The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was tempted to stay at one of the Universal resorts in 2018. We opted to stay at a Hilton Hampton Inn near Universal. What did you like about the Universal ones I might have missed out on? Besides being on location?
Stayed at Cabana Bay this past August and absolutely loved it!!!! Great amenities, hotel and hotel grounds were wonderful. Staff was friendly, the food court was good, bus transportation to the parks was quick and easy and we had about a 2 minute walk to Volcano Bay. The price was about 500 less than a stay at Pop Century factoring in tickets, and way more perks. This is coming from someone who would refuse to leave the Disney bubble, now can't wait to go back to both CB and USO.

Reactions: 13
Stayed at Cabana Bay this past August and absolutely loved it!!!! Great amenities, hotel and hotel grounds were wonderful. Staff was friendly, the food court was good, bus transportation to the parks was quick and easy and we had about a 2 minute walk to Volcano Bay. The price was about 500 less than a stay at Pop Century factoring in tickets, and way more perks. This is coming from someone who would refuse to leave the Disney bubble, now can't wait to go back to both CB and USO.
I’m going to second Cabana Bay and I’ve heard nothing but good things about the endless summer resort. I think universal beat Disney at the value hotel.

Reactions: 9
That was all a little much when he was doing it. He should have just been staying home when the parks first opened. If he was still behaving this way when he’s fully vaccinated and boosted, it would be disturbing. Countless people are traveling to Hawaii/Disney/you name it. Tim Tracker is not some sort of stand out problem in this situation.
I get time passing and getting more laxed. But he was literally scared shitless over the top. I would think he would still error more on the cautious side even now. We all know he HAD to go back to the parks because he doesn't have a backup catalog of videos to post.

Reactions: 8
I get time passing and getting more laxed. But he was literally scared shitless over the top. I would think he would still error more on the cautious side even now. We all know he HAD to go back to the parks because he doesn't have a backup catalog of videos to post.
That's the problem with them, they never have a backlog of videos they can post should something go wrong an they can't go anywhere, they are far to lazy to do that, Gin was supposed to have done overtime so they had a bunch ready for when they were travelling, did we get them... No, they left their stans in darkness for days without videos, then after saying they wouldn't do that they then did that again, you would think they would be a filming a month ahead of their time so that they had at least a month's worth of videos incause they had a day or two they couldn't do anything, the parks don't change that much that this can't be done, have a bunch of videos for future posting at the ready, any time limited videos can be put up next day, but we all know she's too lazy to do that

That's the problem with them, they never have a backlog of videos they can post should something go wrong an they can't go anywhere, they are far to lazy to do that, Gin was supposed to have done overtime so they had a bunch ready for when they were travelling, did we get them... No, they left their stans in darkness for days without videos, then after saying they wouldn't do that they then did that again, you would think they would be a filming a month ahead of their time so that they had at least a month's worth of videos incause they had a day or two they couldn't do anything, the parks don't change that much that this can't be done, have a bunch of videos for future posting at the ready, any time limited videos can be put up next day, but we all know she's too lazy to do that
Or just say... hey guys we'll be gone for a week. See you then with some exciting content. Why promise if you cant deliver?

Reactions: 12
So to be clear, the item they're giving away is a t-shirt that they bought the wrong size for Tim on? or Jenn?
Actually, I think she said that when she bought it she didn't realize what it said on the front, so that's why

I also felt bad for Jackson. They were trying to make him play with specific toys but anything he actually wanted to play with they said, "no, that's for the giveaway". Let him play with what he wants and give away what he doesn't. And in what senario in the heat of Orlando is wearing a plush backpack ever going to be comfortable for him?

Or just say... hey guys we'll be gone for a week. See you then with some exciting content. Why promise if you cant deliver?
It's probably to drive up comments about where they are an to keep the focus on them, if they told people they would be gone a week an no videos would be up then people would just quieten off, they fan pages would probably die then cause unless the stans are kissing their ass or worrying about why there isn't a video then what really is there to talk about, they aren't worthy enough for anything else, but why lie to the stans saying they won't leave them in the dark then literally do that weeks later again

Reactions: 6
Tim never used to wait so long to post videos when he did it all. Jenn took the editing job and she slowly has been inching back the posting time for videos to the point that we're occasionally seeing videos from 3-4 weeks prior and things are posted out of order confusing the viewers.

They must occasionally fight over it. (I'm wondering if this isn't part of the annoyed at Jenn attitude Tim had in Aulani this last trip. Maybe she was supposed to bring the laptop and "forgot" it.)

She will never be able to build up a backlog of videos unless Tim kicks into gear and helps push it along.
But over time Tim has also become lazy and is not willing to take the editing job back on other than on rare occasions.

I think this is what gets me the most! Hawaii is so beautiful and so amazing. You can visit and experience Hawaii for so much less than 20k… and they spent 20k and didn’t even begin to experience Hawaii!
It was the cheapest, dullest 20k+ holiday I have ever seen.

