The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you own DVC points or get a deal somehow I can understand going to Aulani. For people that live in Orlando and can OD on Disney stuff anytime they want it makes little to no sense to pay that much money IMHO.

Hey Disney no need to host these yabbos ever again they've proven they are more than willing to drop their own money at your resorts and cruises.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“We spent $10000 on our plane tickets because we didn’t want to deal with a grumpy toddler on a completely unnecessary vacation to a resort we stayed at for 90% of the time.”

They did it for themselves, not for him. If they really wanted him to be a happy comfortable toddler, they wouldn’t have even gone to Hawaii. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Income to expenses, talking trips alone, not running a household and basics... anyone have a guesstimate what that ratio was for 2021?
We looking at 30%, 50%, or more spent on trips and lavish experiences, including dining out?

I suspect theme for 2022 will be a combo of:
  • more lavish trips/local stays/events
  • a lot more livestreams at home showing off of touristy novelties they purchased and plan to give away ;)
  • calling in the organizing crew two more times to keep the house in check.
They're on a roll, why stop until the game is done and their channel fails them? Tim has a history of waiting for things to fall apart to repair them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You're review is more thorough than Dims could ever be

Followed by, he wouldn't try that many because of something he didn't like 😂 (the infamous mustard dog at Halloween horror nights)
or that mysterious white stuff on that hut dog, I believe either Cosmic Ray's or Universal, I forget... he is such a weenie after all..

Reactions: 7
You're review is more thorough than Dims could ever be

Followed by, he wouldn't try that many because of something he didn't like 😂 (the infamous mustard dog at Halloween horror nights)

LOL. In Chicago, my peeps would kill me for liking Ketchup on my dog. Mustard is the way to go. So TTT would hate going to Chicago then. If you do ask for Ketchup they will F with you about it (trust me). So as FRE would say, "Prepare your buttchecks." 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“We spent $10000 on our plane tickets because we didn’t want to deal with a grumpy toddler on a completely unnecessary vacation to a resort we stayed at for 90% of the time.”

They did it for themselves, not for him. If they really wanted him to be a happy comfortable toddler, they wouldn’t have even gone to Hawaii. 🙄
"We wanted to set J for success"

My daughter is autistic and i learned....you help your child acclimate to their surroundings.... not their surroundings to them...

When he gets older, no one is going to cater to him.

Smh, @Quasimodo you're so right... it was for themselves. Because the first plane trip didn't bode well.

Reactions: 14
Its interesting that Tim is the one chomping at the bit and making some super delusional excuse/rationale to buy into DVC and Jen is like, "wait. hold on. let's think this through."

who would have thunk
classic projection. I have seen it a couple of times in their vlogs. Jenn makes a comment when she thinks he is spending too much but it’s really her with the spending problem. People like her always have to have an easy target to blame. In my opinion, I don’t think she ever had a logical brain. She was playing a part of what she thought she needed to be. Who ever she hung out with-Jenn would morph into who she needed to be to fit in or be liked. When she hung out with working class people she was budget-friendly and practical.Like she is doing now, she was showing her viewers what she wanted them to see. Now amplify that with being a YouTuber and she has attention on her which for a lack of a better term- “feeds the monster”. She REALLY needs to see a therapist- more so since there is a child in the equation. Rant over

Reactions: 12
LOL. In Chicago, my peeps would kill me for liking Ketchup on my dog. Mustard is the way to go. So TTT would hate going to Chicago then. If you do ask for Ketchup they will F with you about it (trust me). So as FRE would say, "Prepare your buttchecks." 😅
We've been to Chicago and that ketchup rule was the first thing i learned in my research prior to going! I told my husband immediately so he wouldn't be embarrassed or shamed 😂

I'm sure Dim would complain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Income to expenses, talking trips alone, not running a household and basics... anyone have a guesstimate what that ratio was for 2021?
We looking at 30%, 50%, or more spent on trips and lavish experiences, including dining out?
I would guesstimate its close to 40% spent on trips, dining, and crappy souvenirs. I'm generously assuming they're bringing in $200k/year.

Reactions: 5
"We wanted to set J for success"

My daughter is autistic and i learned....you help your child acclimate to their surroundings.... not their surroundings to them...

When he gets older, no one is going to cater to him.

Smh, @Quasimodo you're so right... it was for themselves. Because the first plane trip didn't bode well.

You make a very good point. I have a couple friends/coworkers with needs.

One of my really good friends is blind. She had to learn pretty quick that she had to adapt to the world (like how to grocery shop without help or very minimal help. Obviously she has to ask for help when it comes to figuring out if something is a can of peas vs a can of peaches. Then have to figure out when she gets home what it is). She gets frustrated when people try to help her and has a funny story about how they mislabeled the bathroom in braille and said it was a ladies room and it was the mens room.

