The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They may not give Jackson milk because he may not like it. My daughter was breast fed and after weaning her off at 18 months, she wouldn't drink milk didn't like it, was 5 before she decided she liked it, she got plenty of calcium etc from other food items. No excuse why they don't feed Jackson fruit and veg though

Reactions: 9
They may not give Jackson milk because he may not like it. My daughter was breast fed and after weaning her off at 18 months, she wouldn't drink milk didn't like it, was 5 before she decided she liked it, she got plenty of calcium etc from other food items. No excuse why they don't feed Jackson fruit and veg though
Fair point.

The issue still remains that Jackson doesn’t have any fluids easily accessible to him at meal times, nor any other times for that matter.

When my grandson was Jackson’s age we always had a sippy cup of water in the holder of his car seat. As well as, his diaper bag.

The diaper bag also included books and toys that he could play with in the car and at restaurants. They never have toys for Jackson to keep himself busy at restaurants.

I also don’t know how Jackson gets calcium, as the fried beige diet they feed him doesn’t contain it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I wonder how much of it is laziness (which we are talking about the trackers here) that less liquid = less diaper changes? Same when they potty train, less laundry if he has an accident.

If that is the case, they are being lazy at the expense of his health of him being dehydrated and other issues that come about from not getting enough liquids.

Reactions: 17
I wonder how much of it is laziness (which we are talking about the trackers here) that less liquid = less diaper changes? Same when they potty train, less laundry if he has an accident.

If that is the case, they are being lazy at the expense of his health of him being dehydrated and other issues that come about from not getting enough liquids.
I was just thinking this exact same thing

• Sad
So to be clear, the item they're giving away is a t-shirt that they bought the wrong size for Tim on? or Jenn?

That's not a give away in my book. That's finding a dumping ground for their garbage while attempting to make it look like they're so generous to their stans.

And as a giveaway they'll now be able to justify that $1000 in merchandise expenses they'll be adding to their write-offs in the 2021 tax year.
That checks out. (y)
Yeppers, there's always a silver lining.

Reactions: 3

I certainly hope that's not the case, they could risk permanently damaging his liver and kidneys all because of their own lazyness, I am hoping he does have access to drinks at all times an we are just not seeing it on camera, besides shouldn't he be pretty far into toilet training an be wearing pull ups rather than diapers? So that he can try an do it himself with minimal help, he shouldn't still be in diapers at this age, pull ups are much better, plus they will be the right absorbent for him incase of accidents

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The eye bags someone pointed out in the last thread, potentially from allergies, could also be from dehydration. And the poor kid could wind up with a kidney stone, happened to a friend of mine who didn't drink enough fluids, we thought she was dying the pain was so intense. Could you imagine how painful and terrifying that would be for a toddler?

I think it's incredibly cruel of the Slackers to deny him fluids because they are too lazy to deal with potty training and changing diapers. I agree with what others have said that this is all about their laziness. Them being hoarders and grifters is one thing, but them endangering the health of their child is on a totally different level. They're probably avoiding taking J$ to the doctor because that doctor is going to see a lot of problems (physically, behaviorally, emotionally, pretty much in every way) and they just don't want to deal with it. All they care about is keeping the money train going. Until J$'s health starts causing problems with traveling and filming, they aren't going to do anything about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m excited for the upcoming video of Jinn hiring a company to come to their house to package up and Mail off the tit-tier give away merch.

“Guuuuuyzz the keeeychhAAIins still have Taaagsss on themmmm!!??!!”

the only thing they’ve managed to successfully give away was Jackprop to a stranger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOSER ALERT! Thought it was a live, but nope, it's just a Q and A. Their upload schedule is so difficult to follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair point.

The issue still remains that Jackson doesn’t have any fluids easily accessible to him at meal times, nor any other times for that matter.

When my grandson was Jackson’s age we always had a sippy cup of water in the holder of his car seat. As well as, his diaper bag.

The diaper bag also included books and toys that he could play with in the car and at restaurants. They never have toys for Jackson to keep himself busy at restaurants.

I also don’t know how Jackson gets calcium, as the fried beige diet they feed him doesn’t contain it.
He gets it from the tums he eats for the bad toddler heartburn he gets due to his fried food diet.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god...They paid $3550 per seat (round trip)... Over $10,000 on flights for this trip.

$125 one way for the car service they used to the hotel and $125 for the trip from the hotel to the airport...$250 for two trips. Insanity.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Dim is so out of touch.

"You're only spending $3500" because the average person is plopping down that much for a week hotel stay.

• Sad
besides shouldn't he be pretty far into toilet training an be wearing pull ups rather than diapers? So that he can try an do it himself with minimal help, he shouldn't still be in diapers at this age, pull ups are much better, plus they will be the right absorbent for him incase of accidents
Um, what? He literally just turned 2. Plus, I found pull ups to be absolutely useless. You might as well put them in the diaper, it’s the exact same thing except it pulls up instead of velcroes on. When a child is ready to potty train - which very well might not be for about another year because, again, he literally just turned two - it’s much better to go straight to underwear so they can realize they aren’t supposed to feel wet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my god...They paid $3550 per seat (round trip)... Over $10,000 on flights for this trip.

$125 one way for the car service they used to the hotel and $125 for the trip from the hotel to the airport...$250 for two trips. Insanity.
And with that said, the least they could've done was to have dressed better.. Style it up with clothes, hair fixed and makeup for goodness sake plus the little fella would've been in pants and a shirt along with a jacket in case his arms got cold.. Pull your head out your ass trackashians!! Still mad at how they dressed the little fella and NO long sleeves but long sleeves with his bathing trunks.. Go figure!!!

Had to stop watching the damn video... wanted to fly so they could have seats that would accomodate and lay flat so the little fella could get better rest.. I guess they didn't want to be bothered with a jet lagged (they're doing) grumpy two year old.. DEAL WITH IT.. travel channel, bullshit and then some cow patties..

Last edited:
LOL the buy in for Aulani was 70K.

Dim trying to justify the cost is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
They originally booked 4 nights at $831 per night...they then booked an additional 5 nights at $1069 per night. $8669 for their Aulani Room.

$19,319 on air and hotel alone.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They originally booked 4 nights at $831 per night...they then booked an additional 5 nights at $1069 per night. $8669 for their Aulani Room.

$19,319 on air and hotel alone.
I know they obviously are bringing in a lot, but this is honestly almost unfathomable. Add to it that it’s one of how many trips they took in 2021?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.