The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son is very tall also. He was tall enough for Barnstormer on our trip to WDW when he was 27 months old and said he wanted to ride it because he loves Goofy! We explained the ride to him and told him it was fast (which was even more appealing to my little race car lover 🤣) He still wanted to try it so we let him………He hated it! I felt like the worst parent, but done, never pushed or asked him again if he wanted to try others. It’s up to HIM. And that’s the difference between us and the Slackers 💁🏼‍♀️🤣
Yes exactly!! I DO NOT understand why the Slackers associate height with the desire to ride a roller coaster. Just because someone is old enough to smoke cigarettes doesn’t mean you should force them to do so is kind of how I look at it

Reactions: 17
The kid would probably love the crayola place, but of course they won’t take him and just let him have fun. It will be only if they are hosted for clicks and views. Or they’ll say they can’t because of covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The kid would probably love the crayola place, but of course they won’t take him and just let him have fun. It will be only if they are hosted for clicks and views. Or they’ll say they can’t because of covid.
He would ADORE it but they don’t have enough food and shopping to satiate big JennBo and her never ending need to consume

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No foot long chili dogs there I guess? Too bad kiddo, moms gotta eat.
Haha they have a small cafeteria of sorts and it is connected to the Florida mall but of course it’s not the posh establishment that JennyNoShowers is accustomed to

Reactions: 5
She can just pack the only lunch she's learned how to pack- turkey wraps, olives for the kiddo, and pistachios for Dimster. Though, it's probably the nanny who packs that for her.

Reactions: 5
That last thumbnail is giving me the dry heave 🤢 with whatever that is hanging between his mouth and what I presume to be a burger…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
LOADS of stans jizzing their jeans today.

Dim sightings a plenty at Universal for day 1 of Mardi Gras

Greaseball the clown is nowhere to be found

242BC1D7-65B0-4BF3-B4F5-CEAD8E9E56DF.png
1431B8C2-A2C1-4370-B6B9-155D7CC43839.png
0493CFC9-0D92-40B5-BECF-8F1772B271A2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
So, mask on mask off? How does he decide which people are ok to take photos without a mask on

My idea for thread title: The World is our grease stain 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've never watched the Kays, but, ahh, that Dave is an especially weird bleeping guy, isn't he.

Reactions: 8
Holy moly....I have the Mardi Gras vlog on in the background and listening to Dim mispronounce every single food item is like nails on a chalkboard.

"Oh I know what I want, Yooka fries!"

:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if there is a correlation between super late uploads/no upload at all and Tim going out solo???

Does Greaseball The Clown 🤡 get spiteful that Dimmy boy is out living it up while she’s at home fusing to their sofa?

Im not shocked they need a new sofa honestly. She’s spent the past 4 years marinating in the one they’ve got for at least 12 hours a day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You can always tell when Dim is allowed out alone by the pure joy on his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One thing I find incredibly sad is they never go to the parks and just let the kiddo have a day…like one where the entire agenda doesn’t revolve around them??

Lately, we’ve gone every single week to Animal Kingdom. The playground in AK (Dinoland) is INCREDIBLE. Our son LOVES it. We have been going around 11 am and hanging out there until about 4/5 pm. Our son absolutely has the time of his life. It only has one entrance/exit so we just hang out close to it and let him go crazy.
Next vlog.... 'Jackson picks our day in Magic Kingdom!!'

• Sad
  • Haha
He looks... quite unfortunate here.
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 4.49.33 PM.png

This chick met like 3 other shithead vloggers. Ugh, the whole place must have been festering with idiots and their fuzzy mics.
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 4.49.55 PM.png

Wonder how many rocks/stuffed animals/crocheted beanies Dim picked up from stans today for J$, everyone's favorite virtual prop.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Next vlog.... 'Jackson picks our day in Magic Kingdom!!'
I would be thrilled for them to take that suggestion and run with it. However, I hate when they use him for clicks and views. I just want the kid to be a damn kid and stop being exploited by his two dildos he has to call parents

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That stupid thumbs up in every picture 😡. Irks the tit out of me!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.