The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to mention that too. She mentions how great the showers were and the pressure was great, yet her hair looks the exact same as it did the day before except now with a kink in it on the right where she probably slept. We may be "unwell" Jenn, but we aren't stupid.
It’s probably based off of the review from the nanny and Tim since they seem to shower consistently. She just made sure to be the one giving the shower review on camera because she knows she’s called Jennynoshowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I came here to mention that too. She mentions how great the showers were and the pressure was great, yet her hair looks the exact same as it did the day before except now with a kink in it on the right where she probably slept. We may be "unwell" Jenn, but we aren't stupid.
Yeah, I thought the comment about "pressure" being strange. Do they not have great pressure in Lake Nona? It's not like they live, or that vacation home was, smack dab in the middle of the Ocala National Forest pumping from an aging well water pump.

That was an odd comment, IMHO.

Reactions: 10
This was posted previously by @shaunnaj86

I have taken an excerpt from the piece Mary Katherine Backstrom wrote.

It rings so true when I think of Jackson and how his life hasn’t improved that much since this was posted on TL.

“ ....I’m being told it’s time to pick up. I know this because someone keeps saying, “Go pick up your toys.”

I am not sure what to do, I am waiting for someone to show me.

“What are you doing? Why are you just standing there? Pick up your toys, now!”

I was not allowed to dress myself or move my own body to get to where I needed to go, but now I am being asked to pick things up.

I’m not sure what to do.

Is someone supposed to show me how to do this?

Where do I start?

Where do these things go?

I am hearing a lot of words but I do not understand what is being asked of me.

I am scared and do not move.

I lay down on the floor and cry.

When it was time to eat I wanted to get my own food but was told “no, you’re too little. Let me do it.”

This made me feel small.

I tried to eat the food in front of me but I did not put it there and someone keeps saying “Here, try this, eat this…” and putting things in my face.

I didn’t want to eat anymore.

This made me want to throw things and cry.

I am 2. No one will let me dress myself, no one will let me move my own body where it needs to go, no one will let me attend to my own needs.

However, I am expected to know how to share, “listen”, or “wait a minute”. I am expected to know what to say and how to act or handle my emotions. I am expected to sit still or know that if I throw something it might break….But, I do NOT know these things.

I am not allowed to practice my skills of walking, pushing, pulling, zipping, buttoning, pouring, serving, climbing, running, throwing or doing things that I know I can do. Things that interest me and make me curious, these are the things I am NOT allowed to do.

I am 2. I am not terrible…I am frustrated. I am nervous, stressed out, overwhelmed, and confused. I need a hug.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
WhY doEs It MattEr to YoU HoW tHeY liVe THeiR LiVes? :ROFLMAO:

1644179701273.png

1644179854391.png

1644179727293.png

1644179753565.png

1644179781507.png

1644179989347.png

And Amy? That's just weird. I don't want to see a child's bed or a room update. I want him to have his PRIVACY! :mad:

1644179883936.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Spend 100 hours making some likeness of said child (that was in the NASA comments on IG)
Want to rent a hotel room with the child in it
Make death threats towards child
Scary. What are the details on these occurrences?
Do they shadowban these people or just "critics"?

Also, people have mentioned j$'s witch hands, what's that about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s probably based off of the review from the nanny and Tim since they seem to shower consistently. She just made sure to be the one giving the shower review on camera because she knows she’s called Jennynoshowers.
Ohhh good point!! Maybe she was trolling?! But then again she’s not that intelligent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh good point!! Maybe she was trolling?! But then again she’s not that intelligent
I don’t think she’s trolling. Just think she wanted to make sure she got to be the one to review.

The water pressure is a weird thing. Like I get reviewing a hotel’s water pressure (especially with the low flow heads they put in) but this is a house where a water pressure issue would have been caught at inspection during a house sale. I’m assuming the owner probably purchased this home specifically for a vacation rental and wouldn’t want silly bad reviews about poor water pressure so would have addressed any issues.. It’s just one of the dumb comments people make when looking at a home that they picked up watching hgtv where they didn’t realize the producers told the people to comment on everything so they would have footage to choose from. Which is basically any of Jenn’s comments: filler, doesn’t need to be said/not important.

Jenn just wanted to sound like she showered, sound like she was providing super important relative information to travelers, and just in general wanted to sound like she knew what she was talking about.

Reactions: 9
Jackson was never allowed to feed himself.
As such, went he eats finger foods, like chicken nuggets and fries, he doesn’t have the fine motor dexterity that other children his age have.

Jackson fingers resemble a witch’s clawed hand. Others have also referred to his hands as crab or lobster claws.

• Sad
I don’t think she’s trolling. Just think she wanted to make sure she got to be the one to review.

The water pressure is a weird thing. Like I get reviewing a hotel’s water pressure (especially with the low flow heads they put in) but this is a house where a water pressure issue would have been caught at inspection during a house sale. I’m assuming the owner probably purchased this home specifically for a vacation rental and wouldn’t want silly bad reviews about poor water pressure so would have addressed any issues.. It’s just one of the dumb comments people make when looking at a home that they picked up watching hgtv where they didn’t realize the producers told the people to comment on everything so they would have footage to choose from. Which is basically any of Jenn’s comments: filler, doesn’t need to be said/not important.

Jenn just wanted to sound like she showered, sound like she was providing super important relative information to travelers, and just in general wanted to sound like she knew what she was talking about.
Don't you remember all those reviews Samantha Brown would do highlighting the water pressure in the rooms?!
👱‍♀️🚿

Yeah. Neither do I.

WTG Jenn, aka #TravelingExpertOfNothing,
aka #CouchPotatoExtraordinaire
#AreThoseFrenchFriesOrYourHair?

• Haha
Scary. What are the details on these occurrences?
Do they shadowban these people or just "critics"?

As far as I know they only shadow ban people that they think question them or critique them in anyway.
I don’t know details about the 100 hour thing there was just a woman that posted like how did you like what I did of the kid it took me 100 hours did you like it or something like that.
The hotel thing I think was when they were staying at the grand Floridian someone said that they wanted to rent a hotel room there and would it come with the kid
The death threats were from some freak that we don’t know who he was but it was really disgusting and scary and we all reported the person and he was making threats on Jen sisters account and underneath the tr account in Instagram I don’t know the details of anything that happened after that

• Wow
Why do their stans feel the need to share they are the first one to view a video as soon as it’s released? Are they hoping for a shout out from Tim or JennyLookAtMeFakeMom?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
JENNLESS VIDEO!!!!

I would watch Tim lick sweat off Nate’s forehead to keep JennyNoShowers out of the videos

I mean I’m exaggerating because that’s disgusting but…you get my drift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tim orders the SALCHIPAPAS (fries with chorizo, chipotle ketchup, onion, tomato, etc.) and calls it...

"SA-LA-CHI-PA-PEES"

Then in the next clip says "SLACHY-PAPAS"...with "CHIPOLTEE" ketchup.

🤣🤣🤣

P.S. - beyond excited Tim is alone..my husband said we should watch it multiple times to stick it to Jenn. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tim orders the SALCHIPAPAS (fries with chorizo, chipotle ketchup, onion, tomato, etc.) and calls it...

"SA-LA-CHI-PA-PEES"

🤣🤣🤣

P.S. - beyond excited Tim is alone..my husband said we should watch it multiple times to stick it to Jenn. 😆
I have been cleaning my dresser and I’ve played it 2 times already. Plan on letting it play at least ten just to piss the witch off

• Haha
Reactions: 11

"SA-LA-CHI-PA-PEES"

🤣🤣🤣

SLOUCHY PAPAS HAD ME ROLLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.