The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn't fake crying. He was really upset, their dog was very sick or something. What she did was kept posing him and her and trying to get better shots and look her best instead of comforting him and telling him HOW to cry and how to look for the camera.

And I agree, I can easily see something like this happening between J$ and his biological mother.
I know the story. Gin fake grabbing and loving on her prop while glancing at the camera is exactly what reminded me of this lady.
This is her desperate grab for her stans to love her at the expense of her kid in the not so distant future.
J$ could be in the emergency room for stitches from falling off his bike and that witch's first thought would be to tell Dim to grab the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched today’s video. These people do not and I repeat do not need to have another child. They act like Jackson is a dog. Super cute and cuddly as a puppy, but as it got older and started to have a mind of its own they lost interest and just uses him as a prop/character in their videos, and money maker. Now that he doesn’t a growing up, they hired a nanny to watch him and teach him things and they just want Jackson for play time. Jenn seems to only want to be a mom when it looks good for her or when it’s convenient.
Then watching them eat and Jackson is sitting with the Nanny. It’s just such a sad and stranger arrangement. I want my husband and child to spend family time together and not with an additional woman. Just weird.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The worst part is rather than taking these pervs seriously they will just claim it is people from here trolling them because we are all unwell haters

Reactions: 15
The worst part is rather than taking these pervs seriously they will just claim it is people from here trolling them because we are all unwell haters
The saddest part is, we “haters” are the ones who are absolutely so concerned for that kiddos safety. The stans and their uncontrollable obsession with that kid are the scariest things ever

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Generalizing for sure, but my own take on who most of the stans are (some are probably multiple of these):

-Young kids/teens
-People with low IQs (comments give this away)
-Older women who are missing their families/own grandchildren/being a mom
-Moms with kids who idolize the idea of going on lavish vacations, endless shopping, and having a nanny. They probably live average, regular lives where they are busy and work hard and yet somehow praise Tim and Jenn for doing the bare minimum effort and think they deserve endless "breaks"--this one is a real case study
-Wannabe youtubers who want their attention
-People who are homebound for one reason or another
-Younger, unmarried females who idolize this "relationship" they think T & J have

I think they still have a faction of stans who are major Disney/Universal fanatics, but have probably decreased a lot over over last few years due to the home/J vlogs.
Your point about moms with little kids liking the Trackers resonates with me. I was first drawn to them because I have two young kids. My life is good but pretty average, and when I watched a few videos at first, I began to think about how awesome it would be to continually be on vacation and having fun with my husband and kids. However, after I thought about their lives I realized that I wouldn't want to live like that at all...not that I wouldn't mind having extra cash to take more vacations during the year...but I wouldn't want to always be away. I wouldn't want my kids to not have time to play at home and just be regular kids.

Once their vacations and spending became more and more lavish they lost me. I couldn't relate and I didn't like how they treated Jackson.
I can't believe they think having a nanny is necessary. If I were them I would have to stop and reflect what I was doing with my life that I couldn't even commit to raising my own child when my husband and I have work a flexible job that we can work on our own schedule. Having the nanny speaks volumes about what they value in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think this woman is more of a personal assistant. They would never say that, so they came up with the educator excuse because technically they probably asked her to work with him. She may be a babysitter overall, but I just have a feeling she’s been hired to do whatever they need…just in time for Tim’s upcoming surgery too. 🤷‍♀️
Ooh.....maybe they can get her to clean the house!

Reactions: 7
Just getting around to watching their MK vlog today.

T (riding Little Mermaid) “Going down where it’s wetter, cause that’s where it’s better.”

C’mon……that’s FRE gold! 😬🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL....sometimes I think it's "DAWN"

I kinda want to use the FRE theme music as my ringtone :ROFLMAO:
Imagine going to the parks, Tim and Jenn are there, you ask for a selfie and your phone rings..."Ready? Readdddyyy!...doodoododoooooo.....Dinosaurs...WOW, Ballllz...."

The look you would get. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine going to the parks, Tim and Jenn are there, you ask for a selfie and your phone rings..."Ready? Readdddyyy!...doodoododoooooo.....Dinosaurs...WOW, Ballllz...."

The look you would get. 🤣🤣
Ahaahahaha....that would be amazing...."Oh sorry, one sec, I need to take this.....'Hello? Yeah, I'm with them RIGHT NOW....you want me to what? OK....'"

;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean I don’t know if it legitimizes the hernias for me…

Legitimizes his lack of balls?? Perhaps

OMFG PLEASE DO THIS AS WELL @FloridaResidentEdits

When Jenn tries to kiss J$ during their outro he is visibly uncomfortable. He pulls away quickly each time. Good idea J$

But that just shows how forced the affection is. When I would give my son kisses at that age he would grab my face by my cheeks and give me big sloppy kisses and giggle
As I have mentioned here before those quick kisses she gives Jackson in intros and outros are weird. It's like a tick or a filler, or she is trying to prove affection but the vibe I always got was "look at lucky me guys, I have a baby I love"

• Sad
Reactions: 11
New video up at 1:52 am est. Good thing they have that nanny so Jen can focus on her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's so stupid how the stans associate uploading a vlog between midnight and 2am as a sign of "working hard". No, it means you procrastinate and suck at time management. I think they think she's sitting in her oh-so-tidy office for 10 hours straight "editing". No, she's laying on the couch shopping for ugly overpriced dresses on Nordstrom while she watches Bravo. She would be up at 2am regardless anyway, it's not hard to do when your wake-up time is noon.

• Heart
Not gonna complain about this vlog I’m just so happy she isn’t in it.
Tim has a bloody busted lip. Wonder if queen bee has been breaking dishes and throwing tantrums again and he got caught in the crossfire. First I thought it could be a casualty from shaving but he isn’t freshly shaved

maybe he fell off the curb at UO again 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
2 hours at Universal = "full day"? 🤨
And just unashamedly pimping the kid out for views by using his name to attract the Jackson-obsessed stans.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 12.34.19 AM.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.