The Tim Tracker #57 Kid? What Kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like FRE doesn't like when we tell them what to do (which, I get and respect lol), so, in that case...

FRE, please DO NOT do this, whatever you do, don't do it. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I think he does have some space tshirt they showed before. Also, I wouldn't be caught dead in jorts in an IG ad post...not a great look Jenn.

We jinxed again. Lol - not surprising. 😉
I was thinking the SAME thing about her shorts, but I’m not a shorts person so I thought maybe it was just me. I’m cracking up that they’re in shorts when just a couple days ago they were freaking out and spending hundreds of dollars on winter clothes 🤣

Also, wonder if the nanny feels like she was just hired to be their pack mule and photographer 🤦🏼‍♀️ Because I would at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like FRE doesn't like when we tell them what to do (which, I get and respect lol), so, in that case...

FRE, please DO NOT do this, whatever you do, don't do it. 😉
Unlike Jenn, we have manners and said “Please” making it just a request 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re: Harry Styles merch

Jenn proves my point.
She is just as looney as her stans!
Tim’s no better as he allows and participates in this obsession.

What 38/39 year old married, mother of a toddler, spends $400 on merchandise of a 28 year old performer she has never met?

Plus with all the hundreds of t-shirts purchased by the Trashcashians over the past few years why is Harry prominently featured in her daily wardrobe?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
These pictures… just… wow… is buddy looking at his new mommy? Wtf is wrong with Dim? Who told them they look even reasonably acceptable? Nothing will be given in the giveaway it is a griftaway.

Apparently Griff and Alyssa who I can’t stand made it into Disney Creators Lab so the slackers must know they did not make the cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone see anything weird with the two pics that have Jenn? In one of them she has her normal super pale legs and arms and in the other she looks spray-tanned. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
😳 Tim looks way too awkward here!
He's doing it all wrong. You're supposed to be ON the painting. Jackson has the idea right. Jenn too.
Tim doesn't seem to embrace the idea of sitting or standing on these drawings so he's on the pavement beyond them breaking the illusion and making it all look out of proportion.

Reactions: 6
Re: jean shorts - I didn't get the memo those are out, but I think jean shorts are fine for casual outings... except on dudes, I don't care if you're the sexiest guy on earth, don't wear jorts, ever. But I wear jean shorts for most of the spring/summer/fall. 🤷‍♀️

I think the problem with any shorts, jean or not, is when you wear a size that's too small/short/fits terribly.

Reactions: 13
Re: jean shorts - I didn't get the memo those are out, but I think jean shorts are fine for casual outings... except on dudes, I don't care if you're the sexiest guy on earth, don't wear jorts, ever. But I wear jean shorts for most of the spring/summer/fall. 🤷‍♀️

I think the problem with any shorts, jean or not, is when you wear a size that's too small/short/fits terribly.
Yeah I don’t have a problem with jean shorts on women…I wear them but like you said…I wear the proper size.

It does look like Jenn has purchased a larger size as I can’t visibly see her FUPA and they aren’t cutting off her leg circulation

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I just wish for once Jenn would stand back, look at her body with her clothes on, figure out what lines, lengths, sizes she needs to complement it best.

Not being mean: her legs are triangles. They're wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. (Same with many women) Drawing a line across the top like she has here emphasizes that weird triangle and width. She needs something a few inches longer.

Same goes for her arms, they're now wide at the top. Should embrace styles that complement her body shape, not fight against it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

about to wear properly sized jorts to Hollywood Studios hoping I Don’t encounter any vloggers in the wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.