The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For people who are so concerned about COVID they:

1. Are still going to the parks
2. Wearing now mostly useless cloth masks. Surgeon, KF94 (my choice), KN95 or better for
Omicron’s infectiousness
3. Have another person maskless in their house

Reactions: 23
they can’t do daycare be of covid and how it’s not “safe” yet they are doing another cruise these two are legitimately the most stupidest people on planet earth
Like I said in the comments on their "sinkhole" video, if they had any more brains they'd be dangerous. But alas it may have been deleted, just like jenn blocked me on her Twitter account when I didn't even get the opportunity to say a word. Guess I'm just guilty by association.

Reactions: 6
OMG is she on meds? She’s talking so fast and is so hyped up to be childless. Why does she want another one?

Reactions: 13
I kind of feel Nanny, turkey sandwiches etc are all New Year's resolutions that will get forgotten faster than baby led weaning. They won't like having someone show up at the house everyday. Jenn won't want to get up early every day. I'd hate having someone else there all the time. Bit stressful.

Reactions: 14
The morons just put out another video today that the two of them went to Universal Studios. I’ve never seen two people go to Universal Studios and do nothing. They even packed their own lunch and her claim was to save some money 😂 I almost fell off my chair is she kidding me right now I’m laughing so hard I can’t even believe this. All this video was for getting away from Jackson. Shocking they actually mentioned the nannies name this time that Jackson was home with Lynn. I can’t believe they’re trying to pass this woman off as a daycare/preschool/elementary teacher at home. Seriously she is your child’s nanny and without her Jackson would not even be talking. Bunch of idiots🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Does Dimmy realize that if they have Prop #2 that won't fit two car seats and JennyJumbo in the backseat of a Tesla? Especially with all the crap they feel the need to haul. Couple that with needing to haul a Nanny too....better start looking at minivans!
Now this has me wondering if Jen still sits in the backseat without Jackson going along. Its easier for me to picture her sitting in back being chauffeured around than her sitting in front with her husband like a normal person.

Reactions: 10
Interesting...blogsnark on Reddit has an entire section for Disney influencers. Out of the entire list the Slackers aren't even mentioned. Not even on the B-list. Even Jojo and Kyle are on it. Shows out with the old vloggers and in with the new, young and refreshing ones that are full of life, have fun and aren't walking zombies.
Those all seem to be IG based, which is probably why these two aren't on there. Kind of have to use the platform to even be considered an influencer on it. I know it does get used from time to time, but it only seems to be for some sort of crappy flex from the Trackholes.

Reactions: 6
Maybe they need to eat lunchmeat in the park because the Visa bill came due from Hawaii. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know what time they appear to be filming these videos, solo? Do they say the time?

Why do I get a feeling that Jenn is sleeping in to her usual time (greasy pony tail before heading out with Tim), getting up later in the morning after Tim takes care of the typical early morning with J, and nanny is told to show up later in the morning. Tim and Jenn leave (with packed nanny lunch? 😅) and nanny takes care of food and nap time (remember Jenn saying she tried 3 hours to get J to nap when she was with him by herself the day they went to Hawaii? "You did OK" 🙄, per Tim), then play/"education" time, and they come home in the PM and J goes to bed a few hours later (7-8pm). Jenn went from having to spend those in between hours around J to now maybe only seeing him a few hours, total, before he is in bed b/c their militant sleep schedule and then up again super early with Tim.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.