The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a nanny so that they can start giving really detailed, well-planned, new and interesting vlogs?

Nah, let's just wander around Universal for two hours and touch all the merch everyone has already seen before.
Also nice to see that the nanny is really helping with the schedule. It’s only taken 4 days to edit & post this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are they trying to push out videos every half day to push the views up on social blade? :D

The Tim Tracker #55 Jack$ons New Mom

Reactions: 10
It seems to be that if it's something they want/like then money is no problem, they wanted all that crap from the last trip that come to over 1k so it was perfectly fine, his disgusting hotdogs an burgers if they are nice are fine even if they cost 15 dollers

Anything they don't want, don't like, can do without etc they will witch about the price an how expensive it is

The Tim Tracker #55 its only expensive if we don't like it

Reactions: 18
I hope the nanny gets paid for overtime. Dim was in a hurry to end their live at 4pm the same day they went to Universal, but they went past that of course cause Ginn can't stop wanting to hear the sound of her own voice on her live show.

Reactions: 10
I hope the nanny gets paid for overtime. Dim was in a hurry to end their live at 4pm the same day they went to Universal, but they went past that of course cause Ginn can't stop wanting to hear the sound of her own voice on her live show.
She is probably paid in unwanted merch and old tshirts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Does Dimmy realize that if they have Prop #2 that won't fit two car seats and JennyJumbo in the backseat of a Tesla? Especially with all the crap they feel the need to haul. Couple that with needing to haul a Nanny too....better start looking at minivans!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does Dimmy realize that if they have Prop #2 that won't fit two car seats and JennyJumbo in the backseat of a Tesla? Especially with all the crap they feel the need to haul. Couple that with needing to haul a Nanny too....better start looking at minivans!
They'll put J$ in the frunk since he'll be an after thought if they ever had baby 2.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They'll just get the Tesla Cybertruck next. Dump Ginn in the back, problem solved.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.22.42 PM.png

Reactions: 4
LOL Holiday Roadddddddddddddddddddddd

1642368754516.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how this doesn't anger REAL working mothers that have no choice. The entire family can travel all over and take cruises but precious Jackson needs an in home, one on one teacher because of Covid? What a load of crap. Jen must have been a nightmare last year throwing fits to Tim about being stuck at home and how this would be great for the channel and all their lives. :ROFLMAO: She did a voiceover? Laying it on thick with the 2022 will be great.
The funniest part is how she chose to do a voiceover for a place that permanently shut down a week prior to her posting a video about it (ie the go kart place). Yes, please tell us all about this great place that no one can go to. So helpful and informative. Just what I'm looking for from a "travel" channel. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They'll just get the Tesla Cybertruck next. Dump Ginn in the back, problem solved.
View attachment 993850
I can see this as Tim’s next flex purchase!
It seats 6 and has all that back bed room.
The basic tier model starts at 40K.

One big problem....
“The Cybertruck is not street legal almost anywhere, and certainly not in Europe, which requires pedestrian crash protection by body design in front. There no legal bumpers, wipers, or mirrors, and headlight design and height is probably illegal at present.”

Reactions: 4
This ad on their vlog was made for Mom of the Year 2022, Ginn.

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.25.50 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I can see this as Tim’s next flex purchase!
It seats 6 and has all that back bed room.
The basic tier model starts at 40K.

One big problem....
“The Cybertruck is not street legal almost anywhere, and certainly not in Europe, which requires pedestrian crash protection by body design in front. There no legal bumpers, wipers, or mirrors, and headlight design and height is probably illegal at present.”
I bet he’d love to get his hands on a Rivian R1S if he upgraded. They look awesome. He would just have to wait. The first ones sound like they are being delivered this year.

Reactions: 2
I'm still not over their selective outrage on the cost of items. Sure, a $100 track suit may seem expensive for a theme park souvenir, but it's 1% of the cost of three one-time-use plane tickets they didn't feel was outrageous to spend on. Same goes for all of their whinging on the cost of park food. Snippysnaps said it best when it's only expensive if they don't like it.

Reactions: 8
I'm still not over their selective outrage on the cost of items. Sure, a $100 track suit may seem expensive for a theme park souvenir, but it's 1% of the cost of three one-time-use plane tickets they didn't feel was outrageous to spend on. Same goes for all of their whinging on the cost of park food. Snippysnaps said it best when it's only expensive if they don't like it.
it is also less than the cost of one Disney spirit Jersey 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was side eyeing the fact that she was so wildly giddy at Christmas when they went out sans kid. And the video where she was drinking it up at Uni. But for EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. she gets to ditch the kid and to be "free" she is noticeably happier and giddy over the top. Does she realize how ecstatic she is without the "burden" of a kid?
Don't get me wrong. I'm all for adult time, date night, etc. But I'm not prancing around all smiles and manicly living it up like I just dumped my burdens at the door.
We all know she only wants prop #2 for the attention and views.

Reactions: 19
I cannot beleive they are leaving Jackson so much all of a sudden. They are going to regret this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.