The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they wanted to do Barnstormer next week.
Seriously 😳!

If true I will definitely report that video for child abuse 😡.

There is no way that Jackson is cognitively, physiologically and emotionally ready for the speed and forces of the Barnstormer at 26 months old.

Reactions: 11
Seriously 😳!

There is no way that Jackson is cognitively, physiologically and emotionally ready for the speed and forces of the Barnstormer at 26 months old.
Yeah, I really don't think I'd be forcing him to go on yet another coaster right now.

Just let him be.

He'll most likely tell them if he wants to ride something like that - when he's ready. If it piques his interest as he ages another few years, he'll let them know. I really don't get Tim hellbent trying to get him on coasters as if there's some sort of rush. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Seriously 😳!

Not giving the Slackers any slack on this one but just offering an additional point of view….

Our son is very TALL…has always been. He’s also always been a ride junkie. When he was tall enough for barnstormer…actually on his 2nd birthday…he SCREAMED and begged to ride it. We didn’t think he’d be tall enough and much to our surprise he was. We must have ridden it 8 times in one day. It’s still his favorite even though he’s now tall enough (48 inches) for bigger coasters.

Now, he loves coasters and we’ve never forced him. It’s clear that J$ is NOT a fan. I don’t understand why they keep pushing these things on him

Reactions: 16
If my memory serves me correct, it was taken from a vlog with Michael Kay and his brother Dave Kay and Dave bought him some cheesecakes or something to try from Trader Joe's for his birthday.

So they were sitting at a table in their $450K house that Michael bought (while still lying to the stans and acting like he was living in an apartment). Only the table looked like a cafeteria table, and Dave looks like a tiny elf when seated next to him (for some strange reason).

They also had a green screen or curtain behind them (so as not to show the house).

Then, when Dave opened the bag to present the cheesecakes for Michael to try with this "big reveal" on camera "Ready??? Reaaaady...", he realized that he didn't THAW the cheesecakes as directed on the package.

I THINK that was all about that image (haven't fully watched that trainwreck of Dave's vlogs in a long time). Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone!

EDITED TO ADD: Found it!
Go to about 6:16 in the video. It'll start the reveal and the discovery he had to thaw them. Oh, and it was also a banana cream pie.

View attachment 1041528
View attachment 1041536
I’ve never watched either of their videos (apart from FRE lol) and they both give me major neckbeard vibes.

Are there any Disney vloggers who aren’t complete weirdos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dim's probably counting down the days until J$ is tall enough to ride that slingshot ride.

I hope Nanny McNannerson is "educating" J$ on how to say no.

Reactions: 8
Not giving the Slackers any slack on this one but just offering an additional point of view….

Our son is very TALL…has always been. He’s also always been a ride junkie. When he was tall enough for barnstormer…actually on his 2nd birthday…he SCREAMED and begged to ride it. We didn’t think he’d be tall enough and much to our surprise he was. We must have ridden it 8 times in one day. It’s still his favorite even though he’s now tall enough (48 inches) for bigger coasters.

Now, he loves coasters and we’ve never forced him. It’s clear that J$ is NOT a fan. I don’t understand why they keep pushing these things on him
Hoping he loves them for clicks and views. Everything they do is for the camera and to monetize the kid. They never take him anywhere he would actually have fun at.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Appreciate your thoughts.
Though you and Jenn are so far apart as mothers it is ridiculous!

You have loved and nurtured your little guy since his birth. You are able to spot his cues that tell you what HE NEEDS at any given moment.

When he wanted to ride Barnstormer, it was his choice. You did not force him and were on alert to any discomfort to him that might occur. After the first ride you probably had a big sigh of relief and could enjoy the delight he had with experience.

Jackson is being FORCED to ride Barnstormer! He has not asked to go on it. Nor shown any interest to ride it.

For Tim and Jenn to just take him on it cold turkey is reprehensible! They aren’t preparing him for riding it by showing him ride videos. They don’t even take him in person to watch people ride it.

All they care about is getting footage to monetize without a thought on how the experience will affect J$ emotionally, cognitively and physiologically.

(The last two are my bias having a background in early childhood development and special education. Plus my daughter is a doctor)

Hoping he loves them for clicks and views. Everything they do is for the camera and to monetize the kid. They never take him anywhere he would actually have fun at.
So very true!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What's also annoying is they want him to stay a baby so they can smother him and control his thoughts and behavior, but also hurry up and grow older/be tall enough for selfish reasons, such as sticking him on a coaster or taking him on an Adventures by Disney trip. Pick a damn lane.