• Wow
classic projection. I have seen it a couple of times in their vlogs. Jenn makes a comment when she thinks he is spending too much but it’s really her with the spending problem. People like her always have to have an easy target to blame. In my opinion, I don’t think she ever had a logical brain. She was playing a part of what she thought she needed to be. Who ever she hung out with-Jenn would morph into who she needed to be to fit in or be liked. When she hung out with working class people she was budget-friendly and practical.Like she is doing now, she was showing her viewers what she wanted them to see. Now amplify that with being a YouTuber and she has attention on her which for a lack of a better term- “feeds the monster”. She REALLY needs to see a therapist- more so since there is a child in the equation. Rant over
That's food for thought. Hm. You may be right.

I was looking at the planning involved with DVC and perhaps Jenn, who's always online, had noted that it's hard to find rooms within the 7 month window at many resorts. Think I was giving her too much credit as Jenn does not do research. She's all about social interaction and retaliation, even if only through blocking comments.

Tim is the one who attempts to research but stops short of the mark.

Reactions: 9
I would guesstimate its close to 40% spent on trips, dining, and crappy souvenirs. I'm generously assuming they're bringing in $200k/year.
They justify it for their YT channel. I really wish they would get audited.
Dimmy would justify the DVC as a business expense too. He said in his grape wishes he wanted to go back to Hawaii already. I'm not surprised with how much they spent. You have to work hard to spend that much money, even in Hawaii. But they have to do something flashy to get their numbers back up. Last time their numbers were great was the Aulani trip. Hoping for a cosmic rewind miracle to happen again for them so they are willing to blow the cash.

So, is $3500 a normal price to fly across the US round trip in first class? I near about spit out my drink when they said the price per person.

I know people richer than these two will ever be, and they still don’t spend money on first class or car services or massages or ugly Mickey button-down shirts for grown men. But those people actually got rich through smarts and hard work.

But that’s the difference between legit rich people and nouveau riche trash like these two.
Yep! These two are new money and have no clue how to handle it properly. They are in such a privileged position and are going to squander it all.

They have another "advice" vlog up about aulani, like how are you ever going get advice from these clowns, I could just imagine them stuttering over if someone asked them how to do it on a budget lol they wouldn't have a clue how to answer
I have no desire to watch that. NONE. But hey, can someone tell us all the good stuff? 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They justify it for their YT channel. I really wish they would get audited.
Dimmy would justify the DVC as a business expense too. He said in his grape wishes he wanted to go back to Hawaii already. I'm not surprised with how much they spent. You have to work hard to spend that much money, even in Hawaii. But they have to do something flashy to get their numbers back up. Last time their numbers were great was the Aulani trip. Hoping for a cosmic rewind miracle to happen again for them so they are willing to blow the cash.
They could have taken $20k and lit it on fire and that video would get more views than the new Aulani trip videos combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn't he have issues with lactose intolerance when he was younger?
No no no no no!

Jenn self diagnosed that!

Jackson’s main food source at the time was her breast milk. Yet this was the period we called her the “Dairy Queen” because of her huge consumption of dairy products.

When they finally took J$ to the doctor over a week later he was diagnosed with a stomach bug. Which they celebrated by going promptly to Wine Bar George and feeding him meatballs with red sauce.

#thatpoorchild

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"We ate out every single day for every meal instead of buying groceries because we wanted to show you guyzzzz because that's what we do and getting groceries wouldn't be as exciting." Sure, Ginn.

First, your stans who can afford to go to Aulani are the ones who gave you tips on leaving your stupid resort. Second, the stans that haven't been to Aulani, can't afford to live like you most likely (because if they could, they wouldn't be relying on your lazy trashy asses to show them how to travel), and it actually would have benefited them to know a lot earlier about ABC store and buying groceries there. So thanks for confirming you buy hot chocolate bombs instead of green apples for your kid because one is more "exciting" than the other. You're literally harming your child to make your stans entertained. GTFOH.

If they're making $200K/year that's actually not that much, at least based on what families make in my neck of the woods, and less than I thought based on how much of it they spend every year. The way they burn through money you'd think they're making at least $500K/year but again, these two seem to not consider how important investing and saving is. Future? What future? Do they assume they'll be dropping dead of diabetes and heart attacks before 65?

So, is $3500 a normal price to fly across the US round trip in first class? I near about spit out my drink when they said the price per person.
Yes, its absurdly expensive and most people are either upgraded with points or a business is paying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.