The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just glad my parents never made our family wear matching shirts, anywhere, for anything.

Or even the green apple that the kid was trying so hard to reach. They can't be bothered to cut up an apple for him but they'll go through all the trouble of finding a cup big enough for their messy hot chocolate bomb.

I'm sick of these stans gushing over these two and saying they're great parents just because they drag him around on fancy vacations and buy him way too many toys. Makes me wonder how many of them are totally missing the mark as parents for the stans that do have kids.
This is why the Western world is full of entitled asshats. No idea what actual parenting means. Pray you never need open heart surgery cos the way things are going it'll be performed by some dimwit who saw it done on a Tik Tok.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I can't even hate watch their haul videos. Firstly because everything they buy is junk and ugly, secondly because it's always t-shirts or a picture frame, third the sitting on the floor is weird, lastly I cannot stand the act of taking the product, shoving it in the camera back and forth 10x and while moving out of the way like idiots for the focus. I don't need to see the exact fibre count of a junk t-shirt or all the distinct crevices of a tumbler or key chain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't even hate watch their haul videos. Firstly because everything they buy is junk and ugly, secondly because it's always t-shirts or a picture frame, third the sitting on the floor is weird, lastly I cannot stand the act of taking the product, shoving it in the camera back and forth 10x and while moving out of the way like idiots for the focus. I don't need to see the exact fibre count of a junk t-shirt or all the distinct crevices of a tumbler or key chain.
But they have to show you ever single Aulani logo so you know for sure it's rare and exclusive Aulani merch!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I agree...
The trésor de la décharge they insist on displaying as show and tell after every excursion is just odd to me. Show one souvenir that meant something to you or is actually unique to the location. Nobody cares about the rest. It's definitely gouache and extremely off-putting, mostly because it's dumb tit. I don't know, it could be me, I never understood spending tons on Disney branded mass produced merch to begin with. I'm more of a pressed penny type, I guess.

Reactions: 14
Can’t be assed to read the stans comments, but the few that I have read, so much ass licking and brown nosing for some crappy, trashy giveaways 🤮. Also I have my doubts as to whether they’ll ever get off their lazy asses to actually package these items up and post them unless they employ someone to do it for them🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny that on a normal video they get somewhere between 2 and 300 comments. But in the giveaway they have 6.6k. Um, can we say grifters?? Their stans aren’t any better than them. Probably why so many of them don’t see a problem with the trackashians dropping over $1k on merch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So to be clear, the item they're giving away is a t-shirt that they bought the wrong size for Tim on? or Jenn?

That's not a give away in my book. That's finding a dumping ground for their garbage while attempting to make it look like they're so generous to their stans.

And as a giveaway they'll now be able to justify that $1000 in merchandise expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)

Reactions: 20
So to be clear, the item they're giving away is a t-shirt that they bought the wrong size for Tim on? or Jenn?

That's not a give away in my book. That's finding a dumping ground for their garbage while attempting to make it look like they're so generous to their stans.

And now they'll be able to justify that $1000 in give away expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)
*cough* DCL Sling Backpack *cough*

Did they ever give that away like they said they were going to?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And now they'll be able to justify that $1000 in give away expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)
There are 4 giveaways, each filled with various items like T-shirts, pins, magnets, keychains, a stuffed animal, tumbler, a hat, etc.

Reactions: 4
Who the hell wants a keychain, magnet or tumbler from a place they've never been?
Yup. Garbage.
About 7k people so far.

There didn’t seem to be a real rhyme or reason to the giveaways, like one of them had 8 things and the next was a stuffed animal and keychain.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And as a giveaway they'll now be able to justify that $1000 in merchandise expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)
Lol. Don't forget the "free" print they got when they did the tour of the Grand Villa. They had to work for that one!

I think the wrong sized XXXL t-shirt was Ginn. But really, might as well keep it since she'll just grow into it in a few months.

2022-01-10 19_24_42-Our Disney Aulani Resort Haul & Giveaway! _ Rare & Exclusive Merch! - YouT...png

• Haha
Who the hell wants a keychain, magnet or tumbler from a place they've never been?
Yup. Garbage.
The crazed lunatic stans will fight each other to the death for anything that was touched by T&J. They would probably go berserk over a sheet of toilet paper if Jenn held it up and said she was giving it away. Tiffany Ann would literally tit herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The crazed lunatic stans will fight each other to the death for anything that was touched by T&J. They would probably go berserk over a sheet of toilet paper if Jenn held it up and said she was giving it away. Tiffany Ann would literally tit herself.
I still say Tim should start performing drag as Timmy Ann. That’s original Disney vlogger content.

• Haha
(Part of Your World tune)

🎵 They’ve got t-shirts and pic frames a plenty...
They’ve got junk that goes out the front door
Stans want trashy giveaways...they’ve got many
But who cares,
No big deal
They’ll get MORE....!! 🎵
This. Is. So. Hauntingly. Accurate.

Reactions: 10
So trying to up their interaction numbers via comments from a ”giveaway” video. They haven’t had the giveaways for the Halloween stuff yet right?? I doubt any of these stans that commented will get anything from the Trackholes. #grifters #homemovies

Reactions: 15
Random questions I have for Jennyjumbopancaketits:
  • Did she ever finally realize "Puka Hale" is not the name of the place actually known as The Olelo Room?
  • Does she realize she never included the gopro slide footage she mentioned in her instagram stories would be in a vlog "for sure"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
About 7k people so far.

There didn’t seem to be a real rhyme or reason to the giveaways, like one of them had 8 things and the next was a stuffed animal and keychain.
I was so confused about that. How they clumped them and I even lost track. But whatever I don't want the junk anyway so I guess who cares.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.