The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tim Tracker #55: Last of the big spenders- packed a lunch to save money LOL
It's been commented on over and over here how T&J respond more to commentary about their behavior made here than anything under their own videos (Why? Probably because they delete it all.)

I think this turkey sandwich picnic was in direct response to the person(s) here who called them out on being addicted to spending and unable to pull back.

This isn't a diet or a new routine, just proof in their own little minds that they're in control and we're all wrong :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's been commented on over and over here how T&J respond more to commentary about their behavior made here than anything under their own videos (Why? Probably because they delete it all.)

I think this turkey sandwich picnic was in direct response to the person(s) here who called them out on being addicted to spending and unable to pull back.

This isn't a diet or a new routine, just proof in their own little minds that they're in control and we're all wrong :ROFLMAO:
Why, why of course we're all wrong- LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This full-time nanny + announcing 2 cruises + announcing Jenn is going to be in all the videos = may just be the final straw turning my husband over to the "dark" tattle side. 🤣 You're losing some of your last supporters who aren't batshit weirdo stans, Tim. 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This full-time nanny + announcing 2 cruises + announcing Jenn is going to be in all the videos = may just be the final straw turning my husband over to the "dark" tattle side. 🤣 You're losing some of your last supporters who aren't batshit weirdo stans, Tim. 👎
1642388029874.png

Come, Join us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We need the like button to default to laughing cause ya’ll are funnny af. This babysitter is the gift that keeps on giving for us.
Are their excursions still tax deductible when they are called “date days”?

Reactions: 17
I just noticed in their more recent videos that they’ve started pinning a comment in the comment section, basically a “howdy y’all” to the fans.

I’m guessing this is in response to complaints that they never interact with or reply to fans who comment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you know how many times they say they are going on a “diet” they can’t follow through with anything

Reactions: 9
How do they make so much money and she looks like tit? The hair nails and clothing should be on point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just noticed in their more recent videos that they’ve started pinning a comment in the comment section, basically a “howdy y’all” to the fans.

I’m guessing this is in response to complaints that they never interact with or reply to fans who comment.
I can't not read that without doing Kermit's voice. Lol

• Haha
Just throwing this out there....
Main Street Moments has taken down the community post about doing “are the Trackashians unrelatable?” as their next podcast.

Either Tim got to them (they are so pro Trackashian ~ might be acquaintances)
Or
The response was so negative they didn’t want to touch this hot potato.

Reactions: 6
Just throwing this out there....
Main Street Moments has taken down the community post about doing “are the Trackashians unrelatable?” as their next podcast.

Either Tim got to them (they are so pro Trackashian ~ might be acquaintances)
Or
The response was so negative they didn’t want to touch this hot potato.
Someone from the Michael Kay thread said that the one about him was deleted, too. It had some constructive criticism but it wasn't even bad. What a bunch of sellouts.

• Wow
Their latest video at Universal Studios was such a waste of time. I felt like I watching a FRE video. I want my 15 minutes back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker #55: I love the Trackers! Tell me you’re an idiot without telling me you’re an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I missing something? I thought she didn't drink coffee but in this one she says shes caffeinated and that she has espresso every day. Or is it just another lie they forgot?

• Wow
I only ever watched the videos without Jenn as I’ve always found her annoying - even 5 years ago. So that’s me out.

Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker # 55 Two entitled fools and a full time nanny.

Reactions: 12
How do they make so much money and she looks like tit? The hair nails and clothing should be on point.
Jenn needs some really good nails put on her hands. Those stubby nails are horrifying! A good set of nails actually lengthens the body and is slenderizing. Don’t get me started on her toes. Creepy!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.