The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The intro really is the best. Catchy, fun clips. Gotta love the "Readyyyy?" "Readyyyyy!" part and Molly with her elbows in the air chugging along keeps it fun. I'm unsure about Jenn in there with her "DUH-Licious".

FRE - you have a style that is you. Don't change.
❤
Does anyone know where the “Here we go/ready/ready” vlog is? I kind of need to see it in context. What’s with the school cafeteria? What’s going on there? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know where the “Here we go/ready/ready” vlog is? I kind of need to see it in context. What’s with the school cafeteria? What’s going on there? 😂
If my memory serves me correct, it was taken from a vlog with Michael Kay and his brother Dave Kay and Dave bought him some cheesecakes or something to try from Trader Joe's for his birthday.

So they were sitting at a table in their $450K house that Michael bought (while still lying to the stans and acting like he was living in an apartment). Only the table looked like a cafeteria table, and Dave looks like a tiny elf when seated next to him (for some strange reason).

They also had a green screen or curtain behind them (so as not to show the house).

Then, when Dave opened the bag to present the cheesecakes for Michael to try with this "big reveal" on camera "Ready??? Reaaaady...", he realized that he didn't THAW the cheesecakes as directed on the package.

I THINK that was all about that image (haven't fully watched that trainwreck of Dave's vlogs in a long time). Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone!

EDITED TO ADD: Found it!
Go to about 6:16 in the video. It'll start the reveal and the discovery he had to thaw them. Oh, and it was also a banana cream pie.

1644067312870.png

1644067375448.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I am just going to say it- as someone who has a deep love of Jim Henson & Kermit the frog & even Steve Whitmire (who played Kermit for years) this MOFO DOES NOT SOUND LIKE KERMIT ONE TINY BIT. He sounds like a higher pitched version of himself- not Kermit in any damn way. Sorry - that comparison really rubs me the wrong way. It taints the good name of character created by a wonderful, kind & fantastically creative man. Grifter Timmy boy doesn’t hold a candle to Kermit.

Also- anyone guessing that Jennbo had to watch her kid by herself? The nanny can’t be there 24/7 and already did some overnights- so I wonder if she had Thur off (that’s when Tim was spotted at Universal). You know Jennbo would be there stuffing her face if the nanny was there. We know she went with them on Friday to the space center.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am just going to say it- as someone who has a deep love of Jim Henson & Kermit the frog & even Steve Whitmire (who played Kermit for years) this MOFO DOES NOT SOUND LIKE KERMIT ONE TINY BIT. He sounds like a higher pitched version of himself- not Kermit in any damn way. Sorry - that comparison really rubs me the wrong way. It taints the good name of character created by a wonderful, kind & fantastically creative man. Grifter Timmy boy doesn’t hold a candle to Kermit.

Also- anyone guessing that Jennbo had to watch her kid by herself? The nanny can’t be there 24/7 and already did some overnights- so I wonder if she had Thur off (that’s when Tim was spotted at Universal). You know Jennbo would be there stuffing her face if the nanny was there. We know she went with them on Friday to the space center.
Agreed about Kermit. He sounds more like someone who sucked on helium and the voice is partially returning. 😄

Maybe the nanny quit? 😬 Thursday off is weird. Or maybe Tim had his surgery Fri? When was that supposed to be??

Agreed about Kermit. He sounds more like someone who sucked on helium and the voice is partially returning. 😄

Maybe the nanny quit? 😬 Thursday off is weird. Or maybe Tim had his surgery Fri? When was that supposed to be??
They said they wanted to do Barnstormer next week, so his surgery must not be til later in the month.

• Haha
Ok. Dumb question but I can't remember. :ROFLMAO:

Why do some of y'all call her Ginn? I remember that "Dim and Ginn" started at the same time and I know Dim is related to Tim and how dumb he acts / is sometimes. But why Ginn? It's not like she drinks a bunch of hard liquor (e.g., gin) so I don't remember how that relates to her.

Help! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I still think Jenny3Dinners and JennyFaintLines are the two best nicknames for her that this group has ever come up with.

Reactions: 16
I still think Jenny3Dinners and JennyFaintLines are the two best nicknames for her that this group has ever come up with.
I remember Dairy Queen when she was breastfeeding too.
Dairy (for the milk) and Queen (for the stupid term the stans were calling her at the time; thankfully I don't see much of that from them anymore 🤮 )

• Heart

Why do some of y'all call her Ginn? I remember that "Dim and Ginn" started at the same time and I know Dim is related to Tim and how dumb he acts / is sometimes. But why Ginn? It's not like she drinks a bunch of hard liquor (e.g., gin) so I don't remember how that relates to her.

I call her Gin because she claimed to not drink at the time when we kept seeing her glasses of wine.
I like JennyNoShowers, Jennyfaintlines, Jenny3dinners....just Gin is faster to type 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Your point about moms with little kids liking the Trackers resonates with me. I was first drawn to them because I have two young kids. My life is good but pretty average, and when I watched a few videos at first, I began to think about how awesome it would be to continually be on vacation and having fun with my husband and kids. However, after I thought about their lives I realized that I wouldn't want to live like that at all...not that I wouldn't mind having extra cash to take more vacations during the year...but I wouldn't want to always be away. I wouldn't want my kids to not have time to play at home and just be regular kids.

