The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t have a problem with jean shorts on women…I wear them but like you said…I wear the proper size.

It does look like Jenn has purchased a larger size as I can’t visibly see her FUPA and they aren’t cutting off her leg circulation
The only shorts I wear in public are jean shorts. I would never wear them for an IG post seen by 100K+ people though, unless I was really looking amazing. They tend to cut your legs right at the chunkier part and they have no give to them so it isn't the best look for photos of your entire body. Just my opinion. I don't give two shits about that for my own personal outings or family pics, but I wouldn’t be advertising for a space center in jorts and a Harry Styles tee at age ~40.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
about to wear properly sized jorts to Hollywood Studios hoping I Don’t encounter any vloggers in the wild.
Josh and Jenna from RTV1 will be in DHS tonight. We need a tune you can whistle so we know when you're near them! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"WOW BALLLZZZZ”
I swear I laugh out loud every time I hear that part of FREs videos. My husband will hear me watching it from another room sometimes and imitate "Readdddyyyy!" in that voice loudly so I can hear, and we both laugh out loud. FRE brings us joy. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I swear I laugh out loud every time I hear that part of FREs videos. My husband will hear me watching it from another room sometimes and imitate "Readdddyyyy!" in that voice loudly so I can hear, and we both laugh out loud. FRE brings us joy. 😂
Wow BALLZ gets me every time too. And DONG🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The intro really is the best. Catchy, fun clips. Gotta love the "Readyyyy?" "Readyyyyy!" part and Molly with her elbows in the air chugging along keeps it fun. I'm unsure about Jenn in there with her "DUH-Licious".

FRE - you have a style that is you. Don't change.
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just wish for once Jenn would stand back, look at her body with her clothes on, figure out what lines, lengths, sizes she needs to complement it best.

Not being mean: her legs are triangles. They're wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. (Same with many women) Drawing a line across the top like she has here emphasizes that weird triangle and width. She needs something a few inches longer.

Same goes for her arms, they're now wide at the top. Should embrace styles that complement her body shape, not fight against it.
I agree. She would look so much better in capris and tops that are actually cut for a woman’s body instead of crew neck t shirts. I know she was picked on for having the girls out, but there is middle ground.

Lynn is most likely an employee of the LLC and they bring her out to “assist with the filming” so they can deduct her salary. As a childcare expense, they could only deduct a fraction what they are paying.

Reactions: 9
They are doing a giveaway on IG with the Space Center 😳🙄

View attachment 1040171
Have they even chose a winner for the coffee giveaway yet? Is KSC in charge of choosing the winner? It seems that the 6th is a very specific day to close the giveaway. If KSC’s media team is telling the trackers they have to actually do the giveaway kudos. More businesses need to police these two on the timeliness of their content and giveaways. I wonder what they are getting out of this partnership? They would not be doing this w/o some type of free merch/trip… so many questions…

Reactions: 6
Also RE: jenns coloring in the photos being off.

Looks like they adjusted the saturation of a few of the photos. She’s an editing master after all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they tagged KSC in their post, shouldn't their pic come up under TAGGED on KSC's IG page? I don't see it.

???

• Wow
Follow-up: part of the rules of the giveaway are to comment on the pic but they limited the comments? They already are crappy partners w/ KSC…
It lets me comment... are you restricted? You might have to follow him to comment, also. Lol

I won't screenshot it here, but a stan named Tiffany (no Ann detected) has commented weird, corny stuff on that post. Wonder if it's THE Tiffany.

• Haha
It lets me comment... are you restricted? You might have to follow him to comment, also. Lol

I won't screenshot it here, but a stan named Tiffany (no Ann detected) has commented weird, corny stuff on that post. Wonder if it's THE Tiffany.
I follow them too. I see 373 comments (as of this writing). Is that what you see?

Reactions: 2
I follow them too. I see 373 comments (as of this writing). Is that what you see?
374! 😀

That actually seems kind of low for as many followers as they have. I never do these giveaways because it is just a ploy to get followers and feels very fake to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately, here's a well known story glimpse into the J$ future if something drastic doesn't change ASAP.
1644011013054.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Unfortunately, here's a well known story glimpse into the J$ future if something drastic doesn't change ASAP.
View attachment 1040543
He wasn't fake crying. He was really upset, their dog was very sick or something. What she did was kept posing him and her and trying to get better shots and look her best instead of comforting him and telling him HOW to cry and how to look for the camera.

And I agree, I can easily see something like this happening between J$ and his biological mother.

• Sad
  • Sick
He wasn't fake crying. He was really upset, their dog was very sick or something. What she did was kept posing him and her and trying to get better shots and look her best instead of comforting him and telling him HOW to cry and how to look for the camera.
Yeah. I think the story was their dog died or had to be put down. The mom exploited her son's sadness and inflicted emotional abuse on top of the pain. Crap like this is just as bad as that FamilyOfFive drama in my opinion.

Are Jenn and Tim that bad? Not yet, but they're well on their way.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.