The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have always wondered this too! 🤣 I get the 'she lies about drinking' thing but I never really understood why people used Gin.

Din makes more sense. 😂
Yeah, or Vino! 🍷 🤣

(I could totally see Gin if she was knocking back some hard liquor like her sister does on IG..)

Oh no... that speaks volumes for how USC pushes people though as long as they pay.
Communications is one of the easiest curriculums from what I've been told by my cousin who went into it. Still, you look at Molly of AllEars and she blows Dave Kay out of the water with presentation, knowledge, research... yada yada fiddle faddle.

To bring this back on subject....

And then you've got The Tim Tracker level of research, planning, editing: nearly non existent.
Yeah, my cousin graduated with his MBA from USC and he's got his B.S. in Aerospace Engineering from Notre Dame and worked for Raytheon for almost 20 years.

So when I learned Dave graduated from USC, I was like whaaaat? :ROFLMAO:

I'm not saying everyone is a literal rocket scientist like my cousin, but man, did Dave learn ANYTHING while there? (even if it IS an easy curriculum? :ROFLMAO: )

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As I have mentioned here before those quick kisses she gives Jackson in intros and outros are weird. It's like a tick or a filler, or she is trying to prove affection but the vibe I always got was "look at lucky me guys, I have a baby I love"
"Look at me guyzzzz, I have a baby who loves me"

• Sick
Reactions: 9
"Look at me guyzzzz, I have a baby who loves me"
Yeah, I know I've said it before but reminds me of the capybaras when they sponsored that exhibit at Amazing Animals years ago.

"I sponsored your exhibit. Don't you love me the most?" :rolleyes:

(loved how she said "I" as if Tim didn't have a part in it)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Watching the MK blog now.....Ginn looking at Cinderella Castle "It's like a beautiful shot, I love this...*pans to Dim*....But this one's even more beautifulllllllll" :sick::sick::sick:

The forced affection is nauseating
His reaction was priceless. He like semi awkwardly stared and then just turned his head away. Pretty sure if he didn’t have sunglasses on we would’ve seen a great big eye roll. I know he’s not perfect, but having been the one in a relationship where the other person literally does nothing and everything is on your shoulders, I tend to give him a little more slack.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I am just going to say it- as someone who has a deep love of Jim Henson & Kermit the frog & even Steve Whitmire (who played Kermit for years) this MOFO DOES NOT SOUND LIKE KERMIT ONE TINY BIT. He sounds like a higher pitched version of himself- not Kermit in any damn way. Sorry - that comparison really rubs me the wrong way. It taints the good name of character created by a wonderful, kind & fantastically creative man. Grifter Timmy boy doesn’t hold a candle to Kermit.

Also- anyone guessing that Jennbo had to watch her kid by herself? The nanny can’t be there 24/7 and already did some overnights- so I wonder if she had Thur off (that’s when Tim was spotted at Universal). You know Jennbo would be there stuffing her face if the nanny was there. We know she went with them on Friday to the space center.
Oh sure he does, he looks like Kermit.. ribbit ribbit

Reactions: 2
His reaction was priceless. He like semi awkwardly stared and then just turned his head away. Pretty sure if he didn’t have sunglasses on we would’ve seen a great big eye roll. I know he’s not perfect, but having been the one in a relationship where the other person literally does nothing and everything is on your shoulders, I tend to give him a little more slack.
Lol...this was his face.

Imagine NannyL sitting there while Jenn does this. Awkward. Tim strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't want this kind of talk to happen around other people like a nanny. He was probably so embarrassed. Jenn seems like someone who always does stuff like this and it screams insecurity.
Tim1.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Lol...this was his face.

Imagine NannyL sitting there while Jenn does this. Awkward. Tim strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't want this kind of talk to happen around other people like a nanny. He was probably so embarrassed. Jenn seems like someone who always does stuff like this and it screams insecurity.
View attachment 1042075
Yeah I just watched that clip again and I was like witch please. I think she’s trying to piss on his leg and mark territory in front of the nanny although didn’t we think that the nanny probably had the kid in the bathroom during this time?…still it’s gross it’s fake and even Tim knows it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dude needs to stop talking with food remnants in his mouth, the yob. It's upsetting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wanna know something that REALLY pisses me off??

That “TIM TRACKER!???” tit that he and all the stans do when they see ANYTHING resembling a handlebar mustache.

Motherfucker, you didn’t invent that tit stop trying to possess it.

He does it at 22:42 in the most recent video when he’s showing off a shirt 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol...this was his face.

View attachment 1042075
Jenn's the type who ONLY does this when there are others (or a camera) around. It's an act. She's also doing it specifically to suck up to Tim for some reason, thinking all people work on praise like she does ... have to wonder what it is this day.

Reactions: 10
Jenn's the type who ONLY does this when there are others (or a camera) around. It's an act. She's also doing it specifically to suck up to Tim for some reason, thinking all people work on praise like she does ... have to wonder what it is this day.
I also think she does it trying to get Tim to compliment her back or more often.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.