The Tim Tracker #54 Stranger Danger? Wut dis?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work with people significantly wealthier than the Trackers. They spend money effortlessly, but they make millions.

It's estimated that TTT brings in $350K-ish a year. That's impressive, but it isn't so much that you can spend frivolously. They bought the new house, so good for them. I hope they are doing more to secure their future.

I guess my questions are:

Do you think TTT are saving for a rainy day? Do you think there's a plan for when/if the current wave ends? Are they just going to keep moving platforms as each technology fad grows?

Reactions: 13
Yes it seems like they were (or still are?) trying to fill some other hole in their lives. Lack of friends, lack of sense of direction, lack of channel growth or lack of intimacy. We can only make guesses here but I think somebody good at reading body language could certainly make better guesses than mine.
To me, Tim is just keeping his head above water dealing with his wife. He's just doing whatever she wants. Figures they have the income and can justify it, so why not. It's not a solution for her issues, or his own. But if it helps with their channel view troubles, he figures all the better.

Jenn's a wreck, it's obvious. Tim enabled her to get to this point and he's doing nothing to fix it.
They both deserve whatever they have coming, but Jackson is an innocent being dragged down by their behavior.

Do you think TTT are saving for a rainy day? Do you think there's a plan for when/if the current wave ends? Are they just going to keep moving platforms as each technology fad grows?
He has mentioned investments before. I really can't see him using an advisor, Tim thinks he knows everything and is probably just buying Disney stock on eTrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They are writing all this off on their LLC. Leave them alone. Lmao. This comment was on quite a few comments still up mentioning the cost.

live stream tomorrow “around 3Pm per Jenns note on the video. Maybe the 3 unwell people will go spam the live stream “why did you leave your child with a stranger”. Can’t delete all of the messages that quickly in a live chat. Wise up Tracker Stan’s.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
about 15 years ago, my husband and I spent a week on Maui backpacking around the island. We rented a Jeep and camped on the black sand beach, camped on the volcano and hiked down into it (getting back out was a total witch lol) and camped a few other places. We drove the entire road to Hana and used the “Blue book” to find amazing secluded places like pools at the top of waterfalls and hiking through bamboo forests. We ended our trip with two nights in a nice resort. That trip was magical and I cannot imagine going all the way there and acting the way they did ( leaving the resort 1.5 times). It’s like they are children and have no idea what to do with themselves and are too scared to venture far. I get that they are not very adventurous in nature and prefer the easy life…but what a waste. Good fortune is definitely wasted on these two imbeciles.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They should do a Q&A of how they're really getting all this money as their numbers decline.

And another Q&A on how they plan to fund the buddy's future education.
What plans? :LOL: Setting aside the same $25K for potential higher education, vocational training, or other professional learning opportunities hasn't even crossed their minds, probably. He's just going to carry on the failing family business and they'll just make him pay for their extravagant retirement fantasies since they're selfish narcissistic self-absorbed turds.

Reactions: 9
The live show tomorrow should be interesting. I hope they get asked about how they left their child in a van with a stranger.

Reactions: 11
about 15 years ago, my husband and I spent a week on Maui backpacking around the island. We rented a Jeep and camped on the black sand beach, camped on the volcano and hiked down into it (getting back out was a total witch lol) and camped a few other places. We drove the entire road to Hana and used the “Blue book” to find amazing secluded places like pools at the top of waterfalls and hiking through bamboo forests. We ended our trip with two nights in a nice resort. That trip was magical and I cannot imagine going all the way there and acting the way they did ( leaving the resort 1.5 times). It’s like they are children and have no idea what to do with themselves and are too scared to venture far. I get that they are not very adventurous in nature and prefer the easy life…but what a waste. Good fortune is definitely wasted on these two imbeciles.
That sounds like an amazing trip!!!

Reactions: 5
The $25k is insane. My husband and I took a very long honeymoon that we saved for and travelled Europe. We were there for 4 weeks and didn’t spend that. We’ve done other big trips and don’t come close. And it’s not due to means. It’s because we aren’t frivolous with our money.

