The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I think the story was their dog died or had to be put down. The mom exploited her son's sadness and inflicted emotional abuse on top of the pain. Crap like this is just as bad as that FamilyOfFive drama in my opinion.

Are Jenn and Tim that bad? Not yet, but they're well on their way.
Definitely well on their way especially after that nauseating display of forced affection on the Little Mermaid ride 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
PMM’s Nate is at a Fairytale themed Airbnb today! Is this the princess themed place that the Slackers are going to stay?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Resorttv1 people are annoying as duck. I like live streams but those two are NOT it. If they would shut up and also not be on camera, it would be perfect.

Reactions: 12
This comment is on their space pictures 😮

View attachment 1040761
Absolutely disgusting. I mean you hope it’s just someone making a very depraved joke (sad that that’s the best case scenario) rather than someone really thinking that. Both are disgusting but there are truly gross and depraved people out there and they without any kind of thought, are exposing their child to that on such a large scale. You know there are people like that watching.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s absolutely official and cemented in my mind, they don’t give ANY FUCKS about that kids safety. NO FUCKS
This was the last straw for me. Troll or not that should make you see what a bad idea it is to feature your child. They can delete the comments, but they have to know it’s out there and that thought alone is disgusting. I could never knowingly expose my child like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.