Also, the stans need to STFU every time they're like "wow, he's so big!" "wow, he's a big kid now!" "wow he's growing up sooo fast!" :rolleyes: He looks exactly the same as he did in the last vlog, you goobers. They must be this obnoxious with their own kids, for the ones that procreated. "My baby is so big now! He just grows an inch a minute!" Nobody cares, Karen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Appreciate your thoughts.
Though you and Jenn are so far apart as mothers it is ridiculous!

You have loved and nurtured your little guy since his birth. You are able to spot his cues that tell you what HE NEEDS at any given moment.

When he wanted to ride Barnstormer, it was his choice. You did not force him and were on alert to any discomfort to him that might occur. After the first ride you probably had a big sigh of relief and could enjoy the delight he had with experience.

Jackson is being FORCED to ride Barnstormer! He has not asked to go on it. Nor shown any interest to ride it.

For Tim and Jenn to just take him on it cold turkey is reprehensible! They aren’t preparing him for riding it by showing him ride videos. They don’t even take him in person to watch people ride it.

All they care about is getting footage to monetize without a thought on how the experience will affect J$ emotionally, cognitively and physiologically.

(The last two are my bias having a background in early childhood development and special education. Plus my daughter is a doctor)
So very true! Just like I said, definitely not cutting them any slack! I completely understand and agree with each and every one of your points!

I did neglect to mention that we stood and watched the barnstormer pass by probably 10 times before our son was like “mommy I gotta go”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If they drag him on Barnstormer, I hope he throws up on them. Planning to take him on instead of letting him take the lead is horrible. They are awful people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People got their wish.
But only watch 0:00 - 0:11 for the good stuff
FRE’s latest
The rest is dummy Dave Kay testing positive for COVID.

• Haha
  • Heart
Which one of you glorious bastards requested FRE show Tim hitting Gin in the face repeatedly? FRE granted your wish!!

Also, how setup was that segment of her pretending to accidentally walk in on him boxing? Her voice is so sickening saccharin when trying to sound cute. :sick:
--------------
Move along, Dave. Kyle P covered this one almost word for word before you.

• Haha
  • Heart
People got their wish.
But only watch 0:00 - 0:11 for the good stuff
FRE’s latest
The rest is dummy Dave Kay testing positive for COVID.
I have to think that even Tim will enjoy this one.
Jenn: Not so much. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Which one of you glorious bastards requested FRE show Tim hitting Gin in the face repeatedly? FRE granted your wish!!

Also, how setup was that segment of her pretending to accidentally walk in on him boxing? Her voice is so sickening saccharin when trying to sound cute. :sick:
--------------
Move along, Dave. Kyle P covered this one almost word for word before you.
Call me an Inglourious Basterd🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So very true! Just like I said, definitely not cutting them any slack! I completely understand and agree with each and every one of your points!

I did neglect to mention that we stood and watched the barnstormer pass by probably 10 times before our son was like “mommy I gotta go”
Unlike Jenn, you embrace and fully enjoy your time in the theme parks with your little guy. You have no strict agenda and your time spent with him is organic.

I bet he was intrigued by the Barnstormer. So you stopped and let him watch. You gave him the time to process what he was seeing. Then you let him make his own decision whether to ride it or not.

There are a lot of neurological issues Jackson has because of T&J’s parental choices for his life. I don’t want to see him go on a ride that he all around isn’t ready for.

• Heart
Unlike Jenn, you embrace and fully enjoy your time in the theme parks with your little guy. You have no strict agenda and your time spent with him is organic.

I bet he was intrigued by the Barnstormer. So you stopped and let him watch. You gave him the time to process what he was seeing. Then you let him make his own decision whether to ride it or not.

There are a lot of neurological issues Jackson has because of T&J’s parental choices for his life. I don’t want to see him go on a ride that he all around isn’t ready for.
One thing I find incredibly sad is they never go to the parks and just let the kiddo have a day…like one where the entire agenda doesn’t revolve around them??

Lately, we’ve gone every single week to Animal Kingdom. The playground in AK (Dinoland) is INCREDIBLE. Our son LOVES it. We have been going around 11 am and hanging out there until about 4/5 pm. Our son absolutely has the time of his life. It only has one entrance/exit so we just hang out close to it and let him go crazy.

• Heart
The fact that he didn't seem to like the last roller coaster should have been enough to show them that he doesn't like them nor is he ready so WHY are they STILL going on about taking him on other roller coasters, I really hope he throws that much of a tantrum that staff refuse to allow him on it an ask that they leave

• Heart

My son is very tall also. He was tall enough for Barnstormer on our trip to WDW when he was 27 months old and said he wanted to ride it because he loves Goofy! We explained the ride to him and told him it was fast (which was even more appealing to my little race car lover 🤣) He still wanted to try it so we let him………He hated it! I felt like the worst parent, but done, never pushed or asked him again if he wanted to try others. It’s up to HIM. And that’s the difference between us and the Slackers 💁🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.