Reactions: 16
I don't even understand who their videos are supposed to be "helping" at this point. I feel like in most Q&A-type Vlogs, whether its for a hotel or flight or cruise, the specifically point out how they splurged and so their experience won't be what the average viewer will experience. It just seems like a weird disconnect at this point that they keep advertising at doing things to review or give advice to "us" and their hardcore viewers are like "thank you for the information, i'm a homeless single mother with 5 kids and am so thankful for your videos"....

I have booked like 6 or 8 flights over the past year, been to 5 or 6 states, done awesome hikes, seen many parks, visited countless museums and attended more sporting events than I can count and I'd be hard pressed to have spent north of $2000. They spent more on one seat on a flight. Less than two days of their trip to Aulani. What travel advice are they giving that is helping anyone?

I don't even understand who their videos are supposed to be "helping" at this point. I feel like in most Q&A-type Vlogs, whether its for a hotel or flight or cruise, the specifically point out how they splurged and so their experience won't be what the average viewer will experience. It just seems like a weird disconnect at this point that they keep advertising at doing things to review or give advice to "us" and their hardcore viewers are like "thank you for the information, i'm a homeless single mother with 5 kids and am so thankful for your videos"....

I have booked like 6 or 8 flights over the past year, been to 5 or 6 states, done awesome hikes, seen many parks, visited countless museums and attended more sporting events than I can count and I'd be hard pressed to have spent north of $2000. They spent more on one seat on a flight. Less than two days of their trip to Aulani. What travel advice are they giving that is helping anyone?
Yep! I don't know why their stans ask them for tips on traveling with toddlers. Literally their tips, "buy a $3500 seat for your toddler so they can sleep so you don't feel like crappy parents for dragging your child unnecessarily across multiple time zones, make sure you take up time by crowding into the cockpit for pictures, make sure you complain about how its cold but don't put warm clothes on your toddler, oh and don't bother putting a mask on them because lol rules, what are those! Oh and make sure you spend at least 10 days on vacation so your toddler will get used to the new time zone! Oh and go on an $800 tour so you can stick your kid in a van with a stranger!" Totally relatable and realistic and financially smart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
my husband and i did a week in miami beach in october. we flew from PA, stayed a block from the ocean, went to a dolphins game, rented a car, and had some world class food. we saw cultural sites, relaxed on the beach and by the pool, explored all over the place… we spent less than $5k total. i cannot fathom doing as little as tim and jenn do now, for as much as they spent.

People with real money don’t behave like they have money. They have money because they are smart with it.

This is just another example of how fraudulently pathetic these two really are.

I can’t wait for them to get stomped back down to Earth. They’ll get exactly what they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually, I think she said that when she bought it she didn't realize what it said on the front, so that's why

I also felt bad for Jackson. They were trying to make him play with specific toys but anything he actually wanted to play with they said, "no, that's for the giveaway". Let him play with what he wants and give away what he doesn't. And in what senario in the heat of Orlando is wearing a plush backpack ever going to be comfortable for him?

Her words were "I realized once we got home that I actually got the wrong size" then went on to say that she didn't realize the front was the way it was. It looked much smaller than the other shirts she got so I'm guessing it was too small and she knows she's not actually going to lose the 15lbs so she added it to the Giveaway that will never happen.

Reactions: 5
A question for long time TTT viewers.

Did the Trashcashians travel this much pre-Jackson? When it was just the two of them.

I know they did Tokyo DL, DL, Universal Hollywood and Dollywood.

But traveling to the extent of their August 2020 to present vacations?

And don’t forget the 3 Disney cruises
• Wish
• 7 night Fantasy
• Double dip Castaway Cay Fantasy
• Plus the Galactic Starcruiser

Theories as to why they needed to be in a local hotel instead of staying home and doing day trip activities starting August 2020?
(Being douchebags is a given)

Reactions: 6
Why even say that though, that the shirt was too small so it's going in the giveaway, she could easily have just said oh we got this for the giveaway, no one would have known, no one, to say that it was too small so going in the giveaway is just showing that their stans are only worth the crap that won't suit them, basically they are the trash can to them

Why even say that though, that the shirt was too small so it's going in the giveaway, she could easily have just said oh we got this for the giveaway, no one would have known, no one, to say that it was too small so going in the giveaway is just showing that their stans are only worth the crap that won't suit them, basically they are the trash can to them
Yea, I don't get it. It reminds me of the time someone gave me a Christmas gift and just flat out told me it was a re-gift they didn't want. WTF

• Haha
Oh, so now they're not only "hard working" they're "extremely hard working". Oh yeah, they're soooo happy. The happiness is just dripping off the screen.
Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 12.56.00 PM.png

These stans sound about as delusional as the idiots who defend Elon "my daddy owned an emerald mine in apartheid South Africa" Musk for being a billionaire and fulfilling his delusional space cowboy dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.