The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, what? He literally just turned 2. Plus, I found pull ups to be absolutely useless. You might as well put them in the diaper, it’s the exact same thing except it pulls up instead of velcroes on. When a child is ready to potty train - which very well might not be for about another year because, again, he literally just turned two - it’s much better to go straight to underwear so they can realize they aren’t supposed to feel wet.
Personally I think the early the better, we have started training my neice who won't be 1 till Saturday, she is into active paints now which are the stage below pull ups an personally they are great things, can't be bothered hassling with those velcro things when she's wiggling around, I am well aware he's turned 2 so it should actually be a bit easier since he can be put on the toilet an told since he will at some extent understand what's going on

Thats your opinion 🤷‍♀️ but to me personally I think it lazy not to be well into training a kid at that age, yes it's messy, yes it's hard work, yes they have accidents as we see with my niece but it's the way we do it, everyone in the family is out diapers before age 3 especially since preschool won't take a kid in diapers here since it's only a year off school

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL the buy in for Aulani was 70K.

Dim trying to justify the cost is hilarious.
I mean to be fair, they just dropped over $21,000 (not including food) on this trip alone lol

Man this is insane. I usually come on here just to laugh at some of the stuff y'all post and point out some of the stuff that irks me. I feel like I've normally been one of the less 'incendiary' posters on here but this video is bleeping insane.

Reactions: 25
I mean to be fair, they just dropped over $21,000 (not including food) on this trip alone lol

Man this is insane. I usually come on here just to laugh at some of the stuff y'all post and point out some of the stuff that irks me. I feel like I've normally been one of the less 'incendiary' posters on here but this video is bleeping insane.
or some mystery person took care of the bill.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Still mad at how they dressed the little fella and NO long sleeves but long sleeves with his bathing trunks.. Go figure!!!
I can’t imagine he needed long sleeves in Hawaii. Rash guards are not long sleeved so he doesn’t get cold, we usually put my son in one when we’re in the pool for a lengthy amount of time at resorts because he’s fair skinned and they keep him from getting sunburned.

Reactions: 8
I can’t imagine he needed long sleeves in Hawaii. Rash guards are not long sleeved so he doesn’t get cold, we usually put my son in one when we’re in the pool for a lengthy amount of time at resorts because he’s fair skinned and they keep him from getting sunburned.
Yes but don't have long sleeves on him from Hawaii to Orlando... oh look, snow, gosh it's cold ... LOL

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much of it is laziness (which we are talking about the trackers here) that less liquid = less diaper changes? Same when they potty train, less laundry if he has an accident.

If that is the case, they are being lazy at the expense of his health of him being dehydrated and other issues that come about from not getting enough liquids.
I don't like Tim and Jenn or the way they treat their son as much as the rest of you, but to make a claim that they're denying him liquids, then to create a theory that they're doing so to reduce the number of diapers to be changed because they're lazy is creating a dangerous pile of misinformation that could come back to hurt them and this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They originally booked 4 nights at $831 per night...they then booked an additional 5 nights at $1069 per night. $8669 for their Aulani Room.

$19,319 on air and hotel alone.
Ok seriously- I know millionaires- none of them spend money like this! Not a damn one of them! If these two were worth $600k to $1 mil - they are spending like damn Bill Gates. They can’t sustain that. I know Jon & Pete from the Dis have $- but tit they aren’t spending like that- plus they run legitimate businesses.

Reactions: 25
That’s almost a third of most American’s salary

Heck, I have a couple very high earners in my family and they don't flaunt like these yahoo's do. When I mean high earners, like my uncle is a millionaire (don't get too impressed. LOL. Like $1 Mil a year. Which is still way more than what I make, but trying to make a point) and him and my aunt don't even spend this kind of money. I think the last time they took a fancy vacation was a Viking cruise down the Rhine in Germany. So between flights to Germany and back (from Tampa) I think they said they spent maybe $7,000.00. All food and trips included. The only thing they paid for was souvenirs and the food at the airport to Germany and back to Florida. Which is less than what TTT paid for plane tickets (this was maybe 5 years ago. So that trip now is maybe $11,000 for two people give or take and also where from the US you are flying from and if you pay for 1st class or couch. I think they said they paid for business class).

