The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Jenn you heard the Brendan Frasier “rumor” from us when you weren’t minding your own business and staring at us like some type of creep. And it wasn’t a rumor, one of my friends was throwing out crazy ideas about the refurb, you dense witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They are both absolutely manic over the fact that they packed their own lunch. Legitimately acting like they just solved world hunger or singlehandedly ended a war. Holy tit JennyNoShowers, you made a bleeping Turkey wrap…chill the duck out

10:42 “toilet tip” with Jenn…here’s a tip Jenn, wash your goddamned hair. It’s literally so greasy it’s clumped together and you can see your scalp you balding menace to society

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's really hilarious to hear Ginn say they made turkey wraps "to save money" after spending $25000 on the most boring vacation ever. I seriously doubt they were able to survive (like normal people) on those turkey wraps alone. That's like one of three appetizers in their world.

She was operating manically at 110% this whole video. STOP TALKING. Wish a sinkhole would just swallow her up.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. How many damn stores did they need to walk through. 😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'll be down at WDW starting next Sunday.

I'll be on the lookout for the Slackers and Nanny.

Lucked into a great rate using my AP Discount. Were staying at the All Star Music Sunday to Saturday for a little over $85 a night.

Should I strong arm a poor CM into a free breakfast like Dimbo did last time he stayed at a Value Resort?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are both absolutely manic over the fact that they packed their own lunch. Legitimately acting like they just solved world hunger or singlehandedly ended a war. Holy tit JennyNoShowers, you made a bleeping Turkey wrap…chill the duck out
It’s a shame they couldn’t make a healthy wrap when J was with them instead of feeding him nothing but beige.

Reactions: 20
Yes Jenn you heard the Brendan Frasier “rumor” from us when you weren’t minding your own business and staring at us like some type of creep. And it wasn’t a rumor, one of my friends was throwing out crazy ideas about the refurb, you sense witch.
Ooooh! New tattle game for those that see them? Talk loudly about “rumors” and see what crap you can get them to repeat as “insider knowledge?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is just lip service--- "we're eating healthy!" "We're saving money" "we care about J" "we don't want to get covid" "I'll link in the video below"

Gin is working hard to prove her worth in the family dynamic. Unfortunately, she could have demonstrated that by caring for her own son. Rather she decided being front and center on TIM'S channel was were she put her effort.

The nanny made it for them 😂 I have a feeling she is more Jenns nanny than JPs.
omg you're so right! It looked too duh-licious to be made by Gin

Reactions: 16
They are shocked at a $100 sweatsuit, but just dropped $1,000 on junk from Aulani...really?

Also, I'm pretty sure Tim said Biff Tanner....it's Tannen you butthead!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I was going to say. Something tells me this Lynn woman is hired help for more than just J$. I think she’s basically a housekeeper who can also tend to a child.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
5 minutes in to the new video. “I never saw this…. I never saw that….. I couldn’t go there….” I miss my baby every day I have to go to my actual job to earn an actual living that I actually need to get by and pay the bills. It makes me so angry that she is so ecstatic to be away from her kid.
When she was saying that I was saying “witch… you KNOW how to drive… go see something ffs if you really want to… leaving Tim alone with the kid is the same if you’re home and if you’re gone bec you don’t parent.

Reactions: 5
I'll be down at WDW starting next Sunday.

I'll be on the lookout for the Slackers and Nanny.

Lucked into a great rate using my AP Discount. Were staying at the All Star Music Sunday to Saturday for a little over $85 a night.

Should I strong arm a poor CM into a free breakfast like Dimbo did last time he stayed at a Value Resort?
You get us some good pictures, ya hear, and have a fantastic time!!!!

It’s a shame they couldn’t make a healthy wrap when J was with them instead of feeding him nothing but beige.
or from a box at home.

and if you have time today, Lynn, please do the laundry..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I fast forwarded closer to the end, in time to hear them sound shocked and surprised about this track suit set being $100. They're SOOOOO inconsistent with what they pretend is too expensive. Who falls for that? You spent $10000 on plane tickets, but you want to complain about 2 clothing items that total $100. Dear lord.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 12.55.37 PM.png

Also, holy tit Ginn, your hair is so greasy, it looks wet.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.01.35 PM.png

They are shocked at a $100 sweatsuit, but just dropped $1,000 on junk from Aulani...really?
Haha, jinx!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Get a nanny so that they can start giving really detailed, well-planned, new and interesting vlogs?