Once their vacations and spending became more and more lavish they lost me. I couldn't relate and I didn't like how they treated Jackson.
I can't believe they think having a nanny is necessary. If I were them I would have to stop and reflect what I was doing with my life that I couldn't even commit to raising my own child when my husband and I have work a flexible job that we can work on our own schedule. Having the nanny speaks volumes about what they value in life.
Remember, a vacation feels so good only because it's rare. You are exactly right. I wouldn't want to have their lives, having to put a camera on everyday.

Watching the MK blog now.....Ginn looking at Cinderella Castle "It's like a beautiful shot, I love this...*pans to Dim*....But this one's even more beautifulllllllll" :sick::sick::sick:

The forced affection is nauseating

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I call her Gin because she claimed to not drink at the time when we kept seeing her glasses of wine.
I like JennyNoShowers, Jennyfaintlines, Jenny3dinners....just Gin is faster to type 🤣
Same. Dim and Ginn just works haha. You can’t say “I don’t drink” and have a glass of wine in the next blog. She drinks a lot more than she lets on if I had to guess.

Reactions: 15
I was doing it because everyone else was! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Dim needs to stop putting so much product in his hair, it really highlights how much hair he’s lost and is continuing to lose. He’s starting to look like a real-life version of Doug.
CDE23752-23AF-41ED-A9C1-F278C731B5E5.jpeg

• Haha
Watching the MK blog now.....Ginn looking at Cinderella Castle "It's like a beautiful shot, I love this...*pans to Dim*....But this one's even more beautifulllllllll" :sick::sick::sick:

The forced affection is nauseating
So we've gone from when she used to take care of herself and he thought she was out of his league so he could catch her on camera and call her hot chick.
Now she has let herself go and the insecurities table has turned. He is now out of her league and she keeps catching him in shots calling him affectionate names and commenting on his butt.
I just can't with these two. :poop:
And the fact that young, dumb people think that this is an example of relationship goals. :sick:

• Sick
If my memory serves me correct, it was taken from a vlog with Michael Kay and his brother Dave Kay and Dave bought him some cheesecakes or something to try from Trader Joe's for his birthday.

So they were sitting at a table in their $450K house that Michael bought (while still lying to the stans and acting like he was living in an apartment). Only the table looked like a cafeteria table, and Dave looks like a tiny elf when seated next to him (for some strange reason).

They also had a green screen or curtain behind them (so as not to show the house).

Then, when Dave opened the bag to present the cheesecakes for Michael to try with this "big reveal" on camera "Ready??? Reaaaady...", he realized that he didn't THAW the cheesecakes as directed on the package.

I THINK that was all about that image (haven't fully watched that trainwreck of Dave's vlogs in a long time). Correct me if I'm wrong, everyone!

EDITED TO ADD: Found it!
Go to about 6:16 in the video. It'll start the reveal and the discovery he had to thaw them. Oh, and it was also a banana cream pie.

View attachment 1041528
View attachment 1041536
I've never watched one of Dave Kay's videos (thought he had stopped vlogging?) But clicked through to his video listing and he's been active, yesterday's post: "I got Covid!"
🤦‍♀️

Also, not impressed by his ability to read directions on boxes: first the waffles, then the cakes? Then proceeds to say the cakes need extra time to thaw because they had been in the freezer for so long. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
My keyboard always offers JennyNoShowers as the quickspell for me when I start typing Jenn out🤣🤣🤣. That’s how often I use it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've never watched one of Dave Kay's videos (thought he had stopped vlogging?) But clicked through to his video listing and he's been active, yesterday's post: "I got Covid!"
🤦‍♀️

Also, not impressed by his ability to read directions on boxes: first the waffles, then the cakes? Then proceeds to say the cakes need extra time to thaw because they had been in the freezer for so long. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but somehow he got a degree in communications from the Univ. of Southern California. LOL

I wouldn't have believed it (given how POORLY he communicates on video, and just what a nutjob he comes across as) if I didn't see the graduation photos myself many moons ago (off one of his friend's FB pages that I fell down a rabbit hole and found via lurking on GG)

• Sick

I have always wondered this too! 🤣 I get the 'she lies about drinking' thing but I never really understood why people used Gin.

Din makes more sense. 😂

• Heart
Yeah, but somehow he got a degree in communications from the Univ. of Southern California. LOL

I wouldn't have believed it (given how POORLY he communicates on video, and just what a nutjob he comes across as) if I didn't see the graduation photos myself many moons ago (off one of his friend's FB pages that I fell down a rabbit hole and found via lurking on GG)
Oh no... that speaks volumes for how USC pushes people though as long as they pay.
Communications is one of the easiest curriculums from what I've been told by my cousin who went into it. Still, you look at Molly of AllEars and she blows Dave Kay out of the water with presentation, knowledge, research... yada yada fiddle faddle.

To bring this back on subject....

And then you've got The Tim Tracker level of research, planning, editing: nearly non existent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.