Reactions: 11
I kind of want to see them do an all-inclusive resort somewhere not US-based to see just how absolutely gluttonous they get. And how they'd be terrified to venture off-resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't like Tim and Jenn or the way they treat their son as much as the rest of you, but to make a claim that they're denying him liquids, then to create a theory that they're doing so to reduce the number of diapers to be changed because they're lazy is creating a dangerous pile of misinformation that could come back to hurt them and this site.

I hope they really don't do what I mentioned. I hope they just don't show him having water, milk, etc.

Reactions: 7
I hope they really don't do what I mentioned. I hope they just don't show him having water, milk, etc.
They've omitted most of Jackson's care from the videos with the awkward exception of a bath and comments about diaper changes. Seems like when Tim has his hands full with Jackson that the camera is not recording. Drinks probably fall under Tim's controlling nature and so the camera's not running.

Jenn does not like to show her husband being helpful unless asked to do so or if she thinks she'll get some cute shots.

Reactions: 12
We see that they seem to bathe him every night. Regardless of if we agree with how stringent they are about naps, bedtime, we know he gets his rest. We may not like his beige diet but they feed him. He doesn’t act lethargic or like he’s dehydrated and in pain all the time in any video they’ve ever posted. So what inspires the thought that there’s any chance they deny him liquids?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I kind of want to see them do an all-inclusive resort somewhere not US-based to see just how absolutely gluttonous they get. And how they'd be terrified to venture off-resort.

I know a few people that went to a place in the DR and they did do a couple day trips sponsored by the resort (meeting dolphin, snorkeling, SCUBA, fishing trip) . They mentioned that there would be no way in heck they would have left the property on their own due to the areas around the resort being not to friendly towards tourists.

Reactions: 4
I feel like all this spending is less because they want to an more because they want to show people they are living the "high life" and want to show off, I have a aunt like that, granted she's no where near as bad as these clowns but her spending is more of a brag to others that she can do this an that, she lives for the gloating she can do if she books her 3rd vacation in the year, it's like a buzz to her that she can sit an say she got this an that etc or is going here or there etc, none of us ever care much for her gloating seasons, my dad is actually in a much wealthy position but won't spend a penny, but it's like a drug to her spending an booking holidays with making it look like money is no object to her an it's a infinity amount she has, I feel like Ginn has that same feeling an it's also like a drug to her this spending, it's not healthy and it will come back to bite her in the ass

Reactions: 7
We see that they seem to bathe him every night. Regardless of if we agree with how stringent they are about naps, bedtime, we know he gets his rest. We may not like his beige diet but they feed him. He doesn’t act lethargic or like he’s dehydrated and in pain all the time in any video they’ve ever posted. So what inspires the thought that there’s any chance they deny him liquids?
I think because that they show him eating, but showing him drink liquids or showing any sort of cup/glass near his plate. So alot of the readers here get worried.

Reactions: 8
I know a few people that went to a place in the DR and they did do a couple day trips sponsored by the resort (meeting dolphin, snorkeling, SCUBA, fishing trip) . They mentioned that there would be no way in heck they would have left the property on their own due to the areas around the resort being not to friendly towards tourists.
I meant they'd still be terrified to do resort-sponsored excursions, haha. I got hustled by a little kid in Mexico who wanted $$ for a high-five. Could you even imagine how terrified they'd be over something like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think because that they show him eating, but showing him drink liquids or showing any sort of cup/glass near his plate. So alot of the readers hear get worried.
I think it’s one thing to snark on their 20k vacation, but speculation they are purposefully trying to cause harm to their child because they don’t like to change diapers is too far.

Reactions: 15
I know people richer than these two will ever be, and they still don’t spend money on first class or car services or massages or ugly Mickey button-down shirts for grown men. But those people actually got rich through smarts and hard work.

But that’s the difference between legit rich people and nouveau riche trash like these two.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit. I’m truly shocked at their expenses for their lackluster trip. We just booked our honeymoon (8 days) in Hawaii and our entire trip with flights is just under 5k. Granted, we’re staying in an airbnb then a treehouse and not a schmancy resort. I showed my fiancé their video so we feel better about our “splurge” lmao.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.