talking so fast. Get yourself on some mood-regulating meds, you greasy slob.

"We're out of bananas"
pikachu.jpeg

Half the vlog was her feeling sorry for herself. Spare me. Go to therapy. And pay attention to your child instead of TALKING SO MUCH. "I'm so sad about not magically making a second baby in 2 seconds while I don't pay attention to my first 'miracle' baby." GO TO A DOCTOR if you think there's something wrong with you. JFC.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
β€œDo we bring the lemon pig with us?!”

Do we bring the lemon pig with us.

Do we bring… the lemon pig… with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These diaper boxes around the house are now part of their family.
Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 12.01.23 PM.png

I hope that pig never drops the pennies. Hold strong, lemon pig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So who is driving TimBo home from his wisdom teeth extraction? The nanny? Jenn? A friend or relative?

They stated a New Year's goal of wanting a 2nd child and she's sad in February they haven't conceived yet? WTF? She looks away from the camera so much during the infertility discussion seems like she is lying about something...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.