Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoker

Chatty Member
I can see this as Tim’s next flex purchase!
It seats 6 and has all that back bed room.
The basic tier model starts at 40K.

One big problem....
The Cybertruck is not street legal almost anywhere, and certainly not in Europe, which requires pedestrian crash protection by body design in front. There no legal bumpers, wipers, or mirrors, and headlight design and height is probably illegal at present.”
I bet he’d love to get his hands on a Rivian R1S if he upgraded. They look awesome. He would just have to wait. The first ones sound like they are being delivered this year.

Reactions: 2

dream23

While it’s weird for two parents that are essentially stay at home parents to hire in home daycare I don’t blame them if they have the means. A lot of people would prefer to have that option if money allowed. Especially during Covid. Plus if she is a teacher that will be good instruction. I was watched by my grandma as a kid. I do hope they take him to pre school maybe once a week or group activities with other kids once Covid isn’t so out of control.
I do still find it so weird that parents hire a nanny to go to the theme part during that time but that is their “job”.

Also I think it’s good that jack$on won’t be at the theme parks all the time now.

comeagain

You forgot 'pretentious'.

They totally into their stans beliefs about how 'special' they are. They don't think they have normal responsibilities, vacations, clothes, anything....it all has to be more special than average....like they think they are. It's all justified in their warped brains.

Don't most cult leaders eventually lose everything?

View attachment 988831
Add Hawaii to this lol

JssLG317

VIP Member
Granted my youngest child is 10 so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had nap routine as a part of my life…but if they are scheduling the live for when he is napping why would they pick 3? I would assume a 2 year old would have one nap smack in the middle like 12-2? If he is napping from 3-4 or 3-5 and then they put him to bed at 7? So confused. Maybe I misunderstood and they chose 3 as that is when he would be awake because nothing is more fun than watching them struggle to try and restrain an active toddler while spewing dumb shit and misinformation. I’m sure he loves that quality time himself. 🙄
I only guessed that it was a nap time based on my own kid. He’s 5, but hates napping. Hasn’t willingly taken a nap since he was under 2 unless we’re in the car. But to this day, he’s a ball of energy up until 3. That’s when he crashes. He gets moody and irritable. While I wish he would sleep, the best he’ll do is some downtime coloring or zoning out to a show. He generally ignores the tv other than at this time of day. But 30 mins later, he’s up and active again and back to his happy self. I call it the witching hour.

comeagain

There's only one nonstop flight between Orlando and Knoxville, it's only on Sundays, it's in the evening, and it's on Frontier.

There is one nonstop flight between Sanford and Knoxville, on Allegiant, at bad times.

Her majesty would never fly an ultra low-cost airline.
They'd have to fly in to Nashville or Chattanooga then?

Reactions: 1