The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. We go weekly and still have noticed CMs actively admonishing guests who are ignoring the rules

but everyone has their own observations
same I have seen some nose out folks but nobody completely massless and CMs regularly reminding people.

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to heighten your anxiety but…

the parks have been PACKED and it’s not even spring break…

mid March is prime spring break season so just brace yourself

with that being said, Disney is trying to take precautions but let’s face it, for the most part people do whatever the duck they want

sorry to be a “wet blanket” of sorts but im just being honest
I'll second this comment. We were there Friday-Sunday and it was an absolute mess crowd wise.

Cast members do a great job reminding people about masks covering nose and mouth indoors, but many those people don't seem to listen. Those that do, pull them up, pull them right back down when they pass whoever told them. The monorail was the absolute worst with mask compliance. People are gross. Lots were hacking and sniffling/sneezing.

We stayed at All Star Movies this weekend, because that was the only room under $1000 available. We got a refurbished room in the Toy Story building and it was very, very nice. They replaced the carpeting with laminate, I think the carpeting is the gross part of hotels, especially hotels with doors that open to the outside. We've also stayed at Dockside and aside from how long the Starbucks line was no matter what time of day, I really, really liked it there. I'm not one to pay a ton for a room if we aren't going to be spending most of our time at the resort. A bed and a shower is all I really need.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Interesting. We go weekly and still have noticed CMs actively admonishing guests who are ignoring the rules

but everyone has their own observations
If the CMs see something, sometimes they say something.

The issue is with most queues once you get beyond that first CM, it's a free for all with mask compliance. It shouldn't be up to the guests to police other guests.

• Sad
Ughhhh!!! That’s exactly what I’m afraid of. 😞
I think we might spring for this LL thing to at least minimize how much time we spend in line. We will wear KN95’s indoors and out.

Luckily numbers are drastically starting to drop. Let’s hope that continues ❤
If you feel unsafe, maybe make it a trip enjoying your resort or resort hopping. Stinks with springing for tickets but if you get overwhelmed there are lots of things to do outside of the parks. Could go over to fort wilderness for the gem mining and a pony/horseback ride. At least you are at a deluxe and could do the evening hours when crowds are less. Could be worth adjusting sleep schedules for. Take a deep breath. From what I’ve heard, a lot of people have been very frustrated with their trips lately due to crowds and changes. Just mentally prepare for that. But if you are ready to be flexible and adjust on the fly you can still have a great time. Wear your high quality masks like you are planning and do what you can. You can have a great time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok quick question. My family is headed to WDW for 10 days next in mid-March and staying at the Boardwalk. Covid’s got us a little nervous about being around crowds and tourists. How crazy busy have the parks been lately? Have you felt safe while visiting the parks?

We are going to avoid fireworks/Harmonious crowds.

Sorry to take this a smidge off topic, but my anxiety is starting to build. Thanks my fellow “unwell friends!
We were just there from January 15th-27.
W
Worst crowds I've ever seen in my 21 trips ever. it is terrible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If the CMs see something, sometimes they say something.

The issue is with most queues once you get beyond that first CM, it's a free for all with mask compliance. It shouldn't be up to the guests to police other guests.
Exactly. We were put at a monorail gate with a family of 8. 4 adults a bunch of kids, 2 strollers. The CM on the platform told them they had to put their masks over their nose and mouth before they got on. They all did. We got into the monorail...please stand clear of the doors....all took off their masks.

A similar thing happened on the skyliner. They got in with us and took off their masks completely. :rolleyes:

• Angry
FRE making my punching vlogger dreams come true.

Nate is a disgusting slob. Like just a massive disgusting slob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We were supposed to check in on the 12th and I just called Friday and canceled we had a whole week planned there. Everyone that I know I’ve heard of has come back from the parks with Covid and even though we are double vaxxed , I don’t have time for that tit. I’m just gonna stay away and honestly I’ve been so unhappy with the way Disney’s been doing stuff lately I might just not go back to Disney for a few years.
FRE was great lol I don’t know who that promise hope girl is but I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes at her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We were supposed to check in on the 12th and I just called Friday and canceled we had a whole week planned there. Everyone that I know I’ve heard of has come back from the parks with Covid and even though we are double vaxxed , I don’t have time for that tit. I’m just gonna stay away and honestly I’ve been so unhappy with the way Disney’s been doing stuff lately I might just not go back to Disney for a few years.
FRE was great lol I don’t know who that promise hope girl is but I couldn’t stop rolling my eyes at her
Promise was half Ears to You before Promise and Brock split. Brock has gone down a dark mental illness path and Promise lost weight got healthy then engaged. She is ok. She is late to the vlogger party, and not particular good or bad. Just sorta there.

i bet on same level she is thrilled FRE recognized her channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Promise was half Ears to You before Promise and Brock split. Brock has gone down a dark mental illness path and Promise lost weight got healthy then engaged. She is ok. She is late to the vlogger party, and not particular good or bad. Just sorta there.
Ok thanks for the info I didn’t know who she was

Reactions: 2
New video: They made a bleeping home vlog about J's "terrible twos" - these absolute assholes. They are determined to exploit and expose every detail about this child. 😡

Oh, and they are making a school space upstairs... I posted about that when they hired Lynn and said they needed to make him a real learning space that doesn't involve him on the floor in the kitchen. 👋 They are keeping up the facade of this being a schooling thing and not a nanny thing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I guess the hooooome vlooooooogs aren’t getting many views so she had to come up with the most clickbait-y thumbnail and title. With her still the only one in focus.
8805B73A-FA45-4115-B6AB-EF53806BF226.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ugh! This vlog was a mess. Jenn opens up about their "infertility issues". After her explanation, it's pretty clear they never consulted a doctor when they were having their original infertility issues, although they did all the "science-y stuff".

Also, J did the now it's time to pay the price outro. Terrible.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Jenn to Tim, when he didn't use a hole punch and ripped the paper in pieces by hand because he thought it would be more fun for J --- Jenn: "I think Mommy has better ideas sometimes...hahaha" (Tim's face 😕)

These two really don't seem like they like each other.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t even know how I am going to bring myself to hate watch this one. I might need my husband here to restrain me.

“Terrible twos”??? More like “your mild mannered kiddo doesn’t want to be treated like a bleeping puppet anymore and you are pissed about it”

duck
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
YOU
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
JENN
🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know Jenn is not capable of feeling these sort of emotions, but she should be absolutely embarrassed to be recording TwoHerniaTim lifting heavy furniture, dripping with sweat while her fat ass just stands there narrating.

Wasn't the Aulani turtle backpack supposed to be for a giveaway? I might be wrong, I remember there were two stuffed turtles, but he's sitting on the table in the family room. So if it was the backpack, he wasn't given away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.