The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim needs to stop putting so much product in his hair, it really highlights how much hair he’s lost and is continuing to lose. He’s starting to look like a real-life version of Doug.
View attachment 1041839
Ya, I took this screenshot while I was watching this video planning to comment on his disappearing hairline. It's really noticeable how thin it's gotten with the sun shining through.
Screenshot_20220205-023235_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching the MK blog now.....Ginn looking at Cinderella Castle "It's like a beautiful shot, I love this...*pans to Dim*....But this one's even more beautifulllllllll" :sick::sick::sick:

The forced affection is nauseating
Its so forced......ive never seen less chemistry between 2 people

Reactions: 12
That stupid thumbs up in every picture 😡. Irks the tit out of me!
Anyone in or from Italy, Greece, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other parts of the world all agree.
Don't know what Florida's demographics look like, but here in the north east we have plenty of immigrants from all those countries.
Again, Tim is Dim and only cares about himself.

Hey Tim: Sit on it (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone in or from Italy, Greece, Russia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other parts of the world all agree.
Don't know what Florida's demographics look like, but here in the north east we have plenty of immigrants from all those countries.
Again, Tim is Dim and only cares about himself.

Hey Tim: Sit on it (y)
Florida is an absolute melting pot as well.

I'm 50% Ukrainian and grew up with a bunch of Ukrainians and Russians in NE Ohio (I even went to a Ukrainian Catholic elementary school).
I never was aware from any of the Russians (of all ages that I was around) that a thumbs up was vulgar. I've even seen Russian athletes and astronauts give thumbs up (on space flights / training). Even Putin (take that for what it's worth). Guess I learn something new every day.

I think we've all done thumbs up without intending to offend random other countries. But I don't know when that stupid thing started with the Trackholes and their picture taking BUT, like @SirHiss said, it also just simply irks the tit out of me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I think we've all done thumbs up without intending to offend random other countries. But I don't know when that stupid thing started with the Trackholes and their picture taking BUT, like @SirHiss said, it also just simply irks the tit out of me. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I can understand doing it without knowing... I have known since I was very young as my Godmother is Sicilian. In my experience with people of many cultures from all over, Russians tend to be the most adaptive of everyone and want to embrace the western culture the most.

Aside from that, it is dumb and makes them look even more like idiots than their slack jaw smiles.

Reactions: 6
I can understand doing it without knowing... I have known since I was very young as my Godmother is Sicilian. In my experience with people of many cultures from all over, Russians tend to be the most adaptive of everyone and want to embrace the western culture the most.

Aside from that, it is dumb and makes them look even more like idiots than their slack jaw smiles.
And by idiot I think you mean super cool 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trackers at the Princess-themed house (copying PMM), and posted at midnight.

"Here we go... Ready? Readdddyyyyy!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes just as I suspected, the slackers staying at the same Airbnb as Nate a couple of days ago. Boring !!! Zzzz

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dim: we are here, at a house.
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Those glasses look terrible on her but at least they hide her caterpillar murder brows. She reminds me of the girls who wear large fake glasses just to look nerdy like it was trendy. Meanwhile I can't even see my hand if I don't have my glasses or contacts on.

Dim seriously needs to not use the auto setting on his camera because the lack of focus is just a giant tit show.

J$'s in the gameroom with the nanny. Ginn opens the door, and the next shot, they've kicked the nanny out and Ginn is pretending to be a mommy. Oof, that chair is not flattering for her body.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 9.23.06 PM.png

J$'s probably wishing he could behead his egg donor with that sword.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Dim: we are here, at a house.
Ginn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Those glasses look terrible on her but at least they hide her caterpillar murder brows. She reminds me of the girls who wear large fake glasses just to look nerdy like it was trendy. Meanwhile I can't even see my hand if I don't have my glasses or contacts on.

Dim seriously needs to not use the auto setting on his camera because the lack of focus is just a giant tit show.

J$'s in the gameroom with the nanny. Ginn opens the door, and the next shot, they've kicked the nanny out and Ginn is pretending to be a mommy. Oof, that chair is not flattering for her body.

View attachment 1043101

J$'s probably wishing he could behead his egg donor with that sword.
Yeah I noticed that too it’s ridiculous…. The pretend mom thing

Tacky as tit, they fit right in!!!!!!!! The need for a babysitter is pathetic

Reactions: 15
"Jennifer, Jennifer, please wash your hair." (she looks like
Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 9.30.57 PM.png

Is that Ginn up in the bunk though, or is it Garth?
garth.jpeg

They said they're the first people to stay in the house. But apparently PMM already stayed here...?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically Lynn has no time to have a life of her own. She stayed with them in the house and the next day had to accompany them to breakfast and then to KSC. If that spare bedroom in their mcmansion of filth wasn't such a hazard/tornado of hoarding, I'd believe that she does live with them. Maybe they make her sleep on the couch and that's why they're looking for a new multi-thousand dollar couch.

How do they explain J$'s second mommy to him? "We know that we're both here, but here's this other lady who we keep handing you off to when you're an inconvenience. And she basically lives with us."

Nitpick about the house (I mean, besides the fact that I hate these stupid tacky homes) - that theater room should have had blackout curtains, not blinds.

Reactions: 11
Lol at 31:25 Tim points out more USBs and looks at the camera with a slight smile and a glint in his eye 😂😂😂trolling us😂😂 I loved it. Ok Tim you won that round because that was funny AF😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but how did Tim not know that the table was a reference to "knights of the round table"?

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand how they have reasoned with themselves with this nanny. Does she have no family or friends? She clearly lives with them and goes nowhere else besides tagging along. The tour of the house took maybe an hour at most. The walk in the preserves took an hour too. So does this woman just hangout and talk to them the rest of the day? Hangout on the couch and watch tv with them? Do they make her go in a room alone with J so they can pretend they don’t have a kid? It’s so uncomfortable seeing Jen slip into the shot and move the nanny out of the way. Is it that inconvenient to have their child with them? Makes me so sad. They do nothing spare one video for an hour. 23 hours a day they do nothing and they need another woman to raise their son

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t understand how they have reasoned with themselves with this nanny. Does she have no family or friends? She clearly lives with them and goes nowhere else besides tagging along. The tour of the house took maybe an hour at most. The walk in the preserves took an hour too. So does this woman just hangout and talk to them the rest of the day? Hangout on the couch and watch tv with them? Do they make her go in a room alone with J so they can pretend they don’t have a kid? It’s so uncomfortable seeing Jen slip into the shot and move the nanny out of the way. Is it that inconvenient to have their child with them? Makes me so sad. They do nothing spare one video for an hour. 23 hours a day they do nothing and they need another woman to raise their son
Its definitely bizarre and not a normal nanny situation. Usually one works and that's why they need a nanny or someone who doesn't deal with their kid at all so in both cases they are not hanging around the child or the nanny. How can the nanny feel comfortable all day? If they were in their home it's different. She might have a set schedule for learning but not when she goes to these tacky staycations. It's weird.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.