It’s crazy to think of that in terms of most people’s salaries, down payments, a year of college, student loans, the cost of a big wedding, a home renovation, etc.
My husband and I did a destination wedding in Aruba and didn't even spend that much! Granted this was 12 years ago and it was a very small wedding but we didn't even spend close to that for flights/a weeks resort stay for 9 AND the wedding.

My husband and I have a dream of buying a small piece of property, what they spent on nine days could buy us a nice little piece of property. I’m not jealous no matter what the stans say Because even if I could afford to spend that much money on a freaking vacation I would never be that wasteful. I’m not jealous at all of the spending habits of two idiots. Their spending is grotesque. Don’t forget this was one vacation out of how many in 2021?! Morons

Reactions: 14
They are writing all this off on their LLC. Leave them alone. Lmao. This comment was on quite a few comments still up mentioning the cost.

live stream tomorrow “around 3Pm per Jenns note on the video. Maybe the 3 unwell people will go spam the live stream “why did you leave your child with a stranger”. Can’t delete all of the messages that quickly in a live chat. Wise up Tracker Stan’s.
That's....not how taxes work.

Reactions: 19
That's....not how taxes work.
There seems to be a few confused people, both stan and non-stan on the new FRE video who are confused about tax deductions and write offs. They think Tim and Jenn are ending up getting all this tit for free. One stan swore it was a benefit for rich people like them, and poor people are just too stupid to understand it. This same stan also claimed to be a tax professional. After I called her out, her posts magically disappeared 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There seems to be a few confused people, both stan and non-stan on the new FRE video who are confused about tax deductions and write offs. They think Tim and Jenn are ending up getting all this tit for free. One stan swore it was a benefit for rich people like them, and poor people are just too stupid to understand it. This same stan also claimed to be a tax professional. After I called her out, her posts magically disappeared 🤣
Tony finally showed up in the comments!

I continue to dislike the Trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right?! Like these Stan’s are delusional and will defend them at all costs.

Write off that paper and ink used in the printer? Sure.
Write off your travel expenses to/from the conference you used to make connections and get leads? Okay.
Write off a 14 night visit to Hawaii with first class lay-flat seats on the planes... LMAO... and you brought your wife and kid with you? ROTFLMAO IMG.

Nice juicy red flag on this file.
If they try it, I'm sure some IRS wolf who's been having a bad week will be happy to audit them.

Oh, they can't write off that "office" space in their house either, it's used for personal storage more than as an office, probably only once as an office all year. The cleaning crew? Yeah, they don't apply either because they were cleaning out that personal crap.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this was mentioned already but did anyone get a recommended video from a vlogger who is a Disney Cast Member called Incognito Mouse? This video is all abut why he stopped watching The Tim Tracker and other big Disney vloggers. Kind of interesting when he gets into how phony Tim is now compared to early on.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this was mentioned already but did anyone get a recommended video from a vlogger who is a Disney Cast Member called Incognito Mouse? This video is all abut why he stopped watching The Tim Tracker and other big Disney vloggers. Kind of interesting when he gets into how phony Tim is now compared to early on.
I listened to that the other night! He kept saying there was nothing wrong with the Trackers & stopped it. Guess it got more interesting.

Reactions: 6
Tony finally showed up in the comments!

I continue to dislike the Trackers.
God bless Tony. He and his 👎 are so dedicated. The day they don’t show up I’ll worry for him.

Your trip sounds amazing! The planning and finding amazing places is part of the fun for me. There’s something to be said for luxury vacations. But it’s not real travel to me. It’s insulated from the people and the beauty of the place you’re going. And staying in the Disney bubble especially and not putting any thought into anything is such a colossal waste of money and time. I love Disney. But not enough to drop the amount of money these two have on it. It seriously blows my mind that they did so little while spending so much.

Last edited:
I listened to that the other night! He kept saying there was nothing wrong with the Trackers & stopped it. Guess it got more interesting.
I know for fact that a prerequisite to becoming a Disney World bus driver is they check your protein levels, anything less than 75% bologna and they turn you away.

He is right, they're all fakes. At least a few make it interesting and not like watching your second cousin's home movies from their trip to the bedding factory.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.