Nah, let's just wander around Universal for two hours and touch all the merch everyone has already seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I fast forwarded closer to the end, in time to hear them sound shocked and surprised about this track suit set being $100. They're SOOOOO inconsistent with what they pretend is too expensive. Who falls for that? You spent $10000 on plane tickets, but you want to complain about 2 clothing items that total $100. Dear lord.
View attachment 993791

Haha, jinx!
I absolutely cannot with these two complaining over prices and claiming to save money on food when they just dropped $1000 on freaking hawaii tshirts and clothes

Reactions: 12
Edit: sorry this one got long. So tldr: they addressed the wrong problem (Jackson their perceived problem not the channel issues/Jenn) and they got a nanny for selfish reasons, even if it’s better for Jackson in the long run.

Finally getting around to the nanny situation. I’m coming at this from the perspective of someone that was a nanny in my early 20s, a stay-at-home-mom-by-choice that also has income independent of my husband.

I totally understand not wanting to have your young unvaxed kid in daycare. I don’t. I kept my now kindergartner home from preschool and homeschooled. We also were a part of a group/covid bubble that got together for kid socializing so I never felt like she missed out on anything. We made the decision to have her attend school after they took as many precautions as possible and have had their students and staff’s a safety in mind. With that said, you can’t blame covid if you drag him around everywhere, go on trips and cruises and don’t let him play with children.

As a former nanny, I have nothing against families that choose that route. I was more a house manager, personal assistant, chauffeur, play mate, friend. I made sure there was balance between free play and activities. They paid me accordingly. Bottom line my job was to take some of the burden of running a house for 2 very successful people and create time for them as parents. They loved their kids and were wonderful and available to their kids as a result. Time with their children was number one and the whole reason for hiring me, so they could focus on their important jobs and their family. I have friends currently that have nannies. Again, it’s to open time for work and family. None ever blamed their children for their work/life balance struggles or for dropping the ball many working parents struggle to juggle. They created systems or if they had the means, they hired someone to help occasionally (maid, nanny/babysitter, etc)
I’m not seeing this as the same at all. It seems like they created time for themselves to be a child less couple considering their “job” is on a schedule they create. I’m happy that Jackson will have someone qualified to take care of him and guiding him but that’s not a substitute for parents that keep their child as priority in decision making. There was no need for Jenn to have to go with. Their channel reached its height because of Tim’s personality and his park vlogs and she was only occasionally in the videos. She was a side character. Best in small doses. Her need for attention and to escape domestic life is why she is always there now.

I get being a mom and working from home is hard. I do both. And it can feel claustrophobic and frustrating. You’re raising people that have their own minds. But I get my kids out on daily excursions, walks around the neighborhood, the park, the zoo (I’ve taken my own 3 plus other kids for friends and family on my own. I couldn’t imagine a nanny for that). They have been in activities. Tinkergarten and mom groups are lifesavers. I carved out time for myself and whatever else I need. My husband travels a lot. I manage. Not everyone is equipped to do that, fine.

But it is crazy to see 2 people flounder so much with one child and need help in the most flexible, create your own hours self employed job ever that they need help. AND THEN, the have the gall to say they want another child! Learn how to plan and schedule your life and handle the variables in your life you currently have before you add another huge variable. The next child might not be as easy going and naturally good natured as Jackson. They could get a “high spirited” child. They could get a child that needs a lot of social/emotional love. Or a child that needs lots of stimulation because they are insatiably curious. How will they accommodate that? Pass that kid off to the nanny as well?

They really need to sit back and evaluate how their “profession” fits in with family life. Don’t add a kid until you can figure out how to create a life plan, not a list of life wants that you flit from one excess to the next, depending on a nanny to provide stability. The people that pass their kids off to nannies to have them be raised are the same people that wonder why their kids love their real caretaker more than them and don’t have a good relationship with their kids when older. I can’t see this working out for them. They focused on fixing their “Jackson problem” rather than their “channel/Jenn problem”. Until they see the real root cause, it won’t go well for them.
I couldn't have put this better 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
It's really hilarious to hear Ginn say they made turkey wraps "to save money" after spending $25000 on the most boring vacation ever. I seriously doubt they were able to survive (like normal people) on those turkey wraps alone. That's like one of three appetizers in their world.

She was operating manically at 110% this whole video. STOP TALKING. Wish a sinkhole would just swallow her up.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. How many damn stores did they need to walk through. 😵
Yup. There is no voice to this channel.
Are they showing us how to throw away money or save it? Eat garbage or healthy? Care for one's child or not?
They bounce back and forth from one extreme to the next more than a ping pong ball in the world finals.

They spend like they're millionaires one moment and are saving a few bucks by parking in the lot 2 blocks down the next. Buying $1000 worth of throw away Ts and tourist garbage, then making turkey wraps the next.

Not a single person can watch their channel and get the real deal on how much anything costs or how to save money.

Reactions: 18
The way Tim talks about Gremlins in todays video makes me think he has firsthand knowledge of what it’s like to live with one

Perhaps this is why Jenn never showers…she literally cannot get